Summer Holidays - Day 1

More than a friend

Two weeks in Woolim High had past and it was the last paper before the Summer Holidays.

*RING* the bell signaling the end of the paper rung.

"Alright class, please put your pens down and stop writing," the invigilator instructed.

"ASA!! It's finally the Summer Holidays!!" students grabbed their bags and ran out of the school. You and Seo Hyun decided to grab a bite at the Cafeteria outside your school.

When Seo Hyun stepped in followed by you, she immediately headed for an empty table and sit down.

"Seo Hyun-ah, what do you want?" you looked through the menu.

"I would like an Apple Pie and Americano please," Seo Hyun closed her menu and beamed. You walked toward the counter and ordered. You sat down and soon, Seo Hyun's Apple Pie and your Hot Chocolate (or any drinks you would like) was served first.

As all your food was served, you both started munching away and chatted. You noticed many Woolim High girls in the cafeteria and all of them seemed to be waiting for someone. You ignored it and continue chatting with Seo Hyun.

The door flung open and the girls started spazzing. You ignored it and continued to eat. Seo Hyun followed all the other girls gazes and saw eight boys.

Seo Hyun kicked your leg underneath the table to get your attention, but you ignored and instead, kicked her back. You felt a figure standing beside you and you looked up. You saw Myungsoo staring at your food.

"Having your lunch?" Myungsoo asked.

"More like brunch right, Seo Hyun?" you smiled at the girl sitted opposite you who was busy looking at the other boys. "Seo Hyun?" you tried getting her attention again, but to no avail.

"Do you want to join us?" Myungsoo grabbed you and Seo Hyun's plates and walked towards the tables where the other boys were sitted. You find it funny that you did not even reply but Myungsoo was already there with you and Seo Hyun's plates.

Seo Hyun looked at you and raised an eyebrow. You shrug and gave her the 'I'm-innocent-look'. She smiled it off and signal to join them. You followed and sat beside Doojoon.

You can hear curse and swears from the girls like, "Who do they think they are?" "" "". You was a little disturbed by those comments whereas Seo Hyun was too busy with the guy's and their conversations that she did not heard it.

Myungsoo seems to noticed that something was bugging you and made is way towards you. "Wae? What's disturbing you ?" he sat beside you.

"Eoh? Ani, I'm fine," you fake a smile and it was a really weak one. Myungsoo sensed that you were lying but he does not want to ask you further thus, he just chatted with you.

"Who does she think she is? , she already have Doojoon oppa and now see wants Myungsoo oppa? !" a Woolim High girl hissed. You was really disturbed by that comment and wanted to explain to her, however Myungsoo stood up and grab your hands.

He made his way towards the table where the girl sat and shot daggers at her. Horror struck her and she was really frightened by Myungsoo's stares.

You squeezed Myungsoo's hands trying to signal him to calm down. He looked at you and gave you an assuring smile. "Repeat what you say, in front of me!" he gritted his teeth.

"I-I-I didn't say anything," she shivered. Instead of getting the girl's attention which was what Myungsoo had decided, he got the whole Cafeteria's attention, including Infinite, Seo Hyun and Doojoon.

You squeezed Myungsoo's hands and he turned around. You gave him a 'I'm-fine-smile' and he seems to understand what you are telling him. He looked back at the girl and smirked, "You are lucky she's a nice girl, you better stay away from her and shut your mouth, or else, you know what "great" things Infinite can do. Got it?"

"N-n-neh, mianhe," she apologised to you.

"Gwenchana," you smiled at her and dragged Myungsoo back. Infinite was clapping their hands and Sungyeol stood up, "The power of love!" he clapped louder and everyone started laughing.

Infinite was planning on a Summer Vacation in Maldives and they invited you, Seo Hyun and Doojoon. You agreed and was excited about it.

You and Seo Hyun walked out of the Cafeteria and you pushed your thumb to your ears and pinky to your mouth, asking her to phone you when she gets home. She chuckled and gave you an 'ok' sign.

You, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Doojoon made your way back home. You guys are goin for the vacation tomorrow. Sunggyu would pick you all up at 9am.

~~~~~

"Myungsoo oppa, Sungyeol oppa, Doojoon oppa, WAKEY WAKEY!!" you used the loud hailer which was on Sungyeol's table and emphasized on the words 'Wakey'.

Being the lightest sleeper, Sungyeol woke up first and you gave him a candy as a reward. Doojoon than woke up when you said it the second time.

Myungsoo, the heaviest sleeper, was still in his dream land when suddenly you tickled his waist and he woke up. "Waeyo?" he raised his voice alittle and sat up right, you and Myungsoo's face were just a few centimeters away. 

He immediately pulled away and he cleared his throat. You blushed and suddenly feel like it is so warm. You started using your hands and fan yourself, "Erm... Oppa, hurry go wash up, I made breakfast."

"A-ah, neh," he went out of the room and went to wash up. Sungyeol came in and noticed that your cheeks were burning red. "Did something happened between you and Myung?" Sungyeol teased and walk towards his bed to sit down.

"Mwoh? Aniya, nothing happened," you waved your hands hysterically and ran out of the room.

*Aigoo... They are so cute!* Sungyeol thought to himself and smiled.

"Why are you smiling to yourself? Is there something wrong with you?" Doojoon entered the room and hung his towel.

"Pfft... Yeah, something big is wrong with me," Sungyeol sarcastically answered and went down for breakfast.

