Everyone knows already, pabo

More than a friend

The next morning, you were up early that morning. You looked at yourself in the mirror for the umpteentth time.

"Aigoo... You are pretty already," Seo Hyun shook her head, and she suddenly thought of what had happened the night before.

"Who are you looking pretty for?" Seo Hyun smirked.

"I-I'm looking pretty f-for MYSELF! I'm a girl right? Of course I've to look presentable!" you thought of an excuse and immediately went out of the room.

You went to Myungsoo's room and knocked on the door, but Doojoon opened it instead.  

"Oh good morning _____, why are you here?" Doojoon asked. He then remembered last night and smiled to himself. 

"Good morning oppa, oh erm I'm here to erm wait for you!" you smiled and scratched your head sheepishly. Doojoon smirked and told you to enter. You happily entered the room and Myungsoo walked out of the toilet half . 

"Ah ! Good morning Oppa, please go and wear something," you covered your eyes and looked away. 

"Good morning ba-" Myungsoo was about to reply you when you cut him off. 

"SERIOUSLY, go grab a shirt and put on please..." you purposely interrupted. He got your signal and kept quiet. He grabbed a shirt and put it on. Doojoon and Sungyeol were watching the both of you and laughing to themselves. 

*Those two kids still want to hide from us, aigoo... Cutie pies!* ​they looked at each other and chuckled silently. 

"Ehh... Oppa, we'll be going first," you shouted and left the room with Myungsoo.

"Didn't you said you were waiting for me?" Doojoon shot.

"But you're too slow oppa, see you later," you smiled sweetly and went out.

The both of you walked away from the houses and you heaved a sigh of relief.

"So I can greet you now right? Good morning babe," he hugged your waist and gave you a light peck on the cheeks.

"Ehehe neh, Good morning oppa," you greeted back.

The both of you went out to the beach. Your hands and Myungsoo's hands kept touching each other.

"Are you trying to make me hold your hand?" Myungsoo teased.

"Mwoh?! Ani!" you pouted and folded your arms.

"Ok ok, give me you hand?" Myungsoo handed out his hands and smiled sweetly.

You smiled back sweetly and laced your fingers with his. "Much better right?" he asked.

"Yeah," you smiled contented.

Actually Myungsoo was trying to hold your hands but he was too shy to do so. That was why he purposely bang into your hands everytime.

:_____-ah, you're the most precious to me do you know?" Myungsoo suddenly stopped walking and made you face him.

"I don't know until you just told me," you stuck your tongue out.

He leaned in and you momentarily closed your eyes. You were expecting his soft and luscious lips crashing into yours, but you felt nothing.

You opened your eyes when you heard giggles. You found out that you were actually tricked.

Your cheeks flushed red and you immediately walked off. However, Myungsoo held your wrist and pulled you back.

He leaned in and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened but you slowly closed them and savor the moment.

You heard people cheering and clapping behind the both of you. Curiosity got the best of you and you looked up to see Infinite, Doojoon and Seo Hyun.

Your mouth gaped open and you looked at Myungsoo unsure of what to do. But Myungsoo was looking anonoyed instead of shocked.

"You guys are such a er..." he hissed and held your hands and dragged you closer to the rest of them.

You stared blankly at Myungsoo and at the rest. "Is this a trick?"

They shook their heads and started laughing. Doojoon walked towards Myungsoo and placed an arm in his shoulders, "You better not mess with my sister."

Myungsoo looked at you and smirked, "Such a sweet and lovely girl. Who would bear to hurt her."

You smiled at that response, your heart melted. "Oh yes! Back to the point. How did you all know?"

"_____-ah you guys kissed so openly yesterday, who wouldn't see it. Unless their blind," Sungyeol shrugged his shoulders.

Your cheeks flushed red an you bent your head low in embarrassment. All of them laughed at your cuteness.

"You don't have to be shy. You're big enough to date," Sunggyu winked and walked away.

You looked up and smiled. What Sunggyu said made sense. You're big enough. You held Myungsoo's hands and followed Sunggyu.

