My Friends is Back

"Who are you?"

 

They can’t be here already! I walked to the door and Sica followed behind, I opened the door expect to see my friend but I saw a guy with a hat on.

“You ordered pizza.” he was holding the pizza bags.

“I’m sorry, I did not order pizza.”

“Is this your address?” he showed me the paper.

“Yes it is but I did not order pizza.” I felt Sica tucked my hand and I looked at her, it seem like she want to eat pizza.

“Do you want pizza?” I asked her and she excitedly nod.

“I will get one box then.” I showed him one finger.

“But you order ten.” He showed me ten fingers.

“TEN!!” some bastard played with me, they ordered ten boxes of pizza and make me pay for it. The pizza boy gives the receipt, I looked through it and my mouth dropped. Ten boxes of pizza all large, special deal and the total cost is 200 dollars. OMG! How can anyone eat 10 large pizza, that person must be a fatass. I took out the money, gave it to the pizza boy and he gave me 10 pizza boxes. I told Sica to close the door while I go to the kitchen and placed the boxes down the kitchen table. Second later Sica came running and stand beside me, I was about to open the pizza box, when the bell rang. Don’t tell me the guy came back to ask for the pizza. I opened the door and someone jumped on me, I also fall down but lucky I held onto the door knob and the wall.

“HYO!! I missed you sooooo much!!!” when I heard the person voice I know who it was.

“SOO, I can’t breath.” But it seem like she is not listening because she tighten the hug.

“YAH!!! Soo, you’re going to suffocate her.” a dark brunet girl pulled Sooyoung away from me.

“Thank you yul~~~ Ahhh can’t breath.” Now it was Yuri turned to suffocate me.

“Hihihi…just playing with you.” Yuri pulled away and I saw two short blonde girls, but the other girl has her hair slightly longer.

“Taeyeon, Sunny I missed you guys so much.” I spread my arms wide welcome them, they ran and hugged me.

“You forgot about us.” Three tall slender girls stand by the door.

“I never forgot about you guys, come and hug me Yoongie, Hyunnie and Hyomin.” They tackled me and this time I definitely not strong enough to hold on and so we all fall down.

“Ouch!” I groan in pain, Yoona and Seohyun helped me up. I was rubbing my buttock when my eyes met her, Tiffany.

“Hi! Hyoyeon!” She hugged me and gives me her eyes smile. It been a long time since the last time I saw her eyes smile and it never fail to make me head over heel for her.

“Hyo?” I looked at Sica, who looked shock when she saw eight strangers in the house.

“Hyo, you got yourself a girlfriend.” Yuri said and walked toward Sica.

“Yuri don’t touch h~~~~er.” Too late Yuri already touched her face. Immediately Sica begin to sob which shock everyone especially Yuri, I walked to Sica and picked her up in bridal style and Sica encircle her arms around my neck instantly. It’s a trick to calm her down when she cry.

“Sica don’t cry. Yuri is friend, she won’t hurt you. This people here are all friends.” I tried to calm her while rubbing her back. I looked at my friends and saw that they all have their jaws dropped and Sunny was taking picture of me and Sica.

“That was so cute!” Sunny exclaimed and take more pictures.

“Did my pizzas come yet?” Sooyoung asked.

“So you were the fatass that ordered 10 pizzas.” I want to hit her but Jessica is still in my arms.

“First, I do not have a fat second those 10 boxes of pizza are not for me only all this girls want to eat it also.”

“I’m sorry to called you a fatass and the pizza have already arrived it in the kitchen.” I told her and she and Yoona immediately ran to the kitchen followed by the others. I carried Sica to the kitchen and it seem that she have calm down so I set her down but her arms still around my neck. I notice that Tiffany is not in the kitchen, I want to find her but Sica is right next to me.

“Sica let me go. Go eat pizza; you said you want to eat it.” She looked at me and I know why. She would never stand a chance against those hungry beasts.

