She Awake!

"Who are you?"

 

It been weeks since the accident, I haven’t visit the hospital to see how that girl is doing. I know what you guys are thinking, I’m such a horrible person who almost killed someone but didn’t even care or come to visit. But you guys don’t have to worry the doctor called and said she been moved to regular room but she is still in a comma, that is half good and half bad. Today I’m going to visit her, I bring roses and a big white teddy bears.

“Oh you’re back?!” Dr. Kim, the person who is taking care of the girl that I crashed into.

“Yeah…How is the girl?” I asked.

“She been put in to regular room, you can visit her if you want. She is in room 501.” He point to the right, seem like I have to go that way.

“Thank you.” I bowed to the doctor.

“509…508……..502…501, finally found it.” I slowly opened the door and walked in, I set the roses and the bear on the sofa and walked toward her bed, she looked normal now, there are some scratches on her face but she look stunning like Sleeping Beauty.

“…Wow…” I accidentally blurted out.

“She is pretty isn’t she?”

“Neh.” Wait I just heard someone voice, my body tense up. I slowly turned my head around and I saw someone.

“AHHH!!!” we both screamed, it Dr. Kim.

“Why were you screaming?” we both asked.

“I was surprised” we both answered.

“Why are you copying me?” we both said it at the same time.

“I’m not!” we were both yelling at each other.

“Argh!!”

“Ok, let stop this.” Dr. Kim said.

“Yeah, I think that a good ideas.” We both face the other direction not looking at each other.

“…Sica…”

“Did you say something?” Dr. Kim asked me.

“Me? No, I haven’t said anything.”

“Maybe I’m just imagining things.” He mumbles.

“…Sica…”

“See, you just said that again.”

“What the heck are you talking about?”

“…Sica…”

“Wait I hear it too…Do you think there is…a ghost here?” I looked around the room.

“Well…I don’t know? There was a patient died here.” he stuttered, we look at each other and suddenly the curtain moves when the window was close. We jerked in surprise.

“There…are many…patients waiting…for me. I think I should leave.” Dr. Kim hand reaches the door knob and I was feeling afraid for the sleeping girl to be in a room with a ghost so I look back and saw her lips were moving.

“Wait…I think the sound come from the girl?” I pointed at the sleeping girl.

“What, really?” he came near the bed to check the girl while I was standing behind him; he flashed a small light into her eyes.

“Hey, wake up.” He shook her, she start to move and her eyes fluttered open.

 “AAAHHHHH!!!!!” she screamed, we both jump back from surprised.

“Why do people always scream when they saw me?” he sobbed and I gently patted his back.

“I want some water?” her voice was hoarse, maybe she been sleeping too long. I opened the mini fridge and get a water bottle and give it to her. We watched as she finished the whole bottle. She gave the empty water bottle back to me and looked at the doctor and me with questioning eyes.

“Where am I?” she asked.

“You’re in the hospital. Few weeks ago you got in to a car accident, and you were in a coma ever since.” Dr. Kim explained to her while I stand there amazed at her beauty. She have long brown wavy hair, bangs that cover her eyebrows, fair skin, big brown eyes, pink plum lips, long pointy nose. Even though she didn’t apply make up her cheeks was shaded pink. She is definitely my type.

“Excuse me; we’re going to have a physical check up on her.” Dr. Kim said.

“You’re talking to me. I’m sorry. Yeah sure do whatever you have to do. I’ll wait.”

~An hour later~

They finished with the check up and Dr. Kim wants to talk to me in private. He has a big frown on his face. Did something happened?

“The check up result is out and it said she is normal…but…” the doctor mumbles the ‘but’ part.

“But…”

“But she lost her memory.” I saw my whole life crash down upon me. No more dating girls. No more clubbing. No more hang out late at night. No more privacy. NO NOTHING.

“She lost her memory mean she doesn’t remember anything at all. NOTHING. NONE. NADA!!”

“Yes.”

“And you guys expect me to take care of a girl who doesn’t even know her own name.”

“I’m sorry.” That was the last words he said and left.