You've came back

More than a friend

"Sungyeol oppa! Myungsoo oppa! Doojoon oppa and I are back!" I hugged Myunsoo once again. Sungyeol returned to his senses and soon smiled brightly, while Myungsoo is still shocked.

"_____-ah, you're back! Welcome back, you've grown prettier! I nearly didn't recognise you," Sungyeol approached me and gave me a teddy hug that was so tight but I miised it.

"Myung?" Doojoon oppa waved an arm in front of his face, and he snapped out of his daze. I chuckled at Myungsoo oppa's shocked face and gave him a light peck on his cheek, "I missed you alot Oppa." I smiled and he returned a smile and teddy hug me too. Tighter than Sungyeol oppa's hug.

"_____-ah, what about oppa?" Sungyeol oppa pointed to his cheeks, wanting me to peck him too. Myungsoo oppa pulled me behind him, "It's only for me" Myungsoo oppa stuck a tongue out at Sungyeol.

Sungyeol oppa pouted and I gave in, I lightly pecked his cheeks and he started jumping around. *Aish... Still the same* I rolled my eyes and smiled.

~~~~~

"Yah! Why didn't you two called _____? She had been crying a few times, worried that you two might be angry with her!" Doojoon oppa smacked Sungyeol and Myungsoo's head lightly.

"Ani, I didn't cried," I lied, glaring at Doojoon oppa. He lifted his arms in the air and pouted.

Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Doojoon oppa, did abit of catching up with one another. While I walked hands held with Mrs Kim and talked about Canada and how much I missed her food.

"Waa! _____ is getting prettier as she grows up," Sungyeol punched Doojoon's chest lightly and smiled, "you too, getting fit yeah?". Doojoon and Sungyeol were doing lots of catching up whereas Myungsoo kept staring at you and his umma, *Wow!! Is she really the _____ we've known since young? She's really pretty now*

I went up to changed into my comfortable clothes and got out when I saw Myungsoo oppa walking out of the bathroom, shirtless.

"WAA!! OPPA!" I screeched and Myungsoo immediately used his towel and covered his bare chest.

"Hehe, mianhe, not used to having a girl in our house suddenly," Myungsoo smiled sheepishly and dashed into his room. I shook my head and headed to the kitchen.

*Mmmhmm.. This smell, I missed Mrs Kim's cooking just so much,* I smiled as I entered the kitchen. "Ommonim, need help?" I made my way towards her as she waved her hands, signalling me to get out.

I walked up the stairs and decided to go to Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Doojoon oppa's room to catch up with them as I didn't get a chance to, earlier on. I knocked the door and entered, seeing Myungsoo on his bed, reading a book. *Just like last time.* Sungyeol oppa took a look at who is at the door, "Oh, _____-ah, come in"

Myungsoo placed his book under his pillow and stared at me like he have not seen a girl in his life. Feeling awkward, "Oppa, stop staring at me please."

"Who says I'm looking at you?" Myungsoo shifted his attention from me to Sungyeol.

"Aish! Whatever," I rolled my eyes and smiled at Sungyeol.

"Oppa, how have you been?" I sat down beside Sungyeol.

"I'm fine, just bored that we can't hang out when I've got nothing to do," Sungyeol pouted.

"Myungsoo oppa, what about you?" I shifted my attention to Myungsoo who is sitting opposite me.

"Ahh," Myungsoo was about to answer but Sungyeol helped him to answer.

"He isn't living well. He missed you too much," Sungyeol stuck a tongue out at him and Myungsoo glared at him.

My eyes turned teary and I softened and look into Myungsoo oppa's eyes, "Sorry oppa, chongmal mianheyo" I hugged Myungsoo and he was shocked.

"Well, it's fine _____-ah," he patted my head and softened.

~~~~~~

After dinner, I requested to the oppas to go to the park where we always hung out. All the oppas nodded and we headed out, Doojoon oppa and Sungyeol ran to the park competing who will reach there first, leaving Myungsoo and I alone.

I skipped ahead of Myungsoo oppa and hummed to a childhood lullaby. *Why does she still look pretty just being so simple?* Myungsoo oppa smiled to himself when suddenly I turned around, "Oppa, why are you smiling to yourself?"

*Dang! She caught me*, "Ahh.. I'm just happy that you're back," Myungsoo oppa smiled back. I pulled him and ran towards the playground.

*Why is my heart thumping so rapid?* Myungsoo shrugged it off and ran with me.

~~~~~

"Hahaha!! Oppa!" I laughed at Sungyeol oppa who fell on the ground. Finally the day which I've longed for, to share our happiness, sorrow and grudges together have finally came back.

I laughed my heart out and I was really happy, not noticing someone was watching over me...

Myungsoo's POV:

*She smiled, that smile which can give me strength and comfort*

"____-ah, I missed you so much," I mumbled, allowing only myself to hear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO :D I said that I wouldn't post anymore right? Haha, because I read your comments, it motivated me and so I guess I'll "award" you guys with this chapter? Anyw, SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT (: Thank you very much for reading! I shall stop here for today. :)

Ohhh!! I forgot, I probably would not update tomorrow :'( Sorry, too many homeworks.. *90 degree bow* Forgive me okiee? :)) ~Byyong~

ANNYEONG ~ !! :D