"Who are you?"

"Who are you?"

I'm sorry for not updating for two and a half months hope you guys didn't forget me.

I was busy with school and also because I was a lazy person. Hope none of you guys hate me.

Enjoy reading!


 

 

‘Hyoyeon POV’

~Hospital~

“Who is the family of the patient?” the doctor asked, after coming out from the emergency room.

Yuri and I stand up. The others are on their way here.

“I am. How is she doc?” I asked obviously very worry.

“She is fine. She just fainted from exhaustion, all she need is rest. She can go home by tomorrow. You guys can visit her now.” He said and left.

We walk inside the room, and Jessica was sleeping peacefully on the white bed. This scene make me remember the first time I saw her, also lying on a white bed but there were a lot of machines by her side and her body was covered in white bandages. My heart hurt looking at her lying there lifeless; her face was so pale that it looks like no bloods were circulating in her body.

I slowly walk up to her; I reach for her right hand and hold it. Hoping that she’s would open her eyes.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have leaved you.” Tears fall down from my eyes.

I then felt her fingers moving.

“Sica! Sica!” I called her. Her eyes slowly open, she blink a few times. I was so happy that I hug her, “Sica you’re awake. I’m sorry for what I did.” I cried.

I pull away and look at her expecting her to say my name.

“Who are you?”

My eyes widen in shock.

“What are you saying? I’m Hyoyeon, Hyo!”
“I don’t know you?” she shook her head. Yuri steps up.

“Sica, do you know who I am?” Yuri asked.

“Yu-Yuri”

 I was angry, how could she remember Yuri name but not my. I know her the longest.

We called the doctor and they have a check up, soon the others arrived, she seems to recognize them but not me. She also regains her old memories, from what I heard from her. Her named was Jessica Thompson, she was adopted by a white foreigner couple when she was a baby and moved to America. Even though her adopted parent is American, they still want her to know her heritage so they make her learn Korean. Just recently her adopted parent was killed in a car accident, in their will there were some information about her real parent and that they have contact her adopted parent because they want to see their child. Jessica moved to Korea to meet her real parent but it turn out to be a trap, there were no information about her real parent and the couple that was faking to be her parent were actually her mom old friend. The couples were in a huge dept to a shark loaner and when they heard about Jessica how she was adopted by a rich American couple, they started to set up a plan to get her to move to Korea. They have taken all her money and they want to sell her to the shark loaner, lucky that she ran away and that is how I crash into her.

After finishing hearing her story I was so piss off, I wanted to kill the fake couple. How dare they steal her money and trying to sell her to the shark loaner? And I was more piss off when Sica is always around Yuri, she was supposed to be around me.

~

Jessica have been release from the hospital for a week now and she still doesn’t remember me and when I want to get closer to her, she moved away, talking to the other or hanged out with Yuri. She also moved out of my room and is now staying with Yuri.

Today, is their last day before going back to America, Jessica is also going back to America with them. We have a party in a club, and by midnight everyone was completely wasted, I didn’t drink much because there were too many things going on in my head and I didn’t feel like drinking. Somehow I hate clubbing now; I used to love it, maybe because I haven’t been to the club for a long time. While everyone was having fun, I walk around the place and notice that there is a way up to the rooftop.

When I reach up there I thought the place would be deserted but there were few flower pots and some benches and there were some light bulb. The air up here is so refreshing and nice unlike down there. I notice that there were another person present and it look like to be a female. I walk closer and notice that it was Jessica, maybe she doesn’t like clubbing?

“Hey Jessica” I called. She turns around and somehow she doesn’t look please when she see me. I sat down next to her and she moved away.

“You don’t like this kind of place?” I asked but she didn’t respond.

“I got something for you; do you want to see it?”

She didn’t say anything. I open my purse and get out a wallet and a passport. I take her hand and place the two items into her hands. She looks at the items and at me in shock.

“That is all I can get from them. Unfortunately I couldn’t get your money back, they have spent it all. Open your wallet to see if there is anything missing.”

She gives me this weird look before opening her wallet. She was surprised when she saw a black and white picture of a young woman who was wearing Korean traditional clothes. She looks at me with a questioning face.

“I have a story to tell you, I just heard it recently and I know you would like it…Long time ago there was this beautiful women, she is a single mom and is pregnant with a baby. She is expecting her baby soon and she is very happy even though she will raise the baby alone. She have plans many thing she and her baby would do together. On her labor day, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, the mother start to cry when she saw her baby, how beautiful her baby was. But how fate plays with them, the mother condition worsens and worsens and she knew she was going to die, the mother cry and cry. Many people thought that she was crying because she was going to die but she was not crying for her but for her little baby. The thought of her baby going to live in this cruel world by herself and no one by her side make the mother heart ache in pain but what can she do her baby was to young to understand what going on. Many years later the baby becomes a beautiful young lady. Her soaring beauty makes many people falls head over heel for her, she have many friends by her side protecting, helping and loving her and she is definitely not alone.” When I finish the story Jessica was already crying, tears stain her face.

I take her hand and open her palm. “Before the mother die, she want to give her baby girl this” I open my hand and the sparkly shiny object fall down to her waiting palm, it was a gold heart necklace.

Jessica looks at the shiny necklace and cry harder, I pull her closer and hug her, she didn’t resist and cry on my shoulder. I rub her back letting her know that I’ll always be by her side.

I don’t know how long we have hugged but her cries have die down and only few hiccups were heard. She didn’t move away and I also didn’t feel like letting her go.

“Thank you” Jessica said after we broke the hug.

“You are very welcome” I smiled; I wiped all the tears that are still on her face. Her cheeks become flush red. I stand up and look at her.

I put out my hand to her, “Let go down.” I said, she hesitate reach for my hand. I hold her hand and pull her up. We walk back down the club hand in hand, forgetting that tomorrow she will leave my side forever.

 

‘No one POV’

~Airport~

At the airport a group of girls hugging and saying goodbyes to each other, one by one they walk through the gate.

“Take care of her Yuri” Hyoyeon whispered in Yuri ear.

“I will” Yuri said.

They parted; Hyoyeon look at Jessica with pain in her eyes, the girl she loves is leaving her forever. Hyoyeon looks at them one last time before leaving the place.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Yuri said after stopping Jessica from going through the gate.

“…”

“I know you didn’t lose your memory. I know you still remember Hyoyeon. I don’t know why you’re doing this but are you sure that this is the right thing to do? You do know that if you walk through that gate you will both lose each other forever right? If you love her run after her, this is your last chance to be with her.” 


 

Last chapter will be update soon...