Monthsary

More than a friend

 

Your eyes opened slightly and you looked to the window. *It's still bright,* you rubbed your eyes as you looked at the time beside your bed.
 
*Aha! Just in time,* you got up and stretched. You went into the toilet to wash your face and tied your hair into a loose ponytail. 
 
It was you and Myungsoo's one month anniversary and you decided on making chocolates for him. As school starts late today, you had time to prepare the gift in the morning.
 
You walked into the kitchen and drank a glass of milk before starting on your chocolates. You looked at the piece of paper which was stuck onto the cupboard and took out all the ingredients needed for it. 
 
You had looked up on the Internet on the recipe of making chocolates last night. Thus, all you had to do this morning was to take the ingredients out and start making it. 
 
*Hmmm... One cup of milk,* you added tthe milk into the halfway made chocolates and mixed it together. 
 
"Oh? _____, why did you wake up so early today? You didn't slept early last night either," you heard footsteps coming into the kitchen and you smiled. 
 
"Good morning oppa. Today's me and Myungsoo's one month together! It's a special day, so how can I not b prepared?!" you gave him the toast that you had prepared earlier on and continued mixing the chocolates. 
 
"You're doing too much are you?" Doojoon closed the fridge and sat at the kitchen table and started eating his toast. You shrugged your shoulders and smiled at him. 
 
"This is what happens when you fall in love," you put the milk back into the fridge and you brought the chocolate mixture to the kitchen table as well. 
 
Doojoon chuckled and shook his head, "Even your dearest oppa here have not experience this feeling yet." 
 
"Soon oppa. You'll meet the right girl when the time is right," you winked and started shaping the chocolate mixtures before placing them into the fridge to cool down and harden.
 
Doojoon helped you to clean the kitchen up while you went to bathe and got changed into your uniform. 
 
You took over by placing the shaped and nicely decorated chocolates into a nice box and placed your handwritten card into a paper bag. 
 
You put it near the door and went back up to your room to tie your hair and pack your bag. You curled the ends of your hair nicely and clipped your fringe up with the dirty pinked ribbon hairpin that your mum had bought for you. 
 
"Let's see what lessons do I have today... It is Wednesday today," you looked at the timetable which was stuck on your study desk and took out the books required for the lessons. 
 
You wore your socks and skipped down excited. "Wow! I can see that my little girl is so excited for school and she'd even made herself prettier," Doojoon teased and you smacked his arm playfully. 
 
The both of you wore your shoes and closed the door behind you. You linked your arms with Doojoon's and skipped happily to school with the paper bag in your hand. 
 
The both of you had finally arrived at the school and you decided to wait for Myungsoo at the gates. 
 
------------- 
 
You tapped your feet loudly on the ground, impatient already as you had been waiting for close to an hour already. You looked at your watch and it was 10 more minutes to your lesson. 
 
*I'll wait for awhile more. Maybe he was caught up in the traffic,* you put your hands into your pocket and fished out your phone. 
 
'Good morning oppa, I'm at the school gate. Where are you? ^-^' you sent the text and placed it back into your pocket. 
 
You felt your phone vibrating after 5 minutes and excitedly pulled it out. However, to your disappointment, it was some stupid advertisements. *Damn the advertisements...* 
 
You put your phone back into your pocket and looked at your watch again. *Aish... It's a few more minutes more to my lesson. But oppa is still not here yet!* 
 
You saw that the student leaders were closing the gates already. You walked over to them, "Excuse me, the time is not up yet. Can you leave it open for a little longer please?" 
 
The student leaders looked at the clock and nodded their heads. As you were the senior of this school, they could not disobey you as well. But it was true that the time was not up yet. 
 
3 minutes had passed and the student leaders made their way to you, "Sunbae, it's 2 more minutes to lessons already. We have to close the gates and go back to class as well, so can we close it now?"
 
You looked at your clock and sighed. You knew the rules that 5 minutes before lessons begin, the leaders had to close the gates and get ready for class. 
 
You nodded your head with a faint smile, "Thank you by the way, what's your name?" You looked at the younger's name tag, "Kim Ha Yeon?" 
 
She nodded and dismissed herself before locking the gates. You looked at the closing gates and started worrying, *Is he sick? Or is he caught in the traffic? Why isn't he coming to school today? Did something happened?* 
 
Many thoughts came into your mind as you rushed up to class. It took you 15 minutes to get to your class as your class was at another building and was at the top level. 
 
You knocked on the door politely and entered the classroom. All eyes were on you and your cheeks flushed a little red.   
 
"Mianheyo songsaengnim," you bowed and apologized. You looked up and saw fire burning in the teacher's eyes. 
 
"DO YOU KNOW HOW LATE YOU ARE?!" he screamed in your face and that made you jumped lightly. 
 
"I'm just 15 minutes late," you looked at the time and bowed politely. By answering the teacher's question, he got angrier. 
 
"I WASN'T EXPECTING AN ANSWER FROM YOU! And what?! JUST 15 MINUTES LATE?!" He screamed back. "Detention for you after school and during breaks!"
 
*Oh dang it!* you rolled your eyes and looked down. "Did you just rolled your eyes at me?!" the teacher stared at you in disbelief. 
 
"No songsaengnim, I wouldn't dare," you looked up into his eyes and he pointed to your seat, "Go!" 
 
You walked back to your seat restlessly and sat down. You was a little pissed as you could not meet Myungsoo and now you had detention with that fat duckling.
 
*What a great day,* you rolled your eyes as you took your textbook out and flipped to the page where the teacher was going through. 
 
-----------------------
 
OMG! I've not updated for like so long already! Sorry for the short chapter, there'll b part 2 of 'Monthsary' coming up soon :) and sorry for the very bright blue ~ because I'm using my itouch, thus it's difficult to choose the right colors ><