Love Square?

"Who are you?"

 

~Hyoyeon POV~

“When did you learn how to joke?” I laughed.

“You don’t think I didn’t notice the eyes you guys make this morning.” Tiffany said and I looked at her in confustion.

“Her lips and yours were both red and swollen. There were red marks all over her neck; you think no one notice that. You said that you don’t have any special relationship with her, I think you lie.” she raised her voice.

“Whoa, whoa, hold on. Why do you talk like we’re in a relationship? If me and her have something going on then that is none of your problem and why would I lie to you when I’m not in a relationship. What do I get from you if I lie?” I raised my voice back.

“I’m sorry; I’m just not in my right mind right now.”

“You got that right. Now let go before we attract more attention.” I said walking away.

“I’m sorry; I don’t know what wrong with me earlier.”

“Apology accepted.”

“What day is today?” I asked Tiffany.

“August 10. Why?” August 10, I feel that I have missed something but I can’t remember; we walked passed a birthday celebration and right then I remember. I forgot Tiffany birthday, I was too concern about Sica that I forgot about tiffany birthday.

“OH MY GOSH Tiffany I’m sorry.” I kept on apologizing but she looks at me with a confused face. I saw an ice cream truck and an idea pop in my head.

“Sit on the bench and wait for me.” I ran to the ice cream truck.

“Give me all the ice cream you have.” I told the ice cream man and he look at me in disbelief face. I gave him the money and he quickly put the ice cream into a big bag, he gave me the bag and I throw it on to my back and quickly carried it to Tiffany.

“Hyoyeon, where did you run to?” She asked me worriedly as I put the bag on the ground.

“What in the bag?”

“Open it.” She opened the bag and looks at me in surprised.

“Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday Dear Tiffany. Happy Birthday to you~u!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TIFFANY!!” I sang to her, she has her hands on and her eyes got teary.

“I thought you forgot my birthday.” She wiped her eyes.

“I did, and I just remember about it right now. I’m sorry, I have been taking care of Sica and lost track of dates.”

“Did you buy the whole ice cream truck?”

“Yep”

“Seriously, you should have bought one or twos I can’t eat all of this. They will melt.” She took out two ice creams and gave me one.

“Noona, can I have one ice cream?” out of nowhere a kid asked me; it was the kid who was behind me waiting in line to get ice cream.

“It her ice creams now, go asks her.” I pointed at Tiffany.

“Noona can I please have one ice cream?” the kid used aegyo.

“Sure!” Tiffany took out one ice cream for the bag and gave it to the kid, before the kid goes back to where he comes from; I whisper in his ear, “Last week was her birthday. You should wish her a happy birthday.”

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOONA.” The kid sang.

“Bring your friends here; we will give them some too.” I told the kid.

“Okay!” the little boy ran off minutes later he came back with about five kids, we gave them ice creams and they all wishes Tiffany a happy birthday. The ice creams in the bag became lessen and lessen and soon there was no more, we have passed them out to everyone in the park and they all have wishes Tiffany a happy belated birthday.

“That was the best birthday present ever.” We were sitting on a bench near a pond.

“Really?”

“Uh huh, I really a appreciates it. Thank you.” She showed me her famous eyes smile.

“You are welcome.” I smiled back. We became quite and just looking at the ducks that was swimming in the pond.

“Hyoyeon, I have one request.”

“One? I will take ten requests if it makes you happy.”

“One is enough.”

“So what is it?” I looked at her.

“Close your eyes.”

“You want me to close my eyes.” She nodded and I felt uneasy, I slightly closed my eyes.

“No peeking.” She said.

“I’m not.” I feel so uneasy, what is she going to do? I was about to open my eyes when something touch my lips I opened my eyes and saw Tiffany with her eyes close. She kiss me, this is a second kiss I got in a day and from two different girls not just any girl two beautiful, gorges, down on earth angel. Should I stay still or move my lips but I can’t think straight with Tiffany sweet lips on me and so I went with the flow. The kiss was sweet and gentle different from the kiss in the morning me and Sica have. Seconds later I pulled away, I was looking at Tiffany who still has her eyes close; she opened her eyes and turned bright red when she saw me looking at her. She turned her head to the other way to hide her blushed; I grabbed her chin and make her face me.

“Why did you turned your head away, aren’t you the one who kissed me?”

“I’m embarrassed.” She looked at the other direction and wouldn’t dare look at me.

“Why? Don’t you like the kiss? Are you not satisfied?”

“No, no” she look right at me but then she looked down on her laps, “I really like the kiss, it was very sweet.” She mumbled, I used my thumb to raise her head up.