All of them looked at you and Myungsoo's skin ship and smiled in envy.

--------------------

After having breakfast, the both of you went to the beach.

Myungsoo actually wanted to ride the jet ski with you. But he knew that you were phobia to water. Instead, the both of you just sat by the beach and chat,

Although it was simple, nothing sweet, the atmosphere was really calm and peaceful, and it made you felt really comfortable.

You leaned onto Myungsoo's shoulders and shut your eyes. You felt Myungsoo's head on top of yours and you just smiled.

The both of you stayed like this until when the rest of them came and all of you went to play indoors.

It was thrilling and special. Because instead of playing with you friend, Myungsoo, you are playing with you boyfriend, Myungsoo.

Everything was not the same anymore, the way he looked at you. The way you regard him. The private smile he gave you.

The both of you are just too happy that everything had changed from a friend to something more than that.

The day passes like this and the next morning all of you would leave, back home.

-------------------

The next morning, you woke up early again. But this time it was not to doll yourself up for Myungsoo, you wanted to look around the resort for the last time before leaving.

You got changed into shorts and singlet, and went out to the beach. You walked past the place where Myungsoo had confessed to you, and you smiled to yourself.

You took out your camera and snapped a picture of it, You smiled while taking the photo of it.

"Why are you smiling to yourself? So creepy," a voice was heard behind you.

You turned around and saw Myungsoo with his hands in his pockets. "Oh oppa," you smiled.

"Annyeong my girl," he winked and hugged you.

"Awww Oppa I can't breathe," you muffled.

"Mian," he let go of you, but was shocked when you hugged him back.

"It was actually uncomfortable just now and that's why I can;t breathe. Much better now," you smiled into his chest.

The both of you walked around the place and it was time for all of you to meet up and check out.

You walked towards your room and waved to Myungsoo, "I'll see you later!"

Myungsoo pulled you back and hugged you, "I'll miss you."

"It's just less than 5 minutes Oppa..." you retorted.

"That's the point! I'm so crazy of you _____-ah. So promise never to leave me araso?: he broke the hug and stared into your eyes.

You melted by Myungsoo's words and smiled back. "I promise Oppa," you lift your pinky up.

Myungsoo shook his head and pointed to his lips, "It's here."

You pouted and lightly pecked his lips and ran into your room.

*Hehe, that girl,* Myungsoo smiled to himself and went back into his room.

Within minutes, all of you gathered at the counter to check out and return to Seoul.

After checking out, all of you made your way to the plane.

"Annyeong Maldives, you're the best!" you sad to yourself while thinking about Myungsoo and your confession.

"Smiling to yourself again? Pabo," Myungsoo interrupted from beside you.

You rolled your eyes and leaned on his his shoulders, "I can't bear to leave."

"Aww... We can come back for our honeymoon babe, and more will be happening," he whispered in your ears with a seductive voice.

"Gosh Oppa! You're mad!" you smacked his shoulders and pouted.

"I was just kidding, come on. I've got chocolates! No chocolates for an angry babe," Myungsoo chimed.

*What?! He thinks I'm still a baby girl?!* You turned your head away and did not even bother to look at him.

He raised his hands and surrendered, "I admit guilty my lord."

You laughed and sat back down. "That's better my boy," you patted his head and smiled.

He leaned on your shoulders and said, "I hope we will be like this together forever. I believe we will. Saranghaeyo _____-ah."

You smiled and slung an arm around his shoulders, "You're like a big baby!"

Like this, the both of you slept until you reached Seoul.

--------------------------------

OMG! Hey! I've not been updating for like 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 ....... YEARS! NO MONTHS!

I'm sincerely sorry. My examinations has ended. GOSH I"M GONA DIE WITH MY RESULTS T~T

Ok... Anyway, I'm sorry I still won't be able to update as frequent. But definitely every week, either on the friday night or Saturday. Because I need to go for training and start training my strength and stamina.

So here's a sweet chappy for y'all ^^

Byeyom ~ <3