What a horrible 10th birthday

More than a friend

"Are we going anywhere?" You asked Myungsoo who was reading his book. Myungsoo shrugged and looked at you who jus came out from the bathroom, dressed up. His eyes were wide opened and he inspected you from head to toe.

You stared at him curiously and asked, "Wae oppa? Do I look ugly?".

"Ani, you look fine," Myungsoo's lips curled into a smile, "you ready? Doojoon hyung and Sungyeol is already there."

"Why didn't they wait for us?" you pouted.

"I don't know. Let's go!" Myungsoo got up from the sofa and slip his feet into his boots and opened the door.

You smiled and grab your bag and dashed to the doors.

You wore your matching purple boots. "I'm a purple birthday girl today," you beamed and grabbed Myungsoo's arm as you walked towards the building behind your school.

You both arrived there and Myungsoo opened the door and signalled, "Enter our princess," Myungsoo chuckled and you cat walked in. "______-ah!! You're here!!" The room was nicely decorated with pink and purple streamers and balloons.

"Waaa!!! Yeopuda!" you smiled satified.

"Sungyeol oppa, where is Doojoon oppa?" You asked as you did not see Doojoon anywhere. Suddenly, one of the doors opened and Doojoon walked out looking rather worried.

Not sensing his expression yet, you ran towards him and hugged him. He, in return, embraced you alittle before breaking apart. "____-ah, umma is on the line, she wants to talk to you, but promise me something alright?" Doojoon held back his tears. "Shoot!" You replied confidently.

"Don't breakdown, araso?" Doojoon forced a smile. Sensing something amiss, you grabbed the phone and answered.

"Umma!! Annyeong, you've not been calling for awhile," you pouted.

"Ahhh.. Our ____-ah, I'm sorry umma is alittle busy recently. How have you been?" Mum asked you, sounding a bit gloomy.

"Neh, I've been well! Omonim has been taking care of us well!" you smiled widely to yourself, thinking that your mum can see it. Doojoon came into the room and sat next to you.

"_____-ah," Mum hesitantly called out.

"Neh? Anything happened?" you asked, feeling something weird had happened. Doojoon, upon hearing what you had said, squeezed your hands, trying to give you strength.

"_____-ah, umma would want to bring you and your brother over to Canada."

"Waaa!! That's great umma, when will we be going over? Are Myungsoo oppa and Sungyeol oppa joining us too?"

"Ani, ____-ah, I'm bringing you and your brother over to live there forever."

"MWOH?! FOREVER?! What about Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa, umma can't they come along too?" you asked exasperated.

"Sadly, no."

"Neh umma, I'll call back later," you tried to keep your voice firm and steady but failed to do so. The minute you ended the call, you sobbed hardly.

The picture of you, Sungyeol and Myungsoo breaks your heart into two. *I've always wished to live with umma and appa but why do I feel so terrible?* Doojoon hugged you and patted your head, "Don't worry ____-ah, oppa will still be there with you."

Yes, Doojoon is right, you still have him. But it is only him. Not Sungyeol and Myungsoo ... You sobbed harder just thinking about all this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!! :D I've just started and already have one subscriber?! *Celebrates* Thank you :)))) It's appreciated <3 For today, I'll stop here (: