Decision

"Who are you?"

 

Hyoyeon POV

Where could she run to? That’s stupid girl, leaving without bringing anything with her, she want to live in the street or something? Where is she? I’ve been searching the places near home for hour now but she is nowhere in sight, she can’t walk that fast, she’s so lazy and she don’t know the streets here. What if she gets kidnap? No kidnapper would let a girl like her out of sight, she’s pretty, she possessed a body that both man and women want to have, she had fair skin, sparkle eyes, silky hair and the most important thing the kidnapper likes is she ran away from home. And who know what those kidnappers will do to her? Abuse her, starve her, slave labor her and worse of all sell her and make her into slave. No, no, no, I can not have that happen I have got to find her, no matter what it takes. This is my entire fault; I shouldn’t have yelled at her and should’ve listened to her explanations.

I keep on driving and looking for Sica at the same time but I still couldn’t find her. When suddenly my phone rang, I took the phone out of my pant pocket and answer it not knowing who it is.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Hey Hyo, this is Yuri!”

“Hey Yuri, I’m kind of busy right now. I have to go.”

“Wait! I want to ask you something. Is Sica at home?” Yuri sound kind of hesitate when she ask if Sica was at home.

“No, she ran away from home and I am now trying to find her. Why? Did you saw her?” I quickly asked her, thinking that Yuri might have seen her.

“I think so, I was on my way home when I saw someone that looks like Sica walking pass the park near your house, but I’m not really sure if it was her or not, so I call you to check.”

“Really, you saw her? Quickly get off the Taxi and run after her. When you find her don’t let her get away, not until I arrive. Understood? I’ll be right there.” I didn’t wait for her respond and turn off my phone. I took a u-turn and drive to the park. Lucky that the park was not too far from where I am. Minutes later, I arrive at the park. I was running around the park to find the two, and then I heard someone yelling and the voice sound familiar.

“Let’s go of me!”

“No Hyoyeon said not to let you go.” When I heard my name was said, I quickly knew that it was them. I ran to the two arguing girls, Yuri was tightly holding onto Sica wrist while Sica was hitting and kicking Yuri but still the girl wouldn’t let the Sica go.

“Yuri let her go.” I said and they both stop fighting and turn around to see who it was. Yuri sighs in relief when she saw me but Sica was giving me her death glare.

“Thank you Yuri, for finding her. I need to talk to Sica, can you give us a moment.” I told Yuri and so she let’s go of Sica arm.

“Ok, I’ll walk around the park then.” Yuri said and walked away, when Yuri is out of sight I then turned and look at Sica face to face.

“What do you want to talk about; everything I wanted to say was already written in the letter.” Sica coldly said and try to look at other things except my face.

“I don’t want to read this stupid letter; I want to hear the reason from your own lips.” I forcefully put the letter into her hands. I want to hear her explanations but she didn’t say anything and so I speak instead.

“So you just feel like running away so you left home. You think you can live in this cruel world with an empty hand, no relative, no job, and you don’t even know who you are yourself. You think everyone is nice like me who took care of you from A through Z, let me tell you this human beings are cruel, selfish, they all like to take but never give. I admit I didn’t like it a single bit when they said I have to take care of you, I absolutely hate it, and I hate the idea of taking care of people. My whole life people take care of me, I don’t take care of people, so the idea of taking care of you were very hard to accept. But you were never a burden to me; taking care of you was hard and your actions sometime make me feel that you hate me but it never cross my mind that you were a burden.” By the time I finish my eyes was already getting teary but I hold it in and Sica tears was rolling down her cheeks like river.

“I know okay. I know that this world is not as nice as it seem. I know there would be no one in this world could ever be as nice as you. But I don’t want to stay there anymore; I don’t want to be hurt anymore.” There were sadness in her eyes and I’m the one who created that sadness.

“What do you mean you don’t want to be hurt anymore? Did I hurt you? I’m sorry, I’m really sorry Sica; I really didn’t mean to hurt you. I wasn’t in my right mind when I say those things to you it was unintentionally, I’m sorry I let my emotions got the best of me last night. I’m sorry” I grasped her hands and look into her eyes with sincere. She was startle but didn’t pull her hands away.

“No, it was not you.”

“Then who? Didn’t you said in the letter that you love me, if you love me then why are you leaving, shouldn’t you be staying and prove to me, show me that you love me?”

“I didn’t want to leave you, but I found out that I’m not the right person for you, we are so opposite from each other. You’re a person with wealth; you’re outgoing, bubbly, friendly, generous, and caring toward other. But I’m different from you, I have nothing; I’m scary, cold, ignorant, unfriendly and selfish. We are just too different.” Sica pulled her hands away and took a step back.

“So that’s why you pair me with Tiffany, who are you to tell me who I should love? Tiffany might be my first love but that doesn’t give you the right to pair me with her.” I raised my voice and Sica was taken aback by my action.

“I didn’t pair you up with her with out a reason. What I saw last night made me realizes you belong together, when you guys kiss and how much passion you guys put in to it make me see that you two love each other very much and I’m like the third wheel who always getting in between you two.” Sica choked on her own tears. My eyes was wide open when she mentions the kiss part between me and Tiffany; I can’t believe she saw it. Seeing her cries make me realize I have been hurting her without knowing.

“What you saw was a misunderstanding. I and Tiffany don’t have that relationship. To me Tiffany are—" I was cut off when my phone suddenly ringing. I looked at the caller I.D. and it was Seohyun.

“Yoboseyo”

“Unnie you need to get home right away.” It sound like Seohyun was crying and it make me worry because something is definitely wrong.

“Why?”

“Tiffany unnie she is going back to the state.” Seohyun cries louder, I stood there dumbfounded, couldn’t believe my ears that Tiffany also left home.

“What I thought you guys still have 2 weeks left.”

“I don’t know after you left to find Sica Unnie, Tiffany unnie went in to her room then about an hour later she came out with her luggage. The other unnies was trying to convince her not to go but it was no use.”

“Is she still at home?” I asked her.

“No she just left to the airport.”

“Okay, I understand. Bye.” I end the call and face Sica.

“Sica, why don’t we talk about this later? Let go home.” I told her.

“I don’t want to go back there, I just you want to settle things between us before I leave.” Sica have her arms folded, she was determined to get the answer out of me

“You are not going anywhere; you are going home with me.”

“No, I’m not going with you, not until you tell me what your relationship with Tiffany.”

“I really want to explain to you but I don’t have time. I need to go the airport right now. Tiffany are planning to go back to America, I need to stop her.”

“If you said Tiffany and you doesn’t have that kind of relationship, why do you need to go after her?” I was surprise by Sica tone it somehow sound like she was jealous, if I was not worry about Tiffany then I would’ve been jumping up and down inside.

“I really need to go see her. I need to solve some problem with her; I still haven’t answered the question she asked me last night, I don’t want her to leave without an answer.” I look at the time worrying that I might be late.

“What was the question?”

“Do I still love her?”

“And what’s your answer?”


Hello!!

I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise, I wasn't feeling well so I didn't update the story like I should.

Hope you guys are satisfy with this chapter, I think this chapter are the hardest chapter I ever written. The angst won't stop here, It will keep going until the end of the story.