First Day In High School

More than a friend

"Seo Hyun-ah!! I'm ____, I've just arrived in Seoul and registered for Woolim High, what about you?" you picked your phone up and dialled Seo Hyun's number.

"Ahh!! ____-ah! WHAT?! REALLY?! I'm in that school too!!" Seo Hyun screamed into the phone.

"WAA!!! CHONGMAL?! Everything is great for us! Let's meet up tomorrow morning in front of the school can we?"

"Sure, anything for you ____-ah," Seo Hyun hung up the phone.

*Waaa... Such a good start for me* when your thoughts were distracted by a knock on the door. "Come in," the door opened and Doojoon oppa came in.

"What's the commotion just now?" Doojoon heard you spazz a moment ago.

"Ahhh.. About that? Oppa, Seo Hyun unnie is attending the same High School as us!" you hugged Doojoon waist and smiled widely.

"Waaa!! That's great princess," Doojoon patted your head.

"Alright, go to bed early alright?" Doojoon put you to sleep, before goin to bed.

~~~~~

You was awakened by the strong smelling of pancakes that made your tummy grumbled a bit. "Ahhh..." you stretched and went to wash up and went down to check out.

You saw Myungsoo in the kitchen with a Hello Kitty apron, standing in front of the stove, flipping the pancakes. (Or any other cartoon character your mum likes) 

*Oppa can cook?* you were amazed and walked to the fridge to get some milk. "Morning oppa!"

"Ahh.. ___? You're awake, good morning," Myungsoo gave you a sweet smile. You blushed alittle and was caught by him. "Why are you blushing, ___-ah?"

*!* "Err.. Oppa! Why isn't there milk in the fridge?" you whined trying to change the topic.

"Mwoh?! You are still drinking milk? Baby~" Myungsoo teased. "Aish! Whatever," you stomp out of the kitchen and went to shower, and got changed.

You went down and greeted Mrs Kim who was staring at the dining table, like she had never seen pancakes. "Eoh? Ommonim, good morning," you gave your brightest smile and she did not move an inch.

"___-ah, did you do all this?" Mrs Kim stared at you, shocked.

"Ani, Myungsoo oppa did this, wae?"

"WHAT?! My baby son did this all by himself?" Mrs Kim's mouth was hanging wide open and you teasingly approached her and closed , "Neh, waeyo?"

"Myungsoo had never cooked before and moreover, he had never woke up so early unless it's something special, ___-ah, you are really something" Mrs Kim shot two thumbs up and pinched your cheeks. *Myungsoo oppa did all this just for me?!* you shrugged the thought off your mind and dig in.

The taste was like heaven, you had never tasted such tasty pancakes before. And you can feel love when you took a bite of it. Myungsoo walked down from the stairs, with wet hair. You looked over and your heart starting thumping crazily, *Wow!! Oppa is so... HAWT!*

Myungsoo shot you a smile and took a sit opposite you, which made you spazz in your heart. *Since when did oppa became so charming?*

"Oppa, your pancakes are jjang!" you showed him two thumbs up and he pouted, "Only two?" You lifted your feet up and started laughing.

"Hahaha, okok, I'll go wake Sungyeol and Doojoon oppa up."

~~~~~

You, Doojoon, Myungsoo and Sungyeol went to school together. When you arrived, you had to go seperate ways as you are a year younger than them. You stood in front of the school and waited for Seo Hyun.

♫ Boy you got my heartbeat running away, beating like the drum and it's coming your way (Superbass - Nicko Minaj) your phone rang and you picked up. "____-ah!!" you heard Seo Hyun's scream and smiled secretly.

"Where are you?" you pretended that you are annoyed but failed.

"Ahh.. Look to your right," you looked and realised you was tricked. "Aish.. You got me!" you pouted.

"Hahaha, araso araso, look to your left!" you looked again and you was tricked, AGAIN! "Unnie!" you screamed in annoyance.

"Hahahaha, why is our ___ so naive? Okay, look behind you alright? I'm right there."

"I won't fall for it anymore," you smirked, feeling smarted this time, but guess not. You suddenly felt someone hugged you from the back and you turned around and met eyes with SEO HYUN!!!

You hugged and the both of you were jumping up and down, screaming. "Ahh... I missed you so much," Seo Hyun link arms with you and you both entered the school together.