“Hey can you guys let Sica eat some too.” I asked them, they make room in the circle for her she looked at me hesitate but I ensure her that she will be fine second later she joined the circle. I took the chance to find Tiffany; I walked to the living room and saw Tiffany is still standing at the spot where we hugged.

“Tiffany if you don’t hurry, they going to eat up everything.” She still didn’t move so I shook her shoulder.

“Huh Hyo?” she was startle.

“Were you day dreaming?” I asked her and she blushed with embarrassment.

“Go eat. I’ll carry this luggage inside.” I was having a hard time trying to carry a big luggage inside.

“No I’ll help you.” Tiffany helped me.

“No Fany ah go eat. You been on a plane for 16 hours, I know you’re hungry and tired so go eat.” I tried to carry the luggage by myself and won’t let Tiffany touch it.

“No I’m fine. Let me help you.” She carried the luggage.

“Whatever you say.” I picked up the luggage that was left outside and bring it to the living room.

“How long have you guys known each other?” she asked me.

 “Who?”

“Your girlfriend, the one you carried.” Her voice has a little bit of jealousy in it.

“Sica? No she is not my girlfriend, I know her for about a month. It’s a long story I’ll tell you and the others later.”

“How about you and Siwon?” I asked her

“We broke up last year and I have some few relationships but it didn’t last long.” She said in a sad voice.

“I’m sorry.”

“No, I’m should be the one who say sorry.”

“Why?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t come two years ago.”

“Oh…I already forgot about that…it the past now…I have move on.” I carried that last luggage inside and everyone now walking to the living room. Everyone sat on the sofa chatting and talking about there lives the past two years. Sica walked toward me and sat on my lap.

“Sica, do you want to sleep?”

“No” she sleepy said, I know she is sleepy even though she is called Ice Princess but whenever she is sleepy her body temperature rise.

“I know you’re sleepy. Let go to bed.” I carried her in my arms and once again they all have their jaws drop and they all have this questionable looks.

“I will tell you guys later.” I mouthed to them and carry Jessica to my bedroom, I gently placed Sica down on bed, I also have to lie next to her or else she won’t sleep. She placed her head on my shoulder with her hand on my stomach while I wrapped my arms around her thin waist. I hummed a song for her and minutes later she was deep in her dreamland. I gently placed her head on the pillow and slowly walked out the room. I walked to the living room and everyone was still sitting at the same spot when I left the room. They quickly make space for me to sit in the middle and so I sat next to Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

“So tell us about her.” Taeyeon said with a mother voice.

“Her name is Sica…well that is what I think her name is…I crashed in to her one night, she was in a comma for about a week and when she woke up she couldn’t remember anything basically she lost her memories. Also, later that day she was diagnose with Dissociative Identify Disorder which mean she have two personalities. In the morning she is a 24 years old girl like us but at night she is like a 3 years old girl. Two of them are very different the Morning Sica I called her Cold Sica which mean she is very cold, she have an eyes that could froze people, she don’t like to talk and she is not friendly. The Night Sica I called her Baby Sica because she act like a baby, she smile more she is nicer, she like skinship, she do have cold personality and I think she cry when she see stranger because she have a bad memories when she was young. That is all I know.” They all looked at me with ‘I can’t believe this’ faces.

“Why do you have to take care of her?” Tiffany asked.

“The stupid court send me a letter make me take care of her.”

“By the way in the morning if you guy see Sica, introduce yourself because she won’t know who you are.” The all nodded.

“I need to go back to bed before Sica wake up. She would cry if I’m not around. Do you guys know where you sleeping?” I stood up and everyone followed.

“We all do except Tiffany and Yuri.”

“There is a room that has two single beds.”

“Ok now everyone go to bed.” Taeyeon said, everyone says goodnight and I turned off the light and went back to my bedroom, lucky that Sica is not awake. I gently lie down and went to sleep.

 


 

 

Did you guys saw the poster! Aren't it pretty? I think it pretty.

More HyoSica interaction for you guys.

There is something going on with HyoFany.