Summer Holiday - Day 2 (part 2)

More than a friend

You sat on the bench with Doojoon and waited for the rest to wash up. You decided to take a stroll and went to the other side of the beach. 

"Hais... Appa, I really miss you a lot, can you appear in my dreams more often, please?" you looked up to the sky. 

*____-ah, appa said to be happy right? You promised him too!* you suddenly thought about the incident just now.

"Mianhe appa, you know, I'm always so emotional," you faked a tear and laughed at yourself. You then felt an arm encircling your waist.

"Why is this pretty lady laughing to herself?" a guy with blond hair, clear blue eyes and sharp jawline, shot you an intimate smile, 

You got a shock by this sudden action that you lost your balance and tripped over your leg while you tried to step back. 

"WOAHHH!" you fling your arms to balanced yourelf but that stranger caught you by your waist, and pulled you closer to him. 

"You're pretty in everyway, that's why so many guys in Canada likes you," the guy leaned in when you tilt your head away and gave an awkward look. 

"Well, I guess you're different from other girls," he cleared his throat and straighten his shirt. 

"Although I don't know you, but I guess you're from Canada,"  you straighten your shorts and smiled at him. 

"Hmmm... That's the reason why all the guys like you. You're smart, cute, pretty and nice," he winked at you.

His name is Andy and his from the same year as Doojoon, as well as your secret admire (or crazy fan). The both of you did some catching up.

You two laughed and smiled, and your short lived happiness was interrupted by a guy's voice. It was Doojoon!

"Oppa! Do you now this guy, Andy, the same year as you?" you introduced Andy, 

"Hey DJ! I'm _____'s boyfriend!" Andy smiled and lift his hands up for a handshake. 

"Ani!" you smacked Andy's hands away and explained to Doojoon.

"Who are you?" Doojoon asked Andy.

"What?! I'm your buddy, Andy!" Andy said in disbelief.

"Hahaha, of course I remember you! You're my best friend and my sis's crush," Doojoon punched Andy's chest lightly and winked at him.

Doojoon, Andy and you went to the Cafe and they some catching up. *Andy is kind of nice actually, his friendly and funny,* you stared at Andy and smiled to yourself.

"Ohyeah! I'll introduce you to my friends and cousin," Doojoon got up and you got up too.

"No no no, ______-ah, you stay here," Doojoon gave you an eye signal to get closer to Andy. You rolled your eyes and sat back down.

You decided to ask Andy why did he liked you, as curiosity kills you.

It was actually Doojoon's birthday and he had a party in the pub. You were there too, and Doojoon introduced you to his friends and Andy was one of them. \

You was wearing something simple and not exposing, and that caught Andy's eyes. He fell in love with you.

"Well, I was your hardcore fan," Andy scratched the back of his head and gave a shy but cute chuckle.

*Who's that guy ______ is talking to?* Myungsoo walked past and spotted you and Andy at the cafe.

"Eoh? Oppa!" you shouted and ran towards Myungsoo.

"_____-ah who is that guy?" he asked as you dragged him towards where Andy was.

"Andy, this is my cousin's best friend and my childhood friend, we grew up together! He's name is Myung... L I mean," you smiled at Andy.

You almost said "Myungsoo" but he shot you a deathly glare that made you remembered not everyone can call him that.

"Hey, I'm Andy," he took his hands up for a handshake, but Myungsoo just nodded his head and walked away.

"Wow his really," Andy stared at his hands and shook his head, "unfriendly."

"He is always like that," you explained.

The day grew deeper and it was time for dinner. You all will be having a BBQ party, together with Andy.

There was a campfire and foods wrapped with aluminum foil. Suddenly, your heart ached terribly. You quietly went away, however, Sungyeol spotted you leaving the crowd. He excused himself and followed behind you.

Flashback:

"Haha, I found you!" you pointed behind a tree and appa came out from behind the tree.

"Our princess' eyes are so sharp," appa surrendered.

"All right, let's start our BBQ! Doojoon-ah, you come with me to grab some firewood and ______-ah, you go wrap the food with aluminum foil," appa instructed.

"Neh!" the both of you saluted to appa and laughed.

30 minutes later, you brought the food and saw appa and Doojoon starting the fire.

After the fire had started, the three of you started BBQ-ing the food.

You removed the aluminum foil and stared at your food with gloomy eyes.

It's the third food and your food is still burnt. Appa saw your food and gave you his food and ate yours.

Tears cascaded down your cheeks and you looked into the dark sky.

"Why is our princess here instead of being with the rest?" a voice from behind you said.

You immediately turned around and saw Sungyeol standing there. You gave him a light smile and sat on the bench.

He walked towards you and sat down beside you and looked at the stars.

"Wae? Thinking of your appa again?" Sungyeol queried.

You remained silent and just nod your head. You are afraid that if you would to say something, you would burst into tears.

"The reason all the other oppas planned this trip is to relax and have fun. You're not allowed to be sad on this trip araso?" 

You smiled and wiped your tears away, "Neh, I'm so lucky to have you all supporting me," you leaned on Sungyeol's shoulders and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy! :D I don't know what happened, but I remembered I did update it but when I logged in and wanted to update chapter 13, Chapter 12 was missing.

So, I had to type everything again. Well... I can't really remember the previous one. So yeah, here's what I can remember. :)

And, if you did read the previous one, I did mentioned something about my Twitter account. So yeah, should I give it to you?

KEKEKE, I'll prolly give it on the next chapter :D

Up till now, thanks for reading <3

Bye-yom ~ ! :>

NOTE:

Hohoho, Chapter 13 y'all can still view :) Because there are some vulgarities only ^^