You're 10 years old !!

More than a friend

"_____, wake up" Doojoon being the early bird woke you up.

"Hmmm? Ahh.. Oppa, good morning," you mumbled, stretching and sitting up right. You looked to the side of your table and it was only 7am. "Mwoh?! Oppa! Why so  early today?" you groaned, annoyed.

"_____-ah, don't you remember what day is it today?" Doojoon asked in disbelief.

"What?" you replied, totally annoyed now.

"Saengil chukka habnida~" Myungsoo and Sungyeol came into the room with a cake in Sungyeol's hands and a present in Myungsoo's hand. " Our little princess is 10 today" Sungyeol faked a tear. Myungsoo smacked him at the back of his head, " She isn't going to marry, why are you so dramatic?!".

"Wae I can't?"

"Because you look real babo like this!"

"Yah Myungsoo !" Sungyeol lift up his hands ready to smack Myungsoo when suddenly Doojoon shot up "YAH!! THE WAX !!"

We got back to our senses and stared at the cake. *Gosh!* Sungyeol blew off the candle.

*WHAT?! I have not made my wish yet* you frowned and Myungsoo noticed it and realised why you were frowning. He immediately pass you the present and beamed, "Hope you'll like it! Your oppas made it just for you".

"Can I open it now?" you asked, staring at the beautifully wrapped box.

"Sure princess" Sungyeol oppa, Doojoon oppa and Myungsoo oppa answered in unison knowing that curiosity kills you. You chuckled at the way they knew you so well and start to unwrapped the first layer of wrapper.

"Oh? There's one more wrapper!" you mumbled to yourself and unwrapped it. *Another layer?! Chincha* you tore the third layer annoyed. "OPPA! WHY ANOTHER LAYER?" the three oppas shrugged and chuckled at the way you are annoyed by their trick. You grumpily tore the fourth layer and found one more layer.

"Sheesh! Seriously oppa, I ain't going to unwrap it anymore!" you crossed my arms and stared at the ceiling.

"Araso araso ~ This is the last layer," Doojoon oppa assured you, "go on and unwrap it.". Believing what oppa said, you picked up the gift and upwrapped it again, realising that you were tricked by the oppa you trusted most.

"CHINCHA! I DON'T WANT THE PRESENT ANYMORE! JUST TELL ME WHAT IT IS!" you screamed and your ears got red.

"Relax birthday girl, you're suppose to be happy isn't it?" Sungyeol chuckled at your annoyance, "just unwrapped the very last layer. I promise you, it's the last."

Believing it again, you picked the present up and eyed them suspiciously. You unwrapped  it and found a photograph of the four of you, framed into a really beautiful handmade frame.

It was decorated with flowers, butterflies and my favourite colour, Purple! You beamed and hugged each of them, thanking them.

"Gomawo oppas, I really loved it" you gave them your brightess smile.