3:00 a.m.

"Who are you?"

 

~Hyoyeon POV~

*Knock, knock* who the heck is it? I’m sleeping, I rubbed my eyes to get the clear view of the alarm clock and it is 3:00 a.m. damn those girls, trying to kill me or something come home at 3 and try to wake me up from my sleep. I walked out of bed and opened the door to find a tall, slender girl with heavy make up on.

“Who are you? How did you get in to my house?” I rubbed my eyes again to see if I’m imagining stuff.

“Unnie, it’s me Seohyun.”

“H-hyunnie?---I couldn’t recognize you. So what do you want?”

“The other unnies are all drunk and they are in the cab. I couldn’t carry them all so I need your help.” She said, Seohyun was never the drinker type, she know when to stop and that is why she is the only person we can trust to get us home safely when we all drunk.

“Aishh…those girls, did you pay for the cab yet?” I asked her and she just shook her head. I walked to my closet to get a sweater and my wallet.

“Unnie, Sica unnie is still sleeping?”

“Yeah, let go get those girls.” I slowly closed the door and hurriedly walked down stair. When I was outside I saw two yellow cab, I gave the two mans the moneys and go to the backseat trying to wake the girls while Seohyun in the other car trying to wake up her girlfriend.

“Sooyounie wake up and carry your girlfriend inside, you wouldn’t want me to carry her inside would you?” Instantly Sooyoung groans but opened her eyes and carried Taeyeon who was tightly hugging her inside the house. I then went to the passenger sit and wake up Hyomin, I would say that Hyomin is much easier to wake up then her girlfriend.

“Hyomin” she move slightly “Hyomin ah wake up.” I gently shook her shoulder; it took her minutes to notice the surrounding.

“Hey, Hyoyeon where am I?” she rubbed her eyes.

“You’re in front of my house. Now get up and carry Sunny inside.” She obligates and carried Sunny inside.

“Unnie I already get Yoona unnie, you go and wake up Tiffany unnie.” Seohyun was having a hard time holding onto Yoona, the girl kept on moving around and repeatedly saying she is not drunk. I walked to the other car and saw the drunken girl sleeping peacefully, she was wearing a black strapless short dress that show every curve of her body, with dark makeup and her hair down she look breath taking. With her lips pouting I couldn’t help but want to kiss those red lips of her but that would be low of me to attack a helpless drunken person so I shook away the inappropriate idea and try to wake Tiffany up.

“Fanny-ah wakie wakie.”

“Hyo…” she mumbles

“Yes it me. Wake up, you can’t sleep here.” I try to drag her out of the cab suddenly she threw her arms around my neck.

“Urgh…Fany let go of me. What are you doing?” I tried to pry her arms away but it just keep on getting tighter and tighter, a minutes of struggling I then become tired and gave up. We then fall down onto the seat, Tiffany was below me and I was on top of her. My heart start beating faster with the sudden contact and it got worse when her lips touch my neck.

“Ahem! Do you need help?” the drive cough and I was so embarrassed that he see us in this embarrassing state.

“Yes, please” I mumble and he then help me out of Tiffany tight grip. I thank him; he then pulled Tiffany out of the car and gave her to me, I quickly thank him again and carried Tiffany in bridal style back to the house. I was having a hard time carrying Tiffany then when I was carrying Sica, I got to her room and place her down on the bed not caring if it her or Yuri. I helped her out of her killer heels and put the blanket over her. I was looking at her for few seconds.

“Sleep tight.” I was about to leave when I felt something grabbed my hand.

“Tiffany?” It was dark inside the room so I don’t know if she was awake or not.

“Don’t leave, sleep with me.”

“What are you saying?” I was confused by what she was saying.

“I really like you Hyo, and I really wish that your feeling for me is still the same as 3 years ago.”

“I-I…”

“If you still have feeling for me then stay here with me and don’t go back to your room.”


 

Hey, sorry for the short update.

I was really satisfied with the last chapter; I received a lot of comments. So that is why I update today, like I said if I received a lot of comments then I will update.

So comments a lot to find out what going to happen in the next chapter. Love you guys!!

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBES!!!!

NO SILENT READER PLEASES BECAUSE I’LL BE WATCHING YOU! (JK)