Back to Korea

More than a friend

The day has finally arrived and I was up early. "Oppa, why are you so slow?" annoyed by his actions.

"We're still early, _____-ah," he continued what he was doing

*Yeah, oppa is right. It is still early. I guess I'm too excited.* I smiled feeling embarrassed, "Mianhe oppa, I was just excited."

"Kwenchana, my princess," Doojoon chuckled.

~~~~~

*Dugeun Dugeun,* my heart beated rapidly, *will oppas still remember me?*

"Dear passengers, please remain seated and ensure that your seat belt is fastened. Please turn off all your electronic devices as the plane is taking off soon," the captain addressed.

*Goodbye Canada, hello Korea* I smiled like there is no tomorrow and soon fell asleep on Doojoon oppa's shoulders.

~~~~~

"_____-ah, wakey wakey, we've arrived!" Doojoon swept my bangs to the side and my eyes shot wide open. I was too tired that I slept throughout the journey.

"Waaa!! We're here. Wait, WE'RE IN KOREA!!! OMGOSHH!!!" I stretched and started jumping up and down.

"Miss, please be seated," the stewardess appeared behind me and pointed to my seat.

"Oops, mianheyo," I bowed to her and she smile and walked away.

"Hahahaha," Doojoon clutched his tummy and was laughing hysterically. I followed and laugh together with him, trying to laugh my epicness off.

~~~~~

We arrived at Myungsoo's house and we rang the doorbell. Mrs Kim opened the door and was surprised to see us, "Are you Doojoon and _____?"

"Neh, ommonim, we're back!" I ran into Mrs Kim's arms and tears were soon gathered in my eyes, while Doojoon stood there and looked at us smiling sweetly.

"_____-ah, Doojoon-ah, bali!! I'm registering you into the school Sungyeol and Myungsoo are in," Mrs Kim took her coat from the hanger and went out.

Oppa and I dashed down, competing who will reached the door first, and of course, being the eldest, he arrived first and stuck out a tongue at me.

*Aish!! These dorks* Mrs Kim thought with a smile, *still the same*.

I grabbed Mrs Kim's hands and swing while skipping to Myungsoo and Sungyeol oppa's school. I broke the silence, "Ommonim, does Myungsoo and Sungyeol oppa remember me and Doojoom oppa?".

"Of course they do. Myungsoo always enters your room and look around. He's a weird kid."

*Why is Myungsoo oppa looking in my room?* I scratched my head. But my thought were broken by Mrs Kim's voice, "We're here!"

*WOW!! THIS SCHOOL IS HUGE! But, Canada school is twice bigger.* I chuckled

"Oppa, let's go and register ourselves," I clinged my arm onto his and walked in excitedly. I looked around amazd, as if everything was new to me. Doojoon oppa smiled and ruffled my hair at my cuteness.

~~~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo mister," Doojoon oppa and I bowed, "we are here to register into this High School." Doojoon oppa smiled warmly to the principal.

"Ahh.. Yes yes, may I have your particulars please?" the principal gave us an application form and we filled it in.

"Here you go mister," I handed oppa and my application form to him.

"Ohh, and by the way, I'm Mr Lee. I'm the principal of Woolim Academy," the principal smiled warmly.

"Ahh.. Neh, Mr Lee," Doojoon oppa replied.

"So, I see that you both came back to Korea from Canada. Ok, you two may start school tomorrow," Mr Lee looked at us and we bowed back in return. He nodded his head and we left the office.

"It's about time that Myungsoo and Sungyeol are ending their classes. Let's wait for them," Mrs Kim pulled us to the waiting point.

"I guess we should surprise them," I looked at Doojoon and he nodded in agreement. Mrs Kim chuckled and we sneaked to the nearby cafe where Mrs Kim planned to bring Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa to.

"Ringg!!" Myungsoo, Sungyeol and five unknown boys walked out together. "Hyung! Isn't that your umma?" one of them pointed to Mrs Kim.

"Eoh? Neh, UMMA!" Myungsoo hollered and Mrs Kim made her way towards the seven of them. "Annyeonghaseyo ommonim," the five boys bowed and Mrs Kim nodded her head and switched her attention to Myungsoo and Sungyeol, "Ready to go home?"

"Ahh.. Neh," the seven of them parted and Myungsoo questioned, "Umma, why are you here to pick us up?".

Naturally, without suspicion, "Ahh... I was walking around just now and decided to pick you two up since I'm nearby."

"Ahh.." Sungyeol and Myungsoo nodded in understanding. Finally, the cafe is nearby, "Want to grab some coffee and muffins?" Mrs Kim offered.

"Sure, we would love to," Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa opened the door and walked towards the counter.

*1, 2, 3!* Doojoon oppa and I walked toward them, and I encircled my arms around Myungsoo oppa's waist. Myungsoo oppa turned around and faced me and was shocked.

Myungsoo's POV:

I was looking through the menu when suddenly I felt arms encircling my waist. I was shocked and turned around to face the person and was dumbfounded to see a girl that was really pretty. I stood there staring at her when, "Oppa! Surprise!!" she smiled.

Yes, that smile. I've seen it somewhere, it's familiar. But I was lost for words when she smiled. It seems like her smile brought me into another world. I got back to my senses and cleared my throat.

"Who are you?"

"Mwoh?! Oppa!! You forgot me? Yoon _____," she pouted and crossed her arms. She looked really cute. *Wait, Kim Myungsoo, what did she say ? Yoon _____?!* I stared at her and my eyes wide opened in surprise.

"Mwoh?! Yoon _____? And you are Yoon Doojoon?" I pointed to a guy standing behind Sungyeol. I could not believe what I'm seeing and hearing...

----------------------------------

Yeah, I'll stop here for now. And THANKS ALOT FOR COMMENTING AND SUBCRIBING, *90 degree bow* :DD <3

Hope you like my story and please comment and let me know what you feel about the story (:

 infinite-l-prosaic.png

Kekeke, thanks for reading :> Leave a comment if you can <3

Annyeong ~ !