Sica Left Home!

"Who are you?"

 

“Unnie you should go and wake Sica up, breakfast is ready.” Seohyun said to Hyoyeon.
 
“I don’t want to. Hyun, go and wake her up for me.” Hyoyeon lazily said.
 
“Ok…” Seohyun was hesitating about waking up Sica, but she can’t say no to her unnie order. She knocks on the door of Hyoyeon bedroom, to see if the girl is awake but there was no sound coming out of the room. She opens the door and walked toward the queen sized bed, but the bed was empty. She then walked to the bathroom and knocks on it.
 
“Sica unnie are you in there?” Seohyun called, but there was no response. She opens the door and there were no sight of Sica. Seohyun began to panic and yell for Hyoyeon “HYOYEON UNNIE! YOU NEED TO COME UP HERE RIGHT NOW!!!” In a speed of light, Hyoyeon was already in the room.
 
“What’s wrong? What’s happen?” Hyoyeon asked while catching her breaths.
 
“Sica…Sica unnie…she-she…”
 
“She what?” Hyoyeon screamed, she was eager to know what wrong with Sica. Everyone are now all gather in Hyoyeon room, confused why Seohyun were yelling.
 
“She-she’s gone.” Seohyun cried. Everyone grasp, while Hyoyeon eyes went wide open, not believing Seohyun words.
 
“She’s…gone? You’re joking right? Did Sica tell you to do this? SICA ENOUGH PLAYING COME OUT RIGHT NOW, THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!” Hyoyeon yelled, expecting Sica to appear, but it was dead silent.
 
“…Maybe she’s just hiding somewhere in the house. Y-yesterday we got into a fight. I was angry and yelled at her. She wouldn’t run away from home just because of that right? RIGHT?” Hyoyeon grasp Seohyun arms and shake her vigorously. Seohyun wince in pains that is when everyone take action.
 
“Hyoyeon unnie you’re hurting hyunnie. Let her go.” Yoona try to pry hyoyeon grips off seohyun arms, Hyoyeon let’s go of Seohyun and accepts that Sica left home because of her. Suddenly Hyoyeon eyes caught sight of something on the bedside table, she slowly walk toward it and saw a white piece of paper that have words written on it. She picks up the paper and it was from no other than Sica. It was a goodbye letter.
 
 
 
Dear Hyoyeon,
 
By the time you see this letter, I’m already gone. I have many things to say to you but it seem like I can’t anymore. So that is why I write this letter to you, to ask for your forgiveness. I’m sorry if I was a burden to you these past months. I’m sorry I hurt you. I’m sorry for not telling you the truth sooner. I’m sorry for being selfish and only think about myself and not your feeling. I’m sorry for being mean and cold toward you when you are just trying to help me. I’m sorry for not appreciate your presence and when I realized how much I needed you, I was too late. I hope you could be happy again. Tiffany and you are really good together; I can see that she really love you. Don’t look for me. Please just forget me, erase me from your memory, just think the time we spend together were a bad dream. Take care of yourself, I’ll always remember you. I LOVE YOU!
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                -Sica.
 
“Stupid. Stupid. STUPID!” Hyoyeon screamed and her tears were falling uncontrollable. She roughly walk to her closet get a jacket, she was about to walk out the room when someone caught her wrist.
 
“Where are you going?” Tiffany was holding onto Hyoyeon wrist
 
“I need to go find Sica.” Hyoyeon said not looking at Tiffany.
 
“Why do you need to go find her? She left on her own will. It was not your fault.”
 
“It is my fault! Tiffany let go of me now!” Hyoyeon raised her voice but the girl wouldn’t let go.
 
“NO!” Tiffany yelled back. Hyoyeon used her free hand and pry Tiffany hand away; she then walked out the room not looking back at the crying girl.
 
 

 

A/N: Short update! 
 
Sica ran away from home! Can Hyoyeon find her?
 
I think I'll update again on Monday or Tuesday. I don't know I might update early but it all depend on your comments.