Chapter 20 - Final

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

We all arrived at my palace to only see a fight. It was the rest of Heechul's brothers fighting with L.Joe's brothers, aside from Changjo and L.Joe.

“Finally!” Kevin yelled.

“What the hell?!” Heechul screamed and ran to them. Junyoung threw him a sword and he caught it and ran.

“How can you not beat them already?!” Hyungshik asked, catching the sword that Kevin threw him.

“They aren't as bad at fighting than you think.” Kevin panted.

“Bring it munchkins.” Hyungshik smirked.

Ricky gave him a death glare and charged at him.

My eyes widened. He used to be so sweet...

 

There were no swords left, so Minwoo just ran into the fight with no weapons. He was a great fighter even without the sword. He threw a punch at Chunji. [a/n awh poor chunji baby... T.T come to my house, i'll give you some ice. ;)] Chunji fell back and touched his lip. It was bleeding.

“Oh no you didn't...no one touches my face...” He snarled at Minwoo.

Chunji got up and started swinging his sword. Minwoo ducked and dodged all of them. He kicked his foot out, causing Chunji to fall. Minwoo stepped on his wrist and grabbed the sword. He ran to help his brothers.

“Ah!” Chunji screamed while holding onto his wrist.

 

CAP was the hardest to beat. He spun around and dodged all of Taehun's, Kevin's and Junyoung's attacks. He was the strongest fighter. One swing and your sword was for sure to leave your hand.

Junyoung swung at CAP's legs but CAP jumped up and kicked Junyoung in the chest. Junyoung flew back and CAP kicked the sword out of his hand. Junyoung fell on the ground with the wind knocked out of him.

Taehun cut CAP's arm and then he grew furious. Taehun's eyes widened at the sudden outburst. CAP swung as hard as he can at Taehun. Taehun stopped two of the hits with his sword but the third one twisted his wrist because of how tight he was holding the sword. Taehun fell on the ground clutching his wrist.

CAP swung twice at Kevin, and Kevin's sword flew. His eyes widened then CAP cut his arm and leg in one swift movement.

Kevin fell to the ground in pain.

 

While fighting with Hyungshik and Heechul, to beat Ricky, Minwoo heard Kevin's scream and he quickly turned around. When he saw his hyung on the ground, anger boiled inside him. [a/n kevwooooooo! <3]

He charged to CAP. CAP turned around to meet with Minwoo's foot into his face. CAP fell back. Minwoo kicked him in the stomach and stepped on his sword. He picked up the handle and tried his best to bend the sword as much as possible.

CAP clutched his stomach as he was watching Minwoo bend his best sword.

“Try fighting now you hole.” Minwoo said to him and walked away.

CAP sneered and got up. He walked behind Minwoo and turned him around. He punched Minwoo. Since Minwoo was caught off guard, he let go of his sword it flew into the bushes. They tackled each other and they fist fought. Eventually, both of them fell down from exhaustion.

 

Dongjoon ran behind Niel and stole one of his swords that he had on his belt. It was slightly smaller than the others, but it had to do for now. After knocking out Siwan with a strong punch, Niel quickly turned around and glared at him.

“Bring it on beautiful.” Dongjoon smirked.

Niel scoffed. “What?”

“You really need a haircut. You look like a girl.”

Niel smirked back. “How flattering.” and he swung his sword. Dongjoon dodged it. What Dongjoon didn't know was that Niel was the fastest out of his brothers. When Dongjoon swung, Niel turned and high kicked the sword out of his hand and cut his leg. None of them were planning on killing them, but just to win them somehow.

“!” Dongjoon cursed as he fell to the ground.

Niel walked over and picked up his other sword that Dongjoon had stolen. He spit on the ground and grinned at Dongjoon before running to find another victim.

 

Hyungshik and Heechul were still fighting Ricky.

“You know...for a little guy, you sure are fast.” Hyungshik said.

He sure knew how to push his buttons. Ricky hated to be called little. Hated it.

Ricky used all the adrenaline in his body to quickly dodge Hyungshik's swing and turn around passed Heechul. He ran towards Hyungshik, did a flip and kicked him in the face.

Hyungshik fell to the ground with a nose bleed. “Who's the little one now?” Ricky spat. He kicked Hyungshik in the shin before turning his attention to Heechul.

Heechul narrowed his eyes at Ricky.

