Young days

More than a friend

10 years ago,

"OPPA"  You screamed when Sungyeol pushed you into the sea. You stumbled and soon got balanced and you started chasing Sungyeol who started running already. "YAH!! Come back!"  You shouted angrily. "All right my princess," Sungyeol stopped running and ran back to where you're standing. You turned away and walked towards the bench to get changed, hands crossed, stomping away. "Awww... Our _____ is angry?" Sungyeol pouted as he grabbed your shoulder. "Hmph!" being the 9 years old you, threw a tantrum and ignored Sungyeol oppa.

"_____-ah, oppa is sorry alright? I was just fooling around you know?" Sungyeol apologised whole heartedly.

" Wow wow wow! Our princess is angry?" Doojoon, your elder brother came down the stairs, and walked towards you.

Sungyeol did some aegyo and pouted for your forgiveness, but it wasn't easy this time. "GAWD! I surrender alright ____?" Sungyeol placed both hands in the air with a look that made you chuckled alittle. Sungyeol smiled and gave you a teddy hug, "I guess you've forgiven me right, princess?" .

"O-O-Oppa, I c-can't breathe" you mumbled, out of breathe. "Oops, mianhe ____-ah, I was just excited" Sungyeol let go off you.

"Kids! Go get changed, dinner will be ready soon!" Mrs Kim boomed from the kitchen. Mrs Kim, Myungsoo's mum, took care of you both since you were 3 years old. As your parents are seldom in Seoul, Mrs Kim would take care of you two, and you treat her as your mum.

"Myungsoo oppa?" I knocked on his door and opened it. "Mwoh?!" he glared at me which gave me goosebumps. "Ommonim said dinner is ready, let's go eat together, yeah?" I said, stepping in.

Myungsoo was sitting on his bed, reading a book. "Don't want to," he mumbled, engrossed in his world of book. "Aish! Ommonim says you've to be down too, oppa," I retorted, walking closer to him and grabbing his hands. "Kaja~" I beamed and dragged him down.

"Hey, want to go out to the park again?" Sungyeol questioned. "Sure!" we beamed and got our jackets and got ready to go out. Being in the park is always a joy to the four of you. Since you all met each other, the park has been the place where your laughters, sorrows and grudges were shared among the four of you.

You pulled Doojoon oppa to the playground at the speed of lightning and sat on the see-saw, pointing to the other side, asking Doojoon to sit on it.

"WAHHH!!" you screamed in horror when you felt someone pulling you off the sit. Not being the evil Myungsoo, he didn't made you fall fortunately.

"YAHH! KIM MYUNGSOO!! YOU'RE DEAD IF I CAUGHT YOU!!" anger taken over you and you charged at Myungsoo. Laughters were filled in the playground as Doojoon and Sungyeol joined too. Soon, your anger was gone and you were having fun too.