Chapter 3

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

Heechul walked me home while holding hands.

“Ah...my dad is gonna kill me...” I sighed.

“Why?”

“Because I left without his consent, a carriage, and a bodyguard.”

Heechul suddenly picked me up bridal style. “I'll be your carriage and bodyguard.”

I giggled and hugged his neck. I breathed in his scent. He was wearing cologne again. Just for me.

“But as for consent...you're on your own.” he chuckled.

“I'm sure he won't mind though...he likes you.” I told him.

“Well...I hope he knows that I like you...”

I lightly hit him. “Not like that!”

“I know I know. I'm just joking.”

 

We arrived at my house and I saw his carriage waiting for him too.

“YAH! Where have you been? We've been waiting for hours.” Kwanghee complained.

“Kwanghee, shut up. Can't he enjoy a nice day with his girlfriend? Sheesh...” Siwan said.

“Yeah...don't be jealous because you don't have a girlfriend.” Minwoo added.

“I do have a girlfriend.” Kwanghee stated.

“Who?” I asked.

“Krystal doesn't count. She's a singer at our town stadium. You've never spoken a word to her.” Dongjoon said.

“Tch...whatever.” Kwanghee muttered and pushed Taehun out of the way to get inside the carriage.

Tch...whatever.” Hyungshik mocked while getting in after him. [maknae trio FTW. :D]

 

“Well I'll see you soon. Don't do anything hasty while I'm gone.” Heechul said. He kissed my forehead and got into the carriage after his brothers.

“Better work on your body waves, cause Heechul hyung likes y girls!” Dongjoon yelled while sticking his head out the window. I saw a hand come out of the window and force his head back in. I chuckled and started to walk up the steps.

“Honey! Did you have fun today with Heechul?” My dad asked.

“How'd you know I was with him?”

“Anyone could guess...”

“Yeah...I did Dad. I'm tired. Night.” I yawned and walked upstairs. I didn't even want to face my mom.

“Night sweetie!” he yelled.

 

I walked into my room and looked around. Hmm, where are the girls?

I shrugged and went into the bathroom to bathe. After I was done, I brushed my hair down and let it air dry. I grabbed my dirty dress and threw into the hamper. Something fell out of the sleeve. I picked it up. It was a folded piece of paper.

I opened it and it read in neat handwriting:

 

I'll be looking forward to our dinner date without my annoying brothers.

Have a nice evening.

Be safe.

 

L.Joe

 

 

When did he stuff that in my sleeve?

I put the note in my drawer and continued brushing my hair.

 

I sighed and climbed into bed. Today was such a chaotic day. I soon fell asleep replaying all the events that happened. I slept grinning knowing that Heechul was finally mine, I was his and nothing else mattered.

 

I woke up to someone jumping on me.

“_____!” it was Hyuna's voice.

I groaned. “Get off of me!”

“We missed so much!” Sohyun said this time.

“Let me sleep for like....5 more days then wake me up.” I muttered.

“No! Get up and get ready! Someone's here to see you.” Hyuna shook me. My eyes widened. Who would be here to see me?

 

I went to brush to my teeth and put on a robe. I ran out of the room and saw Heechul's figure standing with his hands in his pockets.

“When you say 'see you soon' you really mean it.” I said and smiled.

He grinned when he saw me and hugged me. “Good morning my love.” he whispered and kissed me. “I like your toothpaste. It tastes good...”

 

I hit him on the arm. “What are you doing here?”

His smile faded as he let go.

“What's wrong?”

“I have to leave...”

“What?!”

“I have to leave for battle. Our family agreed to help your family with the war buy giving you soldiers.”

“You didn't have to do that...we could find another way to help my empire.” I told him.

He shook his head. “I agreed to it. With our help, you guys will win for sure.”

“Why do you have to go?” I asked, eyes getting moist.

“Because I want to help you with my own hands too.”

“Heechul...”

“No, you know how good I am. I'll be back with you before you know it.”

A tear fell down my cheek.

“Don't make leaving you as hard as it is.” he said touching my cheek and putting our foreheads together.

“Heechullie! We have to go!” I heard Kevin yell.

Heechul leaned in. “I love you.” he whispered and kissed me passionately as if putting those three words into it.

I pulled away. “I love you too.”

He backed away and left.

 

“_____-ah! Is that you?” I heard my dad call.

I quickly wiped my tears and answered, “Yeah!”

“Come eat breakfast.”

I sighed and walked into the dining room.

“Why are there 6 other plates set up?” I suspiciously asked him.

“Uh...I forgot to tell you.”

I raised an eyebrow. Before he could answer someone walked into the doorway.

 

“CHUNJI?!” I yelled. He was wearing our familys' robe.

He winked and sat down.

“CAP?!”

“Morning...” he muttered, while wearing a black tank top.

“RICKY?!”

“Hi noona!” he said and waved.

“Niel?!”

“Sup?” he did a 'sup' nod.

“Changjo?!”

He walked in, expressionless as usual.

“L.JOE?!”

He smirked and sat down in the seat next to me.

 

“What is this nonsense?! Tell me now!” I demanded.

As if on cue, my mother walked in.

“Oh, so you've met them? I invited them to sleep here for awhile since their parents and older sister are on a business trip.” she said. I glared at her.

You've GOT to be kidding me.

 

===================

Curious on who the war is with? I still haven't revealed it. Hehe.

Comment please! I really appreciate it!