To your amaze, both of you had the same time table, except for Thursday, unfortunately. But, at least you girls get to spend most of your time together right?

As you and Seo Hyun are walking along the corridor, there were many stares on you and whistles. You are not used to it and felt self-conscience (Is it?)

"Aigoo..." Seo Hyun and you took a seat at the back of the class and the students in the class are all staring at you two. "Annyeonghaseyo~" you bowed and introduced yourself. You heard mumurs "Wow, she's cute!" "Pretty girl". You smiled sheepishly and Seo Hyun introduced herself too.

You two continued your chats but in English as you could not get used to speaking Korean and the same goes to Seo Hyun. You could hear lots of mumurs about you and Seo Hyun.

The bell rang, signalling it is the end of the lesson and you both headed to your next class. You and Seo Hyun found the lecturers and lessons interesting thus, you two paid 110% attention to the lectures.

"Alright class, that's it for today, thank you," the lecturer wrapped up his lectures and students gushed out of the classrooms. You and Seo Hyun politely thanked the lecturer before leaving the class for lunch break.

"Seo Hyun-ah, where is the canteen?" you clutched you grumbling stomach and past by a classroom and noticed eight boys hanging out inside. You knocked the door and entered.

"Erm... Hey! Sorry to disturb, may I know where is the canteen?" you smiled awkwardly and made your way into the room. The seven boys stared at you with wide eyes and you found out that you are speaking in English. You sheepishly rubbed your head and repeated in Korean, when you are interrupted by a guy, who sounds familar.

"The canteen is on the 2nd storey," he said in English and stood up, making himself visible to you.

"EOH?! OPPA!" you smiled and ran to him for a warm embrace. It was Doojoon who teased you. You saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol seated in front of Doojoon and they stood up.

"This is our little princess," Sungyeol joked.

"Yeah, she is Doojoon's dongsaeng," Myungsoo added

"Hehe, neh. Annyeonghaseyo, ___ imnida," you shot them your best smile and bowed, "oh! and not to forget, my best friend, Seo Hyun." You pointed at Seo Hyun who bowed too.

"Neh, annyeong~" one of the boys stood up and place his hands in front of you. You gladly shook his hands. "I'm Sunggyu, the oldest and the leader in this group."

A pretty boy stood up and highfived with you, he is Sungjong, the maknae of the group and he is of the same age as you. But, you are one month older.

One by one, they got up and shook your hands or highfived with you and introduced themselves.

"Hmmm... L hyung has been talking a lot about you!" a guy whom I remembered as Woohyun pointed out.

"L hyung? Who's that?" you blinked your eyes in confusion as you saw Woohyun sling an arm around Myungsoo's shoulders, "Right here!"

"MWOH?! L? He's Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo," you corrected Woohyun, thinking that he might got it wrong.

"He was given this nickname by the school and his fangirls, as he resembles the character 'L' in Death Note. We've met since Elementary School and he is a loner. He always shoot death glares at people, which gives them goosebumps," Woohyun explained.

"This happened ever since you left Korea, ___-ah," Sungyeol added and winked at you.

Your POV:

*L? Who's that? I only know L from Death Note*  you thought hard when you saw Woohyun sling an arm around Myungsoo's shoulders.*He is L?!* you atared in disbelief and shook that thought off of your mind.

"Right here!" Woohyun looked at Myungsoo and back to me. I was really confused and Woohyun explained to me what was going on.

I understand but it seems weird when Sungyeol oppa added that comment in. *Myungsoo oppa became like this, all because of me? Why?* You could not get the thought right and half of you was happy, the other felt sorry.

I looked at Myungsoo oppa and he didn't deny and just kept quiet which made it seem real.

*Why is oppa behaving like this because of me?* this question kept appearing in your mind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Hey !! :D Sorry, today I only managed to update a chapter. I won't be updating tomorrow again :( Sorry. I'm trying to finish all my homeworks.

But, I promise, there'll b a day when I'll like spent the whole day updating alright? ^^

Leave comments if possible and Subcribe if you enjoy the story or something along that line :)) Oh! And, I'm more than willing to make frens with anyone of you (:

Thanks for reading though ^^

 myungsoo_by_beebkawaii-d38lwh1.png

I love you all for reading!!!! :> <3<3<3<3<3<3

Hahahaha, okay, sorry for that loooooong message. Bye-yom! :DD