Amusement Park!

"Who are you?"

 

~No one POV~

~Breakfast~

Everyone is now sitting around the dining table waiting for Hyoyeon to finish preparing breakfast.

“Finish!” Hyoyeon turned off the stove and served everyone their breakfast.

“Is Sica still sleeping?” Yuri asked, while munching her pancakes.

“Yeah, she a very heavy sleeper, that’s why I also named her Sleeping Princess. Don’t worry; she’ll probably wake up at noon.”

“I don’t think she’ll wake up at noon.” Yuri said confidently. SooTae and Sunbyung were giggling.

“How do you know? Did you become a fortune teller in the State that you didn’t tell me about?” Hyoyeon asked suspiciously.

“I’m not a fortune teller. But I’m definitely sure that Sica is awake because she is standing behind you.” Hyoyeon turned her head around and found Sica standing behind her. Hyoyeon body jerked and she held her left chest, as if preventing her heart from jumping out of her chest. Everyone exploded in laughter.

“You scared me.” Hyoyeon said when her heart is beating normally again.

“I’m sorry.” Sica apologize and Hyoyeon eyes became wide open. She never thought that Sica would say those words. She shakes away the thought and quickly stands up.

“I didn’t think that you’ll be waking up early so I didn’t make you breakfast yet. Why don’t you eat my breakfast, I haven’t touch it yet.” Hyoyeon said and was about to let Sica sit down on the chair she just sat. Then she realizes that she is sitting next to Tiffany, she can’t let Sica sit next to Tiffany. What happened last night has make Hyoyeon realized that Tiffany and Sica don’t like each other.

“Sica, why don’t you sit down here?” Hyoyeon move the empty chair next to her out for Sica.

“Thank you.” Sica said and Hyoyeon once again had her eyes wide open, not believing her ears that the Ice Cold Sica would say thank you to her. She was back to herself when Sica hand touches her.

“I don’t think I can finish all of this.” Sica said. Everyone was looking at her in confusions.

“So you want to share the foods with me?” Hyoyeon asked and Sica shyly nod. The others all have this mischievous faces, but Yuri and Tiffany expression darken. Their expression got worse when they saw Hyoyeon and Sica eating from the same plate.

After breakfast, YoonHyun were washing the dishes, SooTae cleaning the dining table and the rest were in the living room watching TV.

“We’re always at home, it so boring. I want to go out today!” Sunny suddenly screamed which startled everyone.

“I agreed. It’s so boring in the house. Let go out today.” Yuri said.

“Then do you guys want to go to the amusement park?” Hyoyeon asked.

“I want to go!” everyone screamed including SooTae and YoonHyun but except Sica. Hyoyeon notice Sica expression.

“Do you want to go to the amusement park with us?” Hyoyeon asked Sica and everyone turned their attention to her, patiently waiting for Sica answered. Hoping she would say yes.

“Sure.” Sica said and everyone cheered. They all ran up to their room getting ready for the trip. Lucky that Hyoyeon have two cars so they don’t have to use the cab. Hyoyeon drove Sica, Yuri, and YoonHyun. The Second cars were drove by SooTae, Tiffany and Sunbyung. Less than an hour they already arrived at there destination. Everyone quickly got off the cars when it was neatly park and ran to the ticket booth to buy tickets. When they got inside the people that have partner all go there separate ways, while the four single peoples walked around the place together. Hours later, the fours were all tired from all the rides they have been playing but mostly tired from the waiting in line and so they sat on the bench resting. Hyoyeon saw Sica was looking at the white teddy bear hanging on a game booth.

“You want that white teddy bear?” Hyoyeon asked which startled Sica.

“I…umm…”

“Let’s go. I’ll get you that bear.” Hyoyeon grab Sica hand dragged her to the game booth. Yuri and Tiffany followed behind glaring at the two.

“How can I get that white teddy bear?” Hyoyeon asked the guy that was working there.

“You have to use this tennis ball and throw it to hit the can pyramid. If you can hit down the three can pyramid, you win the white teddy bear. 3,000 won a ball.”

“Give me five balls.” Hyoyeon gave the guy the money.

“Can you do it?” Yuri asked.

“Don’t underestimate me, Yuri. Ok, here I go.” Hyoyeon threw the ball and easily knock down the can pyramid.

“Now you need to take three steps backward.” The guy said and Hyoyeon did what he said. She also successfully knocked down the cans.

“YES!! ONE MORE TO GO AND WE WILL WIN THAT BEAR.” Hyoyeon took another three steps back. She threw the ball but fail to hit the can pyramid.

“We still have two more chance.” Hyoyeon threw the ball but missed.

“This is the last one.” Hyoyeon kiss the ball for good luck, everyone intently watching her. Hyoyeon was about to throw the ball.

“HYO BABYYYY~” Someone screamed.