Goodbye oppas

More than a friend

"WHAT?!" Sungyeol and Myungsoo had tears in their eyes.

"Umma says she will be sending her people to pick _____ and me to the airport next week," Doojoon patted their shoulders and gave them strength.

You stood behind Doojoon, not knowing what to do.

"Nahh... It can't be! Why are you guys leaving us for? Stop joking around please," Sungyeol mumbled with tears cascading down his cheeks.

Your heart broke again, seeing Sungyeol crying and Myungsoo lost for words. You stood up and took a step forward.

"Oppa, we'll visit during the holidays and I promise, I'll write letters and we can talk through MySpace," sensing hope, you comforted them with a weak smile.

*ARGH!!* Myungsoo walked away and out of the building and headed towards home. "Oppa, I'll go with Myungsoo oppa, you'll help with Sungyeol oppa right?" you grabbed your jacket and dashed out of the building and followed Myungsoo.

"Oppa!! Wait!" you ran with your boots not worn properly.

Myungsoo halted to a stop and turned around to face you. "_____-ah, you guys are serious about going to Canada right?" Myungsoo tried to look away from your eyes.

You softened and walker towards him and fixed your boots. You straightened up and gave him a light hug, "Unfortunately, yes oppa. We are serious about leaving to Canada. Umma called just now and told us."

"WAE? WAE MUST YOU LEAVE AND LEAVE ME AND SUNGYEOL ALONE? WE HAD FUN DON'T WE?" Myungsoo broke down and sat on the floor, sobbing. Feeling sorry, you bend down and hugged him tightly, giving him warmth and comfort.

"Mianhe oppa..." you stood him up and wiped his tears away.

"What's the point of apologising now? It's too late and it isn't your fault," Myungsoo sniffed and placed one hand on your head.

~~~~

One week later and it's time to leave for Canada.

The flight is at 8:15am, and you woke up at 6am to fixed the last breakfast for Mrs Kim, Sungyeol and Myungsoo. Doojoon and you would be having your breakfast in the plane, during the flight.

After preparing, you wrote down a little note and paste it on the food cover of each meals. You went to shower and wake Doojoon up. He woke up and went to get ready, and at 7:30am sharp, the two of you were ready with your luggages at the main door.

You have been praying hard not to cry if Myungsoo and Sungyeol  were to appear at the airport.

Finally the Chaffeur whom your mum had instructed to pick the both of you u arrived, and helped to put your luggages into the boot of the car. In your hands, was the picture of the four of you and the beautifully made frame by your three wonderful oppas.

Doojoon saw the picture and held your hands and gave you an assuring smile, telling you that everything was going to be fine and he will be here with you throughout.

The comfort which Doojoon gave you, gave you a little strength and you placed the photo frame into a box and put it into your bag.

~~~~~

"Sungyeol-ah! Bali, wake up, we are late! _____ and Doojoon had left already!!" Myungsoo dashed into their shared room with Doojoon and Sungyeol.

"What?! Why didn't they told us?!" Sungyeol shot up and got changed immediately and went down meeting Myungsoo knees knelt onto the floor, in his hands holding a piece of paper. "Wae? Why are you still there? Hurry let's get to the airport!" Sungyeol ran towards Myungsoo and grabbed him.

Seeing Myungsoo tears all over his face, Sungyeol bend down and took the note from his hands.

"Sungyeol, we are too late, their plane has taken off," Myungsoo broke down and words almost inaudible.

~~~~~

"Dear passengers, the plane is about to take off. Please ensure that your seatbelts are fastened and please be seated at all times," the captain addressed and got ready to take off.

*Goodbye oppa* you clutched onto the photo frame and tears cascaded down your cheeks.