I love her but she is leaving with someone else

"Who are you?"

 

Hyoyeon POV

Airport:

The last time I was here was just few months ago to welcomed my friends back to the country. And here we are again at this same spot but the atmosphere does not feel the same it have a gloomy, sad feeling to it. Last year eight girls came back, this year another person is coming with them.

“Don’t feel bad, we will visit you again.” My cousin Taeyeon comforts me.

“Yeah, we will come back soon.” Sooyoung said.

“Why would I want you guys back, you guys will eat all my moneys.” I said jokingly to brighten the atmosphere, but it seems like it not working.

‘This is the last call for people going to LA’

“You guys should go or else you guys will miss you flight.” I hugged everyone and say goodbye and one by one all walked inside the gate.

“Hey Hyoyeon, even though we only know each other for a few days, it was very fun to hangout with you.” She holds out her hand.

‘Really Sica, did you really think we only know each other for a few days? If this is what you want then I will let you go.’ I looks at her hand.

“Yep, it was very fun to know you.” I shake her hand and held on to it and just don’t want to let it go but I know that I have to let her go because she don’t love me. To her I’m only a friend that she met few days ago. But to me she was the person who makes my world turn upside down. Something got over me; I feel the urge to hug her so I pull her into my embrace. She was shock by my action and didn’t know what to do so she freezes on the spot.

“You might not love me but I will always love you.” I whispered into her ear and let go of her. I walk to the girls next to Jessica and also pull her into my embrace.

“Take care of her for me Yuri.” I said to her.

 “I will.” We let go of each other I smile at them, Yuri take Jessica hand and walk to the gate, Yuri look back but Jessica didn’t, I waved to them and gesture them to go inside, they walk inside and I turn my heels and left. I didn’t notice that my tears were spilling out like a waterfall. How can that one girl make me cry like this, I never cry over a girl before? She did this to me, I told myself to never fall in love but she makes me fall for her and now she is leaving with her lover and here I am crying over her. This would never happen if I never met her, if I never crash into her that night.


First time writing a Hyoyeon fic.

Sorry for the short chapter i will update again two more weeks, because the next two weeks going to be final and I need to study.

Comments and subcribes!!