“No one, I mean no one, hurts my dongsaeng.” he growled.

“Oops...looks like I just did.” Ricky smirked.

Heechul lost it, and used all of his energy, power, and skills to fight Ricky. Ricky was shocked, but soon caught on. Even though Hyungshik was down now, he was right. Ricky is little, so he lost energy quickly and he collapsed on the ground. Heechul kicked his sword away and he looked around.

One left...

 

I finally let out the breath that I had been holding all this time.

“Wah...that sure was something. But this ought to be a battle.” a voice next to me said.

“KWANGHEE?! You were here the whole time?”

“Of course I was. I don't feel like fighting. They can take care of themselves...” he said.

I shook my head. What a great brother he is...

Soon another carriage pulled up. L.Joe and Changjo ran out.

“Way to be all late.” Kwanghee scoffed.

 

“Finally you guys are here! Help Niel finish him off!” Chunji yelled.

Changjo and L.Joe looked at each other.

“What are you guys doing?! Hurry!” Ricky screamed, still out of breath.

The two of them still stood in place, looking at Heechul.

“Are you really going to betray your brothers?!” Niel asked.

“Why can't we?! You betrayed us!” L.Joe screamed.

“No. This was our plan in the first place! You betrayed us by going against it while we were just about to win!” CAP yelled.

“Well sue me for falling in love!”

 

Heechul stood there, watching the arguing brothers. Niel took this chance to attack him. Heechul quickly snapped out of his thoughts and dodged the attack. Their skills were pretty equal, but Heechul was slightly better. Niel started to get tired. Heechul noticed, so he kept stalling Niel until he couldn't fight anymore. His moves started to slow down. Heechul smirked. Suddenly Niel screamed and charged for Heechul. His eyes widened and he quickly ducked and brought his arm back to cut Niel on his leg.

“Ah!” he groaned and fell down.

 

Heechul looked back at L.Joe and Changjo who were just standing there. Changjo gave Heechul a look and he automatically understood what it meant.

Changjo charged for Heechul. They fought, but Heechul cut Changjo's leg, only a little and Changjo fell.

I realized the situation. They were going to let Heechul win. They didn't wanttheir brothers to have satisfaction of winning but they didn't want to betray them either.

L.Joe walked up to Heechul.

“We meet again.” he smirked.

Heechul smirked back and he started to attack first. L.Joe swiftly dodged it. The swords clanged as they moved. They both moved so gracefully, it was as if they were dancing.

L.Joe slightly lost balance and Heechul kicked him to the ground. He placed his blade up to L.Joe's throat.

“This time I win.” Heechul grinned.

L.Joe grinned back.

I heard L.Joe's brothers groan while Heechul's brothers cheered.

Heechul put his sword down and helped L.Joe up.

 

I ran to Heechul and hugged him.

He hugged me back.

“L.Joe, you did awesome.” I told him.

“Not as good as Heechul this time though.” he smiled and nudged Heechul.

So they were on good terms now?

“Come on let's get you inside.” Heechul said. “And good luck getting your brothers home.” he told L.Joe.

L.Joe looked back at his brothers and rolled his eyes.

“YAH! GET UP! Lee Byunghyun is coming out! How dare you lock me up?! HUH?! Wait, til we get back! You all are dead meat!” He yelled as he was walking towards the sea of bodies. He yanked Ricky and Niel up by the collar. “OW OW HYUNG!” they screeched.

I chuckled slightly. L.Joe's funny when he's mad.

 

Heechul looked back at Kwanghee who was leaning on the carriage.

“Yah! Kwanghee! Since you didn't help, you can take them home!” Heechul yelled, gesturing to the boys.

Everyone was limping, or dragging their feet.

Kwanghee whined. “Awh~ come on!”

“Are they going to be okay? I should go get my first aid kit...” I said.

Heechul pulled me back.

“No...I want some _____ Heechul time. They can take care of themselves...” He said and kissed me.

I kissed back and hugged his waist.

“We're going to get married as soon as possible.” He told me.

I nodded. “And hopefully, no one will object this time. I don't think there are anymore empires, are there?” I asked him.

“Well...there is JYP Empire...they could object.”

“Knock on wood.”

 

========

end! thanks for everyone who supported me through this fic! saranghaeee!

pretty long last chapter huh? :D

please check out my new story! :) and subscribe~~~

 

<333333333333