Cover is Blown!

"Who are you?"

 

On the way home, the car ride was awkwardly quite. Hyoyeon hate the silent but wouldn’t dare to break it and so she concentrate on driving but sometime she would glances to the side and the back. Tiffany and Sica were still very angry by what had happened in the amusement park. They were wondering what is the relationship between Hyoyeon and the girl new girl named Nicole, which seemed to be their ‘new rival’?

Yoona couldn’t stand the silent anymore and finally speak up, “So… did you guys have fun today?” Everyone was thanking inside, but Yoona just asked the wrong question, so no one said a thing.

“I guess not? ...Sooo did me and Hyunnie miss something?” Another wrong question is asked.

“…I think we did? …Sooo what did we miss?”

“…I see…I see…doesn’t want to tell us, huh?” Yoona was pissed that the unnies was keeping a secret from her. They became quite again, when suddenly Hyoyeon phone rang nosily, startled the peoples in the car. Hyoyeon want to pick up the phone but she was driving plus it was getting dark. She wants to ask Sica who was sitting in the passenger side but looking at the girl face she has to think again.

“Yoona, could you go through my bag and get my phone, please?”

“Ok.” Yoona got Hyoyeon bag, she opened it and found the phone.

“Who is it?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Unknown ID, that person send you a message. Can I read it?”

“Go ahead. It might be a spam.”

“‘Hyo baby~ where are you? I miss you~ call me when you receive this message! Nicole.’ Unnie is this your girlfriend? When did you have a girlfriend?” Yoona was asking Hyoyeon a lot of question but she didn’t care, she was worry that she might get kill this instant by the glare she been receiving by the two girls.

“…I…umm…Nicole is just a friend. She is not my girlfriend.”

“What kind of friend say ‘Hyo baby~’ and ‘I miss you~’ I think it a VERY SPECIAL friend.” Yoona keep on rubbing more salt into the wound and everyone was practically ready to jump her, lucky that Seohyun can sense the atmosphere around them is getting worse and so she nudge Yoona in the ribs.

“Ouch! What was that for?” Yoona exclaimed.

“You better be quite if you don’t want to get killed by the unnies.” Seohyun talked through her teeth. Yoona looked around and quickly shut up. The car ride was quite once again. Hyoyeon sigh in relief when she saw her house, she couldn’t stand another minute inside the car. Hyoyeon parked her car and everyone quickly get out. It seem like everyone doesn’t want to be in the car any longer. Hyoyeon was about to get out the car when her phone ring again. She gives Yoona her house key to open the door and so she stays outside to answer the call. Yoona opened the door Tiffany and Sica roughly walk inside, they were even more angry when Hyoyeon was talking in private with no other than Nicole their new rival. They walked to their room and both slam the door roughly, which left the two maknae in confusion.

Hyoyeon went up to her room after finished talking on the phone with Nicole, she thought that she would be greet by a welcoming smile from Baby Sica but what she see was not a welcoming smile but a glare from an Ice Princess.

“Hey, what’s with the face? Did someone bite your tail?” Hyoyeon try to lighten up the girl.

“Haha very funny, but aren’t you happy? Just got a call from your girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend? Nicole? You’re talking about Nicole? Nicole is not my girlfriend she is just a friend.”

“If she is just a friend then why do you have to talk in private with her?” Sica voice was full of jealousy.

“Are you sick, you been acting kind of weird lately.” Hyoyeon try to feel Sica forehead.

“Don’t touch me.” Sica slapped Hyoyeon hand away.

“What is wrong with you? I was just trying to take care of you.”

“I don’t need your caring. Go and take care of Tiffany and that Nicole girl.”

“I care about them and I also care about you too. I cared about everyone in this house.”

“But I don’t like it!”
“Are…you jealous? Have you been watching those sob drama? No more TV from now on. Let go to bed you’re brain is not function right.”

“Don’t treat me like I’m three!” Sica yelled.

“What are you talking about?” hyoyeon laughed nervously.

“I’m Sica, the REAL Sica, the twenty four years old Sica.” Hyoyeon eyes widen in shock, it was like someone just slap her in the face. Hyoyeon look at Sica still traumatized by what she just said.

“…How? …When? …So you’re saying all this time you been the normal Sica? …but you never told me about it, you never said a single word. Did you know that every night I pray that you would get well soon and be back to your normal self? Every night when I saw you I blamed myself, I blamed myself your making you turned out like this but you were just playing with me, you’re trying to make me suffer, Don’t you?” The emotions that have been bottle inside Hyoyeon finally explode. Sica froze on the spot, she never seen Hyoyeon this angry before and she is definitely scare by it. Hyoyeon took a very deep breath, she need to get out of the room fast or else she might hurt Sica, she can’t control her emotions right now and Sica presence is just making it worse.

“I…I—"

“Stop! I don’t want to hear your explanations.”

“I’m sorry; I-I didn’t mean to keep it a secret from you, I never intended to hurt you. I’m sorry.” Sica broke in tears; she never meant to hurt Hyoyeon.

“If you never want to hurt me then why did you do it anyway?” Hyoyeon opened the door and walked out. Sica fell on her knee when the door was slam shut; she never wants it to turn out like this. She blamed herself, because of her jealousy, her stupidity she might lose Hyoyeon forever. She wants to stand up and go talk to Hyoyeon but she was just too scared, afraid that Hyoyeon will yelled at her again, and so she stay in the room to give Hyoyeon time to think and calm down. After an hour which seems to be an eternity, Sica stand up, wiped away any remaining tears that is still on her face. She is ready to explain herself to Hyoyeon and will ask the girl for forgiveness. She stop on track when she saw something that make her heart stop, she cover and ran back up to her room. She falls on the bed and cries her heart out. That night she didn’t sleep but just looked at the moon, she don’t know how long she been looking at it until she saw the sunrise. She stand up go inside the bathroom and came out wearing casual clothes, she placed a piece of paper on the bedside table. She looked around the room one last time before leaving.

 

 


 

Don't hate me please!

I'm sorry for the new readers who don't know what is going on.

Also sorry for not updating, but I'm back now...maybe not.

Subcribes and Comments!!!