Graduated 17 years old

More than a friend

"____-ah, wake up hurry, you're going to be late for results processing day!" Doojoon screamed from downstairs. I shot up and looked over at my clock on my bedside.

"AHHH!! That's right!" I jumped off the bed and dashed into the toilet to shower. I got changed into a normal blouse and jeans, adn went down for breakfast.

I picked up the newspaper on the dining table and read it, while sipping the coffee on the table which Doojoon oppa had prepared. "Mmmhmm... Oppa, your coffee is getting better each day," I teased. Doojoon patted his chest, "Of course, I'm Doojoon you know?"

I laughed and duck in. Ever since we've moved into Canada, Mum is seldom home and thus, Doojoon oppa and I are very independant. *Today I'm going to collect my results and graduate, I hope umma will be there* i walked to the door and grabbed my coat.

"Annyeong oppa~" I beamed and waved to him.

"Wait up! I'm going with you _____-ah!!" Doojoon grabbed his coat and locked the door.

"Why are you coming along?" I scratched my head, staring into his eyes.

"You're graduating today, aren't we gonna celebrate?"

"YEAH!!" I pumped my fist in the air and beamed. "Can Seo Hyun unnie join us too?"

"Sure," Doojoon ruffled my hair and i linked arms with him and together, we made our way to school.

~~~~~

"Yoon _____," the principal called out as I stood up at where I was standing. Mrs Louise, the principal, looked at me and gave me a wide smile and clapped loudly. "Congratulations _____, you're the top student in our school!"

Loud roars and thunderous applause could be heard, as I shyly walked up to the stage and receive my certificate and result slip. I could not believe what was in front of my eyes. *I'm the top student?! How can that be?* I smiled having the sense of achievement.

"WOAH!! Our _____ is top in school," Seo Hyun and Doojoon approached me, clapping and congratulating me.

"Thank you," I bowed and laughed. Seo Hyun grabbed me by the arm and swing it around, "Where should we go to celebrate your achievement?"

"Let's go have fun shall we?" Doojoon oppa suddenly barged in and that scared me and Seo Hyun.

Seo Hyun is my best friend. I met her in the airport when we were leaving for Canada. She is also coming her to live with her parents, and we grew up together from then on.

~~~~~

"Waaaa!!" Me, Seo Hyun and Doojoon screamed as we sat on the roller coaster named "Twister". It has lots of Twist and Turns which made it scary.

"Pehgopa~" I whined as I rubbed my empty stomach which is growling angrily.

"Let's eat, meat!" Doojoon oppa dragged me and Seo Hyun to the nearby BBQ restaurant beside the themepark. "Nom nom nom" we munched happily and joked while eating.

After eating, we went to the nearby arcade and took pictures at the photobooth. Seo Hyun and I laughed hysterically when we saw Doojoon's epic face. Doojoon gave us a look and rolled his eyes, "Aish".

We went to the nearby park and took a stroll when we pass by a playground and there were three little boys and one little girl running around the playground, laughing. Suddenly the image of Sungyeol oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Doojoon oppa and I appeared in my head and I clutched my chest, feeling pain.

Doojoon oppa followed my eyes and found me staring at the kids and soon after, his eyes were teary too. "Oppa, it's been awhile we've not communicate with Sungyeol and Myungsoo oppa... A-are they a-a-angry with me?" I stammered and covered my face with my bare hands. I bend down and started to cry uncontrollably.

Seo Hyun approached me and patted my head and I looked up with red and teary eyes. "Come on, they should be in High School now and don't have time to communicate with you. Don't worry chingu-ah," Seo Hyun comforted with a sweet smile. I softened at her words and hugged her. She than made a face which made me and Doojoon oppa laugh.

"I'm lucky to have you. Seo Hyun-ah. You're really jjang!" I stuck two thumbs up and hugged her.

~~~~~

"So well, finally you girls have graduated right?" Doojoon oppa tried to change the atmosphere.

"Yeah," we said in unison and beamed. "WE'VE FINALLY GRADUATED!!" Seo Hyun screamed in joy when her voice cracked and we all started laughing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone ! :D If there is something that I did wrong or could be improved, feel free to leave a comment and I'll work on that. Up till then, I thank you all for reading :>

 graduation-caps.jpg