What Hyoyeon Think of Sica?

"Who are you?"

 

Sica Pov:

“Now let’s go to sleep!” Hyoyeon exclaimed and lay down on bed; she looked really tired.

“Why are you standing there? Lay down.” She tapped the spot next to her; I was hesitating because she has her arms stretch out on the bed. I slowly got into bed and I put my head on her wrist.

“Why are you laying so far away? Come closer.” She makes me move closer to her. I didn’t know that she was so strong, just one move and I’m already lying on her shoulder. My body got tensed, after minutes of silence, Hyoyeon speak up.

“Why aren’t you hugging me? You always hug me when you go to bed.” She said. Seriously, keep it together Sica or else your cover will be blown. I immediately wrap my arm around her waist. I wanted to ask her something but I was just too scared to do so, I then took up the courage to ask her.

“Hyoyeon what do you think of me?” I asked her. It took Hyoyeon minutes before answering my question. I try to raise my head to see her expression but her grip on my shoulder wouldn’t let me do so.

“What do I think of you…umm… I think you are very nice, sweet, get violent sometime, very emotional and very touchy.”

“What about in the morning?” I bluntly asked her. I want to know what she thinks of my morning side.

“In the morning? In the morning you are just like you at night.”

“No I’m not; I don’t remember anything I did in the morning. Tell me what I’m I like in the morning.”

“You are……nice, doesn’t talk much…very cold, doesn’t show your emotion to people, you have this ice cold aura around you, scary... Wait, I talk too much already. I’ll stop here.” She looked at me to see my expression. So this is what she thinks of me, scary, mean, no emotion. Like a cold blood monster. I didn’t notice that tears spill out of my eyes. Hyoyeon grasp and hugged me tightly.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to say those things, it just slipped out. You are a very sweet girl, even though you don’t show it, but I know inside you are a sweet caring girl. Don’t cry. I’m sorry.” Hyoyeon rocked me back and forth on the bed.

“What do you want? I will do anything if you stop crying.”

“I don’t like Tiffany.”

“Huh?”

“I don’t want you to be close to Tiffany, she doesn’t look nice.”

“hahaha!! Sica you are so funny…ha…ha…ha…Are you serious? You’re joking, right?” she was looking straight in my eyes.

“I’m joking” I said, don’t want her to be angry.

“You almost got me there. Don’t joke like that again, ok. Tiffany is my best friend, a very good person and I really like her. You should talk to her she is really nice, friendly, sweet, caring, she have a beautiful smile and everyone love her.” I felt a wave of jealousy struck me when Hyoyeon talked about Tiffany. I have never seen this side of her, she talked about Tiffany liked she was in love with her.

“Let not talk anymore and go to sleep, ok? I’m really tired.” She gave a light squeezed to my shoulder and closes her eyes. While Hyoyeon was in her dreamland, I was wide awake. How could I sleep? When the person I like, like someone else. Hyoyeon I’ll completely make you forget about Tiffany.



 

 

A/N: Short update. Sorry for not updating for two weeks. This is my apology gift for you guys.

I didn't update that much because I was being a lazy . That why I need you guys to nag me.

Thank you for your supportive to Hyoyeon. Hyohyunnies are the best!