Wake up, I'm sorry

More than a friend

The sirens of the ambulance reverberated through the air. The nurse in the school could only help to stop the bleeding. 

You were unconscious and Myungsoo was holding your hands tightly while the rest of them were either in a cab or car.
 
"_____, I'm really sorry for everything that I've done. I'm truly sorry. Please give me a chance," he sobbed beside you. 
 
The ambulance sped and arrived at the hospital in no time. They immediately pushed you into the emergency room for a check up. 
 
Myungsoo had to separate from you and wait outside. The door opened and the doctor walked out. 
 
"Doctor, how is she?" Myungsoo held the doctor's hand and looked at him anxiously. 
 
"She has lost a lot of blood and we've gave her some of our blood in the hospital. But it isn't enough... She's B+," the doctor replied anxiously. 
 
"I'm O... !" Myungsoo hissed and fished out his phone. 
 
"DOOJOON! PALI! _____ NEEDS YOUR BLOOD! I'M O, SHE'S B!" Myungsoo literally screamed into the phone. 
 
"I'm here already, I'll be up soon!" Doojoon anxiously said. 
 
Myungsoo hung up and squat down. "Doctor, please help to make her hang in there for a few more minutes... Her brother will be here soon," Myungsoo muttered and looked at the doctor helplessly. 
 
"Ok," the doctor nodded his head and went back into the emergency room. 
 
*I'm so useless. Kim Myungsoo, you're so damn useless...* he grabbed his head and let out a sigh of frustration. 
 
"WHERE'S _____?!" Doojoon held Myungsoo's shoulders and Myungsoo pointed into the room. 
 
"Now go in... She needs you," Myungsoo looked up at Doojoon with sadness in his eyes. 
 
After the blood from Doojoon has been transferred to you, you was sent to the ICU. 
 
Flashback: 
"Due to the short period of time which she didn't have enough blood, her brain has been lacking on oxygen. Thus, she'll be in a coma for a few weeks," the doctor told them. 
 
*Please wake up...* Myungsoo held onto your hands and kissed them
 
--------
For the rest of the days, Myungsoo and the rest always visits you and brought flowers. 
 
Some even sang for you. But no sign of you waking up has been shown. 
 
The third week that you've been in a coma, Myungsoo was the first visitor. He took out the guitar and played it while singing. 
 
"Are you really going to leave me like this?" he spoke after he finished singing. 
 
Tears cascaded down his cheeks. Suddenly, tears were cascading down yours too! 
 
Myungsoo noticed it and wiped it away and called for the doctor. The doctor came into the room and opened her eyes and check them. 
 
"No sign of her waking up..." the doctor patted Myungsoo's shoulders and left the room. 
 
However, Myungsoo was not sad. He felt hope. He had that feeling that you would wake up and he believed in you. 
 
"_____, I believe in you and always will," he kissed your forehead and left the room. 
 
When the doors closed, your fingers twitched slightly and your feet moved a little too. 
 
On the third day of the third week, Myungsoo came in with a pot of soup and some rice. 
 
"_____, you must be wondering why I've brought food. I've got a strong feeling you'll be waking up soon," he placed a strand of hair behind your ears and kissed your forehead. 
 
"O-Okay," you spoke. Myungsoo eyes shot wide open and looked at you. 
 
"D-Did I hear something?!" he stared at your face. But you still had your eyes closed. 
 
His face fell and looked away, "I must be thinking too much." 
 
"No you're not," you opened your eyes and looked at him weakly. You managed to smile at him. 
 
Although it was a really weak smile, but he managed to feel the love and warmth in it. 
 
"MY BABEEEE!!!" he hugged you tightly and tears were falling from his eyes. 
 
"Aww... I missed you so much too. But please, I'm very uncomfortable now," you said weakly.
 
"Oh! Mianhe!" he let go of you and kissed you on your forehead, "Although I've got a lot to tell you, but you should rest first." 
 
"I've rest more than enough already..." you mumbled. However, Myungsoo went out to call for the doctor already. 
 
----------
"She's fine, don't worry," the doctor smiled at Myungsoo, "she can be discharge in a few more days if she's doing fine." 
 
You pumped your fist in the air and was really happy. Myungsoo chuckled and bowed to the Doctor. 
 
"Aigoo... Our _____ is so happy," Myungsoo ruffled your hair and you pouted. 
 
"Don't touch my hair," you fixed it but Myungsoo messed it up again. "Yah! You can't make a patient angry!" 
 
Myungsoo laughed lightly and admitted defeat. He poured a cup of water for you and you drank it while he informed the rest that you was awake already. 
 
"Oppa... Actually I was awake this morning before you came. The nurse was doing her daily check-up on us and that was when I woke up. But I told her and the doctor not to tell you," you hung your head low, afraid that Myungsoo would be angry. 
 
"Mianhe Oppa..." you bit you lips, expecting Myungsoo to rage at you. 
 
However, he looked at you an instantly melted. "Ani, I should be the one who is supposed to be sorry instead. I'm sorry for not telling you that I would be announcing our relationship and caused you to be here, like this. I'm the cause of your injury and coma. I'm really sorry," he apologised and bit his lips. 
 
Now, it was your turn to softened. You his hair and smelt it. *The same as ever, milky smell,* you smiled.
 
"It's okay. I know you did that for me. I should have understand you as well. Well, both of us are sorry right? But you're forgiven. Am I?" you raised your hand for a handshake but Myungsoo shook his head teasingly. 
 
"You're not forgiven," he stuck a tongue out at you. You pretended to be angry and 'Hmph' at him. 
 
He chuckled lightly and hugged you, "But you're always forgiven.". You smiled and hugged him back too. 
 
*I missed this... I missed your comfort and warmth. I missed you so much Myungsoo... I'm going crazy!* you thought as you snuggled into his chest.
 
"But..." he broke the hug and looked at you intently, "I couldn't save your life. My blood type was O however yours was B... I'm useless, right?"
 
His gaze was sad and disappointed, and you could feel it. You shook your head and hugged him back. "You was the one who brought me to the hospital. The one who saved my life. If you did not bring me in time, I would've died already and the transferring of blood was not neccessary."
 
He softened by your words and felt relieved. You pulled back and gave him and assuring smile, "By not leaving me, you're already saving my life. Without you, I couldn't live a day."
 
With that, his lips crashed into yours and you kissed him back after a moment. You smiled while kissing and tears trickled down your cheeks, *I love you, my one and only Kim Myungsoo...*
 
--------------