“Me too, I really like the kiss.” We were looking at each other and our faces were centimeters apart. She closed her eyes; I moved my face closer to her until our nose touched.

*Ring Ring* we quickly move away from each other, damn that stupid phone ruin everything, I should have put it on silent. I took out my phone from my back pocket; I looked at the I.D. and it was Yuri.

“Hello”

“Hyoyeon, Sica is crying and we don’t know how to make her stop.” Sica! Damn I forgot about her; you could hear the panicking voices and Sica crying on the other line.

“Ok, just try to calm her down; I’ll be right there.” I hung up phone and quickly stood up.

“Let’s go home, it late.” I didn’t look at Tiffany and start walking. While walking my mind was thinking about Sica worrying about her, I was brought out of my deep thought when I felt Tiffany warm hands hold mine. I stopped and looked at tiffany, she was smiling subtly, I smiled back, I hold her hand and we start walking again but this time I try not to walked that fast.

 

~ No one POV~

-Hyoyeon house-

Sica have stopped crying just a few minutes ago and is now in the living room with Yuri watching ‘Fashion King’, while the others are in their room all tired after many unsuccessful tries to stop Sica from crying. Yuri and Sica both sat at the two far end of the sofa looking at the screen, Sica didn’t showed any interest in the drama by spacing out and wishing that Hyoyeon would be by her side right now. She snapped out from her thought because it makes her want to cry that Hyoyeon is not by her side, she concentrate on the drama even though she doesn’t understand a single thing they were talking about. Suddenly her eyes got wide open when she saw two people kissing.

“What are they doing?” Sica pointed at the kissing scene, without moving her eyes. Yuri was surprised that Sica talked to her.

“Kissing” Yuri said but Sica still don’t understand.

“Yeah kissing, don’t tell me you have never kissed before?” Sica shook her head, Yuri looked at her in shock, Sica have been living with Hyoyeon for three weeks and Hyoyeon haven’t done anything to her.

“How do you explain this?” Yuri tries to come up with appropriate words to explain to the young mind, “Ok, I got this. When you like someone you kiss their cheeks, if you really like someone you kiss their lip, if you really, really like that person you kiss their whole face, but if you love someone you go to another level that a young mind like you won’t understand.”

“Hyo never kiss me so Hyo never liked me?” her eyes got teary knowing that Hyoyeon doesn’t like her. Yuri became panic and quickly moves next to Sica to try to comforted the girl, “No Hyoyeon like you, she likes you a lot…look, if she doesn’t like you then she wouldn’t take care of you, right?” but it didn’t it didn’t seem to help.

“Everyone like you include me. I really like you, Sica. Do you like me?”

“I don’t know.”

“Ah…my heart hurt.” Yuri held her heart and makes a painful expression.

“If Hyoyeon don’t kiss you then I’ll kiss you. Do you want me to kiss you?”

“I don’t know” Sica looked down on her hands and played with her fingers.

“How about a kiss on the cheek?” Yuri asked Sica but she didn’t say anything and just looked at her hands that were on her laps. Yuri moved her face down until her nose touch Sica cheek, Sica closed her eyes out of reaction when she felt Yuri warm breath on her cheek and then she felt Yuri lips lightly touch her cheek. It was just a second but Sica already want more.

“Do you want to try on the lip?” Yuri asked when she see that Sica was enjoying the kissed on the cheek. Sica shyly nodded, Yuri make Sica face her and they both looked at each other. Yuri closed her eyes and Sica followed after, they moved their faces closer and closer until a certain voice disrupt them.

“Hey everyone we’re home.”

“HYO!!” Sica stood up and ran away before Yuri lips could touch her.

“HYO!!” Sica jump up and hug Hyoyeon she wrapped her legs around Hyoyeon waist, out of reaction Hyoyeon let go of Tiffany hands that was entwined with her and wrapped around Sica body. Tiffany showed hurtful expression but covered it up; she felt left out by the couple and went up to her room.

 

~Hyoyeon POV~

“Did you cry?” After long second of hugging I asked Sica but didn’t get a response from the girl but felt something wet on my back.

“I’m sorry; I left you without saying a word. Don’t cry Shh, Shh. I brought you some ice creams. Stop crying.” I rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

“Were you a good girl when I was gone? What did you do when I was gone?” I asked when her sobbing die down.

“Sica was a good girl.” She murmured.

“And what did you do just now?” I asked while carrying Sica to the kitchen to put the melting ice cream in the fridge.

“bbo-bbo” my eyes became wide open; I put Sica down to see her face.

