Summer Holiday - Day 2

More than a friend

Rays of morning sunlight entered your room, making you strain your eyes open. You looked to your side and saw Seo Hyun still sleeping soundly, not moving an inch. You smiled to yourself and went to wash up.

"Seo Hyun-ah, wake up," you patted her shoulders gently. After some time, she gave up on your persistence and got up.

"Sheesh!" she flung her blanket off and got off the bed. You chuckled to yourself and shook your head.

*Today's weather seems nice* you walked out to the balcony and took in a deep breathe. The chilly air soothed your whole soul and you felt like you are in heaven.

"I love it!" you stretched  your arms wide and close your eyes. Your relaxation were interrupted by a deep and familiar voice, "What are you doing?"

Your eyes shot open and saw Myungsoo standing outside, along the shore. You waved, "Good morning oppa!"

Myungsoo signaled you to come over and you told him to wait awhile. You told Seo Hyun to meet you at the Cafe and she gave you and 'ok-smile'

You went to where Myungsoo was and saw him standing beside a coconut tree, waiting for you with his hands stuck in his pockets.

*Waaa... Oppa look cool* you slapped yourself with your hands and Myungsoo turned around and caught you.

"Why are you slapping yourself?" Myungsoo approached you.

"Eoh? Aniya, there was a fly jus now," you smiled sheepishly. Myungsoo help your chin and brought your face nearer to his and stared at you cheeks.

"They are really red!" he said bluntly, while you  backed away. Your cheeks were burning red and you stared at the ground, heart thumping rapidly.

"Haha, you are shy," Myungsoo teased.

"Ani, who says so?" you retorted and walked off. Myungsoo caught up with you and grab your arm, "Araso, araso you aren't shy okay?" he did an aegyo and you gave in.

He smiled genuinely with the sense of accomplishment and placed his arms out, asking you to link arms with him.

You teasingly slapped his arms away and he pouted, "Awhhh... Please?". You shook your head and linked arms with him and swung it while walking.

"Goodmorning oppas! Did you all sleep well?" you greeted all the oppas with a bright and sweet smile.

"Neh! Sit here _____-ah," Sungjong patted an empty seat beside him. The oppas also greeted you warmly and you took a seat beside Sungjong.

Seo Hyun came and everyone started digging in. The chef cooked sunny side ups and sausages for all of you. After eating, all of you went to the beach and started playing in the water.

However, you did not join them as you had phobia with water.

/Flashback/ "Appa, hehehe," you tickled your dad and he laughed back. You two continued playing when suddenly your dad's car swerved to the right lane and almost hit an oncoming van. However, your dad was too panic and he didnt swerve back, thus, the car bang the barrel down and flew into the sea. Your dad's seatbelt was stuck and he unbuckled yours first and he bang open the window and pushed you out.

As you was out of air, instincts made you swam up to the surface. There was a boat and he spotted you. The driver immediately drove the boat to you and brought you up. You was crying in agony and you told the man your dad was still below. He dived in and searched for your dad, but to no avail. You never ever wanted to go into the water again as it might take someone else you loved's life.

"_____-ah, Doojoon-ah come join us!" Seo Hyun and the other infinite members except Myungsoo and Sunyeol, called out to the both of you.

You declined them and they was about to approach you when Myungsoo and Sungyeol stop them. They told them you were phobia to water, but not the cause of it.

"Oppa, you go join them, I will be fine," you assured Doojoon but he did not move an inch. He jus stared at you with the 'I don't care look'.

You sighed and stared at the sky, with the sudden flashback of your dad. You stared at the clear blue sky and tears cascaded down your cheeks. You quickly wiped them off, trying not to let Doojoon notice that you are crying. But, being your real brother, he knew it all. He wiped your tear away and gave you a warm embrace.

"Everything is not your fault, _____-ah," Doojoon patted your head and whispered in your ears.

You have to admit, the hug did calm you down a bit, but the words does not. *What do he mean by not my fault? It's definitely mine. If i didn't played with appa, we would still have that loving dad with us!*

You felt like your mind is going to explode soon, when you heard a voice in your head. "_____-ah, you know, appa can never blame you. Don't worry, I'm fine with God. Always worship him and believe in him. Live well and stay happy, because appa can't stand it when my little baby is sad."

It seems like you met your dad and for a moment, you thought that you was dead and was going up to heaven to meet your dad. Those words gave you infinity strength. You had that motivation to live well and be happy for your dad. As you believe, it's the last thing you can do for him and make it up for everything.

"Araso appa, I'll live well and be happy no matter what," you whispered and Doojoon heard. He broke the hug and stared at you with widened eyes.

"What did you just say?" Doojoon asked in horror.

"Oppa! I just communicated with appa, he told me to be happy and live well. I know you might not believe it but it really happened!" you gave a weak smile and tears gathered in you eyes, making your eyes sparkle.

"I didn't say I wouldn't believe. See, even appa wants the happy and lovable _____ back, let's stay strong araso?" Doojoon wiped your tears away and gave you a genuine smile.

"Araso! Oppa, promise me to be there for me always?" you placed you pinky out .

"Araso, I promise," Doojoon intertwined your pinkies together and you hugged him happily.

*Appa, I'll be really strong to have Doojoon oppa beside me, encouraging me when I want to give up, and you in heaven to watch me. I love you appa, my love for you is infinity!* you looked up in the sky and a wide smile spread across your face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!! I'm really sorry for not updating :( *bows* Because I was moving house and I had lots of homeworks. However, next semester is starting soon, and I'll be even busier as this year, I have a major examination. So there would be tons and tons of works piling in. But, either every Sat or Sun I'll make time to post a chapter or two. Alrite?? ^^

And up till now, I wana thank you all for reading xD You guys are amazing :>

I hoped y'all liked it (:

GWEbs.png

Credits to their rightful owners :))

Byeee! I'm going to bed now. Goodnight :D <3