Surprise!

More than a friend

It was finally time for you to be discharged. You got up early that day and started packing. You wore something warm and comfortable and waited for Myungsoo and the rest to arrive. 

The door slid open and Myungsoo walked in. Your eyes brightened and you smiled at Myungsoo sweetly. "Wasseo?" you got off the bed and carried your bag. 
 
"I'll help you," he smiled and took the bag away from you. "Shall we go?" he smiled. 
 
"What about the rest?" you asked. 
 
"Oh! All of them had some stuffs in school and wasn't able to come," Myungsoo said easily. 
 
You naively nodded your head and walked out with Myungsoo. The both of you went into a cab and the cab took you to somewhere you have not been to before. 
 
"Where are we?" you looked around like a lost child. Myungsoo giggled at your reaction and just held your hands. 
 
"We are going home," Myungsoo simply shrugged and pulled you into a nice white house. 
 
*WE?! Going home?!* your eyes bulged when Myungsoo said those words. 
 
"Wait wait, what?!" you stared at him with curiosity in your eyes. You twitched you head, "We are going home? We?" 
 
"Wow! I was just kidding. But you hurt me though," he hit his chest and gave you a sad gaze. 
 
You just smiled and pecked his cheeks, "I was just shocked that you said that. I didn't expected things to be that fast, that's why." 
 
He softened and smiled at you, "It's okay, let's go in." He dragged you in before you could say anymore. 
 
Myungsoo opened the doors and led you in. *1...2...3...!* he counted in his mind, and at the count of three, party poppers, banners, the sound of party honks was everywhere in the house. 
 
The people popped out of their respective hideouts and smiled at you. You had a shocked at first, but upon seeing them and the banners, your heart melted. 
 
It was none other than Doojoon, Seo Hyun and Infinite! The banner stated "Welcome Home Our Sunshine!" 
 
You smiled warmly at all of them and before you could react, all of them were crushing their bodies into you. They squeezed you tight and did not let you go. 
 
"H-Hey! I-I can't b-breathe," you stuttered. But this did not stopped them from hugging you, they just loosened the hug. 
 
You did not felt annoyed but you felt warmth and comfort. You felt like you were back home. You snuggled into their group hug and smiled contently. 
 
"I'm finally home," you said. They all just smiled and nodded their heads. There was a silence, but it was not awkward at all. It was filled with love and concern. 
 
----------
All of you were sitting on the table and chatting about your lives and stuffs like that after the long group hug had been broken. 
 
"Oh! Anyways, whose house is this?" you suddenly asked. 
 
"It's Sunggyu hyung's house," Sungyeol smiled to you and you nodded your head. 
 
"Nice house," you complimented and Sunggyu thanked you. You could not explain your feelings. It was just too great. 
 
The feeling of finally being home, meeting friends, meeting family members. It could not be described using words. 
 
After cleaning up the house, all of you planned to sleep over. "All right. I've got 5 rooms and we've got 10 people. 2 each in a room," Sunggyu arranged. 
 
"I'm definitely gona sleep with _____!" Myungsoo raised his hands up. You was about to speak up when Sunggyu interrupted, "Yah! Seohyun and _____ will be sleeping together. Who knows what you will become in the middle of the night and eat _____ up!" 
 
You laughed and nodded your head in agreement, not knowing what Sunggyu really meant about Myungsoo taking your ity away. You thought he meant that he would start disturbing you. 
 
Infinite, Doojoon and Seohyun looked at your naiveness, and laughed and shook their heads. *Aigoo... _____ is still so innocent...* Doojoon smiled to himself and placed an arm around your shoulder. 
 
"DAMN!" Myungsoo hissed and pouted when you laughed at him. 
 
"Chill, it's not like I'll be missing. And furthermore, it's Seohyun who would be sleeping with me. It's not like Seohyun would turn into a monster and eat me up," you smiled and that earned laughters from the others. 
 
After being grouped into pairs, all of you went into your respective rooms and got ready to turn in for the night. 
 
Dongwoo and Hoya are one pair, Woohyun and Sunggyu, Sungyeol and Sungjong and lastly, Doojoon and Myungsoo. 
 
After washing up, Myungsoo and Doojoon got into bed and covered the blankets over them. 
 
"So, how's you and my sister?" Doojoon asked, full of concern. 
 
"We're fine," Myungsoo looked at Doojoon and smiled. 
 
"Great! Don't hurt my sister all right? She's really weak at heart," Doojoon smiled back. 
 
"Neh Hyung, I wouldn't dare. Or else you would skin me alive!" Myungsoo joked, earning a pillow thrown at him. 
 
The two looked at each other and laughed, "_____ is really weak. So take good care of her araso?" 
 
Myungsoo nodded his head and threw the pillow back at Doojoon, "Jalja.". With that, he turned off the lights and slept.