Hyoyeon Angry Acting

"Who are you?"

~Hyoyeon POV~

That scared the heck out of me, her eyes looked so cold. I didn’t think that her eyes would be wide opened when I kissed her. I walked down stairs, still remember the looked Sica gave me, what is that looked mean?

“Boo!” I galvanized and jumped backward. Unfortunately my head got bang against the wall; the struck make me fall down on my knees. I wince in pain, my hands holding my head.

“OH MY GOD…” Tiffany hands covered from shock, “…I’m sorry, Hyoyeon are you ok?” Tiffany went down on her knees, she hugged me and her hands went to the back of my head rubbing the hurt spot. She kept on apologizing and it sound liked she is crying. I want to tell her that I’m ok, but it seem like the struck was too great that no word came out only groaning and wincing. After a minute, the pain is lessened and I can speak again.

“Tiffany I’m ok, it just a little pain.” I ensured her but she kept on sobbing and rubbing my head.

“Fany-ah, I’m fine, stop crying. It not you’re fault.” I tried to console by hugging her while rubbing her back. She released the hugged when her sobbing settled down, her hands in now placed on my shoulders and my hands on her waist.

“You’re such a cry baby Fany-ah. Cry to every little thing.” I wiped the tears on her cheeks with my left hand.

“Stop being nice to me, you should be getting mad and scold me.” 

“Why can’t I be nice to you? Fany, you should know that I can never be angry at you. Whatever the bad thing you said or did, I will never be angry at you.” I cupped her cheek, but Tiffany pulled away.

“That what I don’t like!” she screamed.

“Huh…”

“I don’t like it when you never get angry at me. You make me feel guilty. You never show any of your anger toward me, and it makes me think that you were never actually cared about me.” She covered her eyes and sob.

“What! I cared about you. I never show you my mean side to you because you might get scare by it and I don’t want you to be scare of me.”

“But I want to; I want to see your mean side. Show me your scary side.” She looked straight at me.

“How?”

“Be angry at me. Yell at me.”

“Ok I’ll try……Fany-ah, don’t ever do that again. I could have gotten seriously hurt. I’m really angry at you today….So, how was that?” I asked her.

“What was that? That was a really horrible acting. It was like you were reading from a book and your face is so plain it doesn’t showed any emotion in it.” She was laughing and I was glad she is no longer crying.

“Then, what should I do?”

“Ok, I’ll help you. First, grit your teeth…yep, like that. Second, scrunch your nose…Good, just like that. The last one are every important. It’s the eyes, looks straight at my face. You know the phrase if looks could kill, just make your eyes like that. Like, you want to kill me.” Tiffany tried to suppressed her laughter by covering but there is still some giggles escaped her lips.

“But I don’t want to kill you.” I used my aegyo

“This is just acting. Now, make your voice louder, deeper and hoarser. So are you ready?” she asked and I nodded my head.

“I’M REALLY ANG—" I got interrupted.

“What are you doing?” I and Tiffany both looked up to see who it was and the person was Sica, from shock I once again got my head bang against the wall. Tiffany and Sica rushed to help me but both stop and looked at each other. The atmosphere got intense. Sica was using her ice cold glare. This is the first time I saw Tiffany glare and it was scary. There was electricity coming out of their eyes, I feel like if I don’t get out of here right now, I will get electrify by them.

“Hey guys I’m fine…HEY GUYS!!” I yelled, they both looked at me and I quickly stand up.

“Sica, why are you down here? You should rest, you’re still sick…or, you couldn’t sleep without me. You want me to tuck you in?” I jokingly asked her. Sica immediately blushed. This is the first time I saw her blush like this and it was very cute. I notice that Tiffany is glaring at me so I turned around and looked at her.

“I and Sica are going to bed. You should also go to bed Tiffany, don’t be up to late.” I patted her head.

“I will soon” Tiffany smiled.

“Ok, Good night.” I bid goodnight to Tiffany and take Jessica hands and walked upstairs.


 

A/N: I was gonna update yesterday but I still have some editing to do.

Did any of you watch DWTS today? 

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to watch DWTS, and you don't know how angry I am when Hyoyeon didn't win. Friday have always been my happy day but today was not. I admit I'm still very upset. Why didn't Hyoyeon win? Someone answer me WHY DIDN'T HYOYEON WIN??