Chapter 7

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

The next day I woke up and walked out of my room. I was so hungry for some reason.

I walked past a room and heard a piano playing a beautiful tune. ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhN7SG-H-3k <<<

I smiled. Heechul must be back and came over earlier.

I stood in the doorway and closed my eyes enjoying the music. It was a slightly different style than the song he played at the beach, I actually liked this one better. I swayed slightly, totally engrossed in the song. I felt like I was falling in love with him all over again. Before I knew it, it was over and the song started again.

 

I opened the door slowly and walked in. The piano was facing me so I couldn't see his face. The sheet music stand was in front of him.

I walked closer and touched the piano sliding my fingers across the smooth surface. I watched my fingers glide as I got closer to him. The playing suddenly stopped. I looked up and my eyes widened. That's not Heechul...

I looked into L.Joe eyes and they looked somewhat...sad.

 

I sat down next to him and told him to continue playing. Without hesitation, he did.

He restarted the song from the top and I watched his fingers move along the keys gracefully.

I saw a teardrop fall onto the keys. I looked up at his face and another tear slid down. I stared at his face, unsure of what to do.

Why is he crying?

I continued to stare at his face as he finished the song. Silence filled the room.

“I really screwed up...” he whispered.

I turned his head to look at me. I used my thumb to wipe his tears and he closed his eyes at the touch. Once I realized the situation, I pulled away and was about to stand up when he stopped me.

“Stay with me...please...”

I sat back down and nodded. He hugged me and rested his head on my shoulder and I hugged him back.

 

Outside the door, Heechul stood fuming as he peered in. He had just gotten back and raced over there in his carriage to see his lover.

“Wow...my brother and _____ look rather close don't they?! Who would've thought a naïve boy like him would actually get a girl...” a girl said.

Heechul turned around and glared at her.

“She's not close with him. His fish probably died, and that's why he's upset.” he snapped.

The girl chuckled. “L.Joe doesn't have fish...”

“Who are you?”

“Eunji. L.Joe's sister. I came to pick my brothers up since me and my parents just got back from the business trip.” she told him.

“Wait what? Pick them up? They were staying here?”

She nodded.

“You are?” She asked him.

“Heechul.”

She smirked. “Oh...so you're _____'s boyfriend...I see. Well I'll see you around.” she said spotting Chunji and CAP.

 

We pulled away and I studied his face. He looked like he had calmed down.

“Are you okay?” I asked him.

“Yeah...I'm sorry. I normally never break down like that...” he said.

“It's okay. Come on...have you eaten yet?”

He shook his head.

I took his hand and led him out of the room. My body suddenly hit someone else's.

“Oof...” I looked up. “HEECHUL!” I screamed and threw my arms around him. He hugged me back and spun me around.

I kissed him. “Oh my god...you're okay.”

“All in one piece, baby!”

I buried my face in his chest and whispered, “I missed you so much.”

“I was only gone a couple days...”

“Longest days of my life.”

 

As we were uniting, I realized what I was doing before. I turned around and L.Joe was gone. I searched around for him but he wasn't there.

“Where'd--”

Heechul cut me off with his lips. “Did that bastard do anything to you?”

“What are you talking about?”

“You know what I'm talking about. L.Joe...I know he was staying with you while I was gone.”

“How'd you know?!”

“His sister told me.”

I tilted my head. “She was here?”

He nodded.

I ran down the stairs and opened the door. They were all getting in their carriage. I saw a blonde blob going in. I pouted. He didn't even tell me what was wrong.

 

Suddenly my mom rushed passed me. I followed. So did Heechul and my dad.

“You guys are leaving so soon!” My mom said.

“Thanks for the hospitality, but my parents and I are back now, and that was the agreement wasn't it?” their sister said. “Oh, you must be _____. I'm Eunji.” she bowed. I bowed in return.

“Uh...why don't you guys stay longer?” my mom suggested.

I poked my mom and gave her a 'what the do you think you're doing?' look.

“I barely got to know the boys! They seem friendly!” she added, totally ignoring me. “And you too, Eunji-sshi. I'm so alone in this household. You guys should stay, we have plenty of rooms.”

“If that's alright with your husband of course.”

I looked at my dad. He was thinking the exact same thing I was. This lady is nuts.

“I'm not going to let 6 other men live in the same house as _____.” Heechul said. “Especially without me being around to protect her.”

“Well you're here right now, aren't you?” my mother snapped.

“Mom!”

“Why don't Heechul and his brothers stay too?!” My dad suggested.

I facepalmed.

“Yeobo...that's not possible...”

I looked up at my mom. “What...you said we have plenty of rooms...” I argued.

She glared at me.

Heechul clapped. “So it's set...I'll go get my brothers and our stuff. Be back in a couple hours.” he kissed me and ran for his carriage.

I watched L.Joe's face brighten.

Looks like it's gonna be a full house.

 

 

==========

's goin' doooooown.