Final

"Who are you?"

 

Jessica looks at Yuri and the gate. What Yuri said was right, she love Hyoyeon and she can't live without her.

“Thank you for everything” Jessica kisses Yuri on the cheek before running after Hyoyeon.

Yuri didn’t look at the running girl and smile bitterly; she has a feeling for the ‘Ice Princess’. But Jessica will never know that because in her eyes there was only Hyoyeon and no one else.

~

Hyoyeon walk out of the airport lifelessly, the person she love is gone forever and she doesn’t know what to do anymore.

“Hyoyeon!”

Hyoyeon stop on her track, she heard Jessica voice calling her but wasn’t sure if it was real or was it her imagination. She shook away the thought and was about to walk again, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She freezes on the spot.

“Why didn’t you stop?” the voice said and Hyoyeon felt tears oozing out of her eyes.

She turns around and she saw her ‘World’ standing in front of her.

“Jessica”

“I’m not Jessica. I’m Sica” Jessica pouted and smile. Hyoyeon couldn’t contain her emotion anymore, she pull Jessica in for a hug. They hug each other tightly as if the other would disappear if they let go.

“I love you and I’m sorry” Hyoyeon whispered and kiss the girl neck

“I love you, too and I’m also sorry”

Jessica hid her face on the crook of Hyoyeon neck. After seconds of hugging they pulled away because of the stares and the whispering they were receiving. They look at each other lovingly, they knew that they were meant for each other and if not for the accident they would never met and they would never find love. They walk out the airport hand in hand not caring if people look at them because in there eyes they only see each other.

 


 

Thank you everyone who have always follow my story and never give up on me and my laziness. I love you all and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.