Dissociative Identify Disorder

"Who are you?"

 

Sica, been living with me in my house for two weeks now. When she was in the hospital, every night I have to come there and stayed by her side. I still remember the first night I was with her; I thought I was watching a horror movie when she rose up her fingers. You guys know how many finger she raise? THREE, I asked how old she is and she raised three fingers. Right there I knew that something was wrong with her, I quickly called the doctor to have her check again. They were quite shock and don’t know what wrong with her, they said they need to monitor her for a few days to see what wrong with her and two days later they called me up to have a talked.

“We have taken a lot of tests and we have concluded that Miss Sica has dissociative identify disorder, which she isn’t aware of.” Dr. Kim told me.

“What do you mean dissociative identify disorder?”

“When sunrise she is back to her regular self a 24 years old girl, when sunset she become or act like a three years old. But they both doesn’t aware of what happen and they doesn’t remember what happened or what each other did after they changed."

“I still don’t understand.”

“So for example, Night Sica doesn’t remember what she did or talked about in the morning and Morning Sica also doesn’t remember what she did or talked at night.”

“We have talked about this to the Morning Sica and she was quite shock but we haven’t talk to the Night Sica because you are the only person she ever talk and listen to.”

“Will ever she turn back to normal?”

“We can’t say anything right now, we already prescribe some medicine for her and we recommend you to get her a psychologist to help her. She can go home today.”

I really don’t like cold Sica at all. Yep, I made name for her, sunrise Sica I called her Cold Sica because she always have cold expression on her face and sunset Sica I called her Baby Sica because she act like a little baby that I have to take care of. I don’t actually call her that it just for me to tell the different. I like Baby Sica I wish Sica would only have one personality and that would be Baby Sica because she smiles more, she easy to be around, and there are more skin ship. The things that they have in common is cold stare, dolphin scream and violent. I actually saw all three of her bad personalities the first three mornings when she started living in my house, because of Baby Sica can’t sleep by herself I need to sleep next to her and when morning came Baby Sica turn back to Cold Sica when she saw he hugging her she screamed her dolphin scream, kicked me out of bed and give me her death glare that could freeze me in a matter of second. I really can’t be close with Cold Sica I tried I really did tried but whenever I tried to talk to her she went to her room and locked it up.

“Hyo!” Baby Sica wake me out of my thinking.

“I’m sorry.” She is sitting on my lap with my arms encircle her waist we are watching Snow White. Did I  told you we have a lot of skin ship.

“She is not Snow White she doesn’t live in snow and she is not that white.” Baby Sica complain to me. She is such a cutie.

“I called you Ice Princess but you’re not made of ice and you’re certainly not a princess.” I told her and she looked at me with teary eyes ready to cry.

“I’m sorry, I’m wrong, you're a Princess and you are way prettier than Snow White.” she smile and did I mention her smile is very pretty. Suddenly my iphone rang and I pick it up without looking at the caller ID.

“Hello!”

“Hello! Hyoyeon where are you?”

“My name is Hyoyeon but I don’t know who you are?”

“You don’t remember me? ME!!”

“Who is Me? I don’t know anyone name Me.”

“Are you kidding me Hyoyeon? You seriously forgot about your friend already. It’s me Soo!”

“Soo? Soo who? I don’t know Soo!” Sica were chuckling and I smiled back at her.

“I really want to kill you right now. It’s me Sooyoung! CHOI SOOYOUNG!”

“SOOYOUNG!! OH MY GOSH!! I’m sorry; my brain is not function well right now. So why did you call?”

“I’m in Korea with the girls and we’re coming to your house right now.”

“WHAT?!” I stood up and Sica fell down my lap I quickly help her up and I heard my door bell *Ding Dong*.