Dream or Reality?

"Who are you?"

 

Hyoyeon POV

~Morning~

*Chirp chirp* I want to kill those birds so much, they ruined my sleep. I rubbed my eyes to shoo away the sleepiness. I raised my head but it seems like it got stuck, I later realized that Sica arms were around my neck hugging it. I tried to pry her arms away from my neck but it was no used because she kept on tightening the hug to the point that she was choking me. How can she be so strong when she is sleeping? I lie there helpless trying to recharge the missing energy. Suddenly I heard a moan; I turned my head to look at the sleeping Sica. She can’t be the one , she sleeping like a dead person. Did the moan come from outside? Impossible this room is soundproof no sound can come in or out. Then I heard another moans, I look at Sica and she was . I look at her in shock wondering what she is dreaming about.

“Sica. Sica wake up.” I whispered in her ear trying to wake her up. Suddenly she moved on top of me, I was so surprised that I didn’t realize she have already crashed her lips in to my. I lie there with wide open eyes, things happened so fast that I don’t know what to do. I felt her lips moved on top of my, this is a first time ever the Almighty Hyoyeon don’t know what to do. The Kim Hyoyeon want to pushed Sica off her but the Player Hyoyeon can never resist a kiss from a princess especial an Ice Princess who she have never try before and so the Player Hyoyeon won. I kissed her back, gently at first to see her reaction, I placed my hands on her waist and she has her arms around my neck. Minutes later it turned into a rough steamy kiss, we were nibbling and biting each others lips, my hands was roaming her body uncontrollable. I accidentally bit her lower lip too hard, she open and I took the chance to slide my tongue inside and my tongue was like my hands roaming inside touching the place that it can reach. Sica didn’t let me go that easily she was blocking my tongue with her, we start to have tongue battle, Sica was in my mouth it was like music in my ears, ours saliva mixed with each others and it taste like heaven. I sat up bringing Sica with me my arms wrapped around her and her legs wrapped around my waist. She pulled out from the kissed grasping for air I moved my lips up to her jaw down to her neck, I was and biting her neck, leaving red marks wherever I go, her hands went to my back and her nails dig into my skin. Her moans got louder and I knew that I have found her weak point I stay there longer than other spots, I then moved back to her lips. My naughty hands are getting more impatient, my hands slip inside her shirt one hand touching her back the other rubbing her stomach. She grasped but later moans louder, her hands was in my hairs deepening the kiss, I wrapped my arms around her waist pushing her closer to me. Her hip start to moved, she was grinding on me, I start to realized what we were doing I abruptly ended the kissed and she groans.

“SICA!!!” I yelled in her ear, she jumped out of my laps and opened her eyes looking at me in surprised.

“You scared me. Why did you yell?” she rubbed her ears, I looked at her lips and neck it was all red.

“N-Nothing…you should go wash up.” I told her and quickly went inside the bathroom before she asked anymore question.

 

Sica POV

That was one hell of a dream. Why was I dreaming of her? Why did I have that dream? I wiped my sweaty forehead.

~Sica dream~

I was in the room, lying in bed sleeping when someone banging at my door. I sat up annoyed at the person who ruined my sleep. The banging didn’t stop; I roughly opened the door and Hyoyeon standing there.

“What do you want?” I asked her coldly. She pushed me and walked inside and went to sit on the bed.

“What do you mean I can’t be in here this is my house.” She looks drunk.

“Hyoyeon, you’re drunk go to your room.” I told her.

“I’m not drunk; I know when I’m drunk.”

“If you’re not drunk then go to your room. Don’t disturb me.”

“Why should I. Sica could I ask you a question, why are you so cold? Or you just hate me?” she looks at me and I didn’t respond her questions, she stand up and walked toward me.

“You know, I can’t do anything now, I can’t hang out with my friends, I can’t date, and I can’t go to club. I can’t do anything because of you.” She pointed at and she has this fire in her eyes which scare me, I walked backward and my back hit the wall. She placed her hands on both side of my head. I’M TRAP!

“So how are you going recompense for my loss?”

“When I remember everything I will repay you.”

“I can’t wait that long. I want it right now.” She breathed in my ears.

“I don’t have anything to give to you.”

“Yes you do. You are not that bad how about your body.” I was so angry I want to slap her; I didn’t know that she was this kind of person; she was looking at me like I was a piece of meat. I pushed her away from me and quickly ran to the door but she was too fast, she caught my wrist and thrown me onto the bed. I whimpered in pain, she jumped on top of me and trap me one again, I was so scared, and I just want to cry.

“Don’t cry, I won’t be rough.” Her finger traces my jaw line which makes me have goosebumps.

“Please, I don’t want to do this.” I begged her and tears spilled out from my eyes

“Sorry no can do.” That was the last words she said and she crashed her lips onto my. She moved her lips roughly on my, I didn’t kiss her back and keep on moving my head. Her hands caught hold of my head and I can’t move anymore. I don’t know what happened but I didn’t resist her anymore I kiss her back; she didn’t kiss me roughly anymore but with gentle and slow kiss. I actually enjoy it, suddenly she kept on moving around I encircle my arms around her neck trying to keep her still and also trying to deepening the kiss. Hyoyeon stop moving and so I switched place, I’m now on top of her, I should take the chance and run away but I didn’t I crashed my lips onto her, she didn’t move so I moved my lips instead. She later responds to my kiss but it was a slow gentle kiss, what is wrong with her? She has her hands on my waist while I have mine in her hair the kiss get more steamier and rougher, she bit my lip and I opened my lips she slip her tongue inside my mouth, I was a bit surprised but I can’t let her win and we have tongue battle. I pulled away from the kiss grasping for air, this is too much I can’t take it anymore. She is now assaulting my neck, biting and nibbling it, I couldn’t take it my inside is burning and her back is the only place I can reach. I want her lips back and as if she could read my mind she placed her lips back to my. I felt her hands touch my skin; it was like a feather touch she was rubbing my back and stomach, I just can’t help but moans loudly. I don’t know what wrong with me but I want more, I want her to touch me more, I don’t want there to be any space between us and my hips started to move by itself. I felt like I was on cloud 9 but it suddenly ended when Hyoyeon abruptly ended the kiss and yell in my ears.

~End of dream~

I went out of the bed, and go to my room; I just want to take a cold bath a very cold bath. I was about to open the door to my room when I heard moans coming from inside. Why is there moans coming inside my room? Is someone inside the house?

“Ahhh…….Youngie………faster…..” The moans are getting louder and louder. I swing the door opened and I saw two girls, a blonde hair girl was on top of this girl who I can’t see her face.

“AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!” I screamed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!” The two girls screamed and quickly covered there body. Suddenly every door in the house opened and I saw a lot of strange faces. They all ran to where I was standing and asked what wrong, then they turned and looks inside the room, they all burst out laughing and the two girls on bed were red like tomatoes.

“Hyomin get me my camera! I need to take this!” A short girl with short blonde hair yelled.

“Stop looking and closed the door.” A brunet girl yelled while the blonde girl hides her face with the blanket.

“Ok now girls let give them some privacy. You girls next time close the door okay.” Hyoyeon said and closed the door before the pillow hit her.

 


 

 

A/N: Are you guys satisfy with HyoSIca moments? Next chapter will talk about HyoFany past so stay tune.

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES!!!!

NO SILENT READER PLEASE!!!!!!!!