~~~~~

The three of you waved goodbye to Mrs Kim and Myungsoo kissed her on the cheeks, *Awwhh* you think that it was such a sweet scene and you envied them as your mum was not home often.

"BEEP!" you heard a honk and Sunggyu's chauffeur's car appeared. He got off and helped you put your luggage in the boot, and you bowed to thank him. 

"Oh, annyeong!" Sungjong waved and you waved back, happy to see him.

"_____-ah, do you know where Seo Hyun lives?" Sunggyu looked at you.

"It's just a lane down and to the right!" you recalled Seo Hyun walking down the lane.

Sunggyu told the chauffeur and you guys headed down the lane. The minute the car turned right, you could see Seo Hyun standing outside a big bungalow.

*Waaa... I didn't know Seo Hyun is that rich!* you inspected the whole house and mouth hung wide open.

~~~~~

After picking everyone up, all of you headed to the airport and took Sunggyu's private jet. *DANG! HE IS RICH* you clinged onto Doojoon's arms and swung it as you walked.

You all settled down in the jet and Myungsoo was sitted behind you. You glanced around and your eyes were glued to Myungsoo. He had his earphones stuck in his ears and a hat covering his face.

*Aigoo... He is always sleeping.* You sat back down and leaned on Doojoon's shoulders and slept.

~~~~~

You felt a tap on you cheeks and you woke up immediately. "We've reached!" You pumped your fist up in the air and everyone started laughing. You sat down immediately and was embarrassed.

Doojoon laughed and pointed to the Stewardess, who is asking what you would like to eat. "Erm... I'll have fish, thank you!" you crooked a smile and dug in.

You soon fell asleep again and you was awaken by the captain's announcement, "Kids, you have arrived in Maldives. Welcome!" your eyes shot open and you looked out of the window.

You was mesmerized by the beautiful scenery.

maldives2.jpg 

 You exited the jet and breathe in. The air was refreshing and it soothed your soul. "Waaa!!!" You screamed and ran around in circles.

*That girl, still as dorky* Myungsoo smiled alittle and you suddenly pulled his arms and ran with him.

~~~~~

After all the "Wa" and "Wow", Sunggyu gave all of you a room key. Seo Hyun and you share a room, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Doojoon share another room. Sungjong, Sunggyu and Woohyun share one room and lastly, the rapper line shares another room. (If you don't know, it is Dongwoo and Hoya)

You and Seo Hyun walked into the room. The moment you entered, you and Seo Hyun was screaming in awe. The room was really beautiful and the beds were decorated with flowers.

Diva Maldives Resort Rooms 

After you and Seo Hyun changed into comfortable clothings, the both of you went out to meet the rest for dinner.

~~~~~

You all had BBQ for dinner and it was fun. Everyone shared laughters and jokes together, it was a really great day.

After dinner, all of you had your free time. Seo Hyun and you went back to your rooms and showered. After showering, Seo Hyun lay on her bed and dozed off right away.

*Aigoo.. She must be really tired!* You did not plan to wake her up and you took you keys and went to Doojoon, Sungyeol and Myungsoo's room.

They were playing monopoly deal and eating crackers and fruits. *Just like old days.* Their door was not locked so you just entered and sat beside Myungsoo.

"AH! You scared me _____-ah!" Sungyeol clutched his chest and you giggled. "You still dare to giggle?" Sungyeol went after you and you lost to him and he started tickling you.

"AHAHAHAHAHA!! ARASO ARASO, MIANHE!!" You laughed hard and your words came out muffled. You sat beside Myungsoo and started playing monopoly deal.

Myungsoo keeps losing. "Oppa, you in this!" You .

"What? I'm good okay?" he gave you a look. You sarcastically stuck two thumbs up, "Yeah, really good!"

"Sheesh!" He poked your waist and you laughed.

"It tickles!"

"Oh really?" he poked you again and you smacked his arms and poked him back.

"HAHAHAHA" the room was filled with laughters and this is how the first night in Maldives ended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey!!! I'm so so so sorry for not updating :( I wasn't using the computer/laptop that's why. I'm really sorry!!

Anyway, Subscribe and comment, it really is appreciated :D

Why did I chose Maldives? Simple! Because I really love that place, but I could not go :(

Anyway, hope y'all liked it so far and anticipate for more. (: Oh! And a special thanks to ailisu who motivated me so much, but all of you who subscribe and commented, thanks alot too :D

myungsoo.jpg 

Hehehe, I'll update more often when I'm free !! Annyeong~! <3<3