Best birthday gift

More than a friend

"Umma!!" I screamed through the phone upon seeing my mum call.

"_____-ah!! Saengil Chukka Habnida~" mum sang.

"Gomawo umma," I smiled through the phone, "umma, I've got a good news for you."

"What is it, darling?"

"I topped in school for the major examinations, UMMA!! Are you happy ?" I anticipated her answer.

"Waaa! Our baby princess indeed in smart," Mum congratulated me, and I felt proud.

After 30 minutes of communication with mum, Mum told me that her present would arrive soon and hoped that I'll like it, She apologised for not being home and there for us always.

"Ding dong," the doorbell rang and i dashed to open it. "Annyeonghaseyo," a man clad in black suit, bowed. I bowed back and took the present from umma, "Kamsahamnida Ahjussi."

I opened the gift excitedly and found two airplane tickets. *Where is umma bringing me and Doojoon oppa to?* I took the tickets out and stared blankly, *Mwoh?! Korea?!*

"Oppa, bali, come down!" I hollered and Doojoon oppa ran down the stairs like something major happened.

"What is the matter, little sis?" I showed him the tickets to Korea and we both stared at each other and started jumping up and down in delight. There was a note from mum in the pocket of the ticket holder.

'My little princess, happy birthday! I hope you loveeee the gift. You both can live there and don't have to come back anymore, umma would visit you if I'm free. The reason I gave you two the tickets back to Korea is because I feel that I'm always not there for you two. Having Sungyeol and Myungsoo around with you would be better right? Have fun loves!' my heart melted upon reading the note and thanked mum deep in my heart.

"_____-ah, the flight is the day after, 12am," Doojoon peered at the ticket and reported to me.

"Neh, let's go pack now or it'll be alittle rushing tomorrow," I started dragging oppa up, "but in the mean while, I shall call Seo Hyun."

I entered my bedroom and picked up my phone when it start ringing. 'Seo Hyun unnie calling' my phone stated and I immediately answered.

"Annyeong?" I picked up.

"_____-ah, I'll be going to Korea tomorrow, I know it's sudden but my umma decided to go and live there. I won't be coming back," Seo Hyun told me reluctantly.

"WAAA!! CHONGMAL?!" I answered as happy as a lark.

"Why are you so happy that I'm leaving?" Seo Hyun faked a tear.

"Ani, because I'm leaving to Korea too! But it's the day after!! I was about to call you, but you called me first!"

"Waaa!! Daebak! We're fated to be chingu!" Seo Hyun and I laughed and agreed.

I felt relieved that I don't have to leave the person I loved, which is Seo Hyun and being able to reunite with Sungyeol and Myungsoo. I smiled and told the good news to oppa and he was happy for me.

--------------------------------------------

I hope you all have been enjoying it. I guess I'll post one more chapter and done for today :)