“Bbo-bbo? With who?”

“Yuri” Sica confidently said, quickly I ran up to the living room and saw Yuri sitting lazily on the sofa. I jumped on her and grabbed her collar.

“HOW DARE YOU TEACH SICA ABOUT THAT STUFF?” I yelled while Yuri looked at me in terror.

“I’m sorry. But we haven’t done anything, yes I was about to kiss her but then you came inside the house and she ran to you. I swear on my life that we haven’t done anything.” I can tell that Yuri was terrified she have never seen me like this, I got off Yuri and sat down next to her.

“What with the ruckus? Oh, hey Hyo, When did you come back? Where is Tiffany?” Taeyeon asked as she and Sooyoung walked down the stair hand in hand followed by the others couple.

“Just now, Tiffany is in her room.”

“I and the others are thinking of going out tonight. How about you want to come with us?” Taeyeon said.

“I can’t go; I’m so tired just want to go to bed and I also need to take care of Sica. Sorry.”

“Sica can come to.” Yuri said.

“No, no, no Sica will not go to a night club. I don’t want to ruin her innocent mind. You guys go and have fun. I’m going to take a bath.” I stood up and was about to walk up the stair when I noticed that Sica is not with me. I don’t want to leave her down here with this people they will ruin my innocent Ice Princess mind.

 “Sica!” I called Sica while walking to the kitchen.

“I’m eating ice cream” she was eating a whole bucket of ice cream.

“You can bring it up to the bedroom if you want. Let go.” I grabbed her hands and dragged her upstairs. 

~

“Close the door when you go. If you guys going to get drunk then don’t take my car, I’m warning you guys. Take the home key with you because I will not open the door for you drunken people.” I told them before going to bed, I walked back into my room and found Sica sitting on the bed watching ‘Snow White’.

“Sica let go to bed, you been crying so you must be tired. I’m also tired been out all day.” I turned off the T.V. and got into bed. I lie down and tapped on my shoulder telling Sica to lie down.

“Hyo”

“Huh”

“Do Hyo like Sica?” my closed eyes became wide opened

“What are you saying? Did Yuri teach you this?---Aish that girl”

“Hyo never kiss Sica so Hyo never like Sica.” She sat up and covered her eyes with her arm.

“What, no, I like you, I really do. But I’m not going to kiss you.” I quickly sat up and tried to explain to her.

“Why not?”

“Because…Because…”

“Because Hyo never like Sica.” She screamed and jump out of bed.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m going to sleep with Yuri.”

“You’re not going anywhere. Now lay down.” I raised my voice, I have never raised my voice in front of her before and you can tell from looking at her eyes she was scare. She got in bed and lie down at the edge of the bed with her back facing me. For few minutes I was sitting there looking at her back feeling sorry that I raised my voice and also thinking about my feeling toward her. I sigh and move next to her.

“Sica” I softly called her name.

“Sica, look at me” she didn’t bulge so I turned her body around and she was crying, she closed her eyes when she saw me.

“Why are you crying again? Aren’t you tired of crying?” I wiped her tears and her eyes is still tightly shut I groan and quickly give her a peck on the lips. Just as I plan her eyes sprung open.

“There I kiss you, now no more crying and go to sleep.” I pat her head and lie down when she grabbed my cheeks

“What are you doing?” I asked her and she have this mischievous smile on her face. She moves her face closer to mine and make pouting lips.

“Sica really *kiss forehead* really *kiss the left cheek* really *kiss the right cheek* really *kiss the nose* really *kiss the chin* like Hyo.” She kissed my lips; I was stunned from her action that I didn’t realize she already lay down next to me.

“Where did you learn how to do that?” I asked her after recovered from the shock.

“Yuri” I felt a wave of jealousy struck me

“Did Yuri kiss you?” I slowly asked her.

“Uh huh… on the cheek.” Sica pointed at her left cheek.

“Don’t let Yuri kiss you anymore ok. No cross that out. Don’t be next to Yuri if I’m not around, Ok.” I used my hand and brushed her left cheek, trying to erase Yuri scent.

“Okay.”

“That a good girl” I patted her head and she smile cheekily, I stretch out my arms to turned of the lamp when I saw someone shadow under the door, I was about to get up to see who it is but Sica was hugging me so tight that I couldn’t move.


 

I’m sorry for my horrible writing; I think my writing is getting worse everyday.

I’m sorry for the late update. I’ve been re-watching Princess Pearl I & II, the first time I watched Princess Pearl was when I was 5. Have anyone ever watch Princess Pearl it a Taiwanese drama.

PLEASE COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES!!!!!