Chapter 5

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

Only because you saved my life...” I muttered, before walking inside.

L.Joe smirked.

Score. He fist pumped.

 

I dragged my feet into my room.

“Can one of you get one of my dinner dresses?” I asked the girls.

“Why? Are you going out to dinner with someone?” Gayoon asked.

“Duh she is...why else would she want a dinner dress?” Jiyoon snapped playfully.

“Who are you going with?” Sohyun asked, popping out of nowhere.

“....L.Joe....” I muttered, almost inaudibly.

“WHAT?!” They all screamed and ran to me.

“How did this happen?!” Hyuna asked.

“Because some people don't do their job, and I almost died from watering the plants. Where were you guys anyways?”

“Oh really?! Sorry, we were vacuuming in your parents room.” Jihyun apologized.

“Are you okay?” Sohyun asked.

“Now I am, thanks to L.Joe. He caught me.” I said.

“CHINCHA?!” they screamed again. I flinched.

 

They all sighed and stared at the ceiling. “Wah...that's just like in the stories my mother used to read to me. Your knight in shining armor comes and rescues you, then you fall deeply in love and live happily ever after...” Hyuna sighed.

I smacked her head. “Yah...Heechul's my knight in shining armor. L.Joe is just...” I couldn't find a word to label him as.

“Your Prince.” They chorused.

I scoffed. Yeah right.

 

“Now can someone PLEASE get me my dress?” I asked, getting impatient.

They nodded and scrambled to my closet. I heard them arguing over which dress I should wear. I chuckled. After finally making their decision, they walked out and giggled. Something smells fishy...

They threw me the dress and pushed me towards the bathroom. I scratched my head and started to take a bath.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I finally started to relax.

The first thing that came into my wind was Heechul's face. I missed him, way too much. I can't even imagine what he'll do once he finds out that I'm going to dinner with L.Joe. I can just imagine is pissed off face. I chuckled. I really do miss him.

My smiled disappeared from my face when I realized I had to get up sooner or later. The water was too comforting. But I managed to lift myself out of the tub and into a towel.

 

I looked at myself in the mirror.

“Tonight's going to be horrible.” I said to my reflection.

You never know, it could be fun. A voice in my head said.

“Tch yeah right.”

You know you're gonna enjoy it.

“No I'm not.”

Just admit you're kind of excited to go on a dinner date with him.

“Shut up! You don't know anything.”

Tch...I know you better than you do.

I shook my head. “I'm seriously going crazy.”

I know.

My eyes widened and I quickly got ready.

 

After doing my hair and putting on light make up(ever since Heechul told me I look better without make up, I haven't put it on as much), I put the dress on and noticed my legs were kinda cold. I looked down and cursed the girls for picking this dress. I cursed myself for not noticing it was this dress before.

It was red and had ruffles coming down. It stopped above my knees. It was a joke the girls and I made about maid outfits in Joonsu Empire[yeah, totally made that up haha.] because they're known for their...'flashy' girls. I didn't think they kept it!

 

I barged out of the bathroom. “Yah! This was a joke from a long time ago! It's way to short for me to actually wear!”

My eyes widened when I noticed the girls weren't in my room, but someone else was, L.Joe.

He turned around and his eyes widened.

I flushed a deep shade of red that matched my dress. “Uh...where are the girls?”

He pointed to the door. “They told me to come in here and wait for you.”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I'm gonna get them...

“Hold on while I go change.” I laughed awkwardly while covering my legs.

He grabbed my wrist. “Don't.”

I raised an eyebrow. “Why?”

“Why should you change? You look beautiful now.”

I softened. “Do you see my dress? It's way too short.”

“Yes, I see it, but I don't think it's short.”

“Well I do. I've never gone in public with something so revealing before!” Then I froze...remembering the beach.

 

L.Joe was gonna say something when my mom barged into the room.

“Oh! Was I interrupting something?” she innocently asked.

“No.” I immediately said.

“Wow honey! That dress is so cute! I've never seen you wear something like that before!”

“Mom--”

She cut me off. “I'm actually relieved you're wearing that.”

“Why?”

“Because I always see teenagers wearing dresses like that and me and your father wondered why you didn't. We were worried.” she explained.

“Worried about what?!” This was the first time I'm hearing this!

“That we didn't raise you right, and that you were different.”

I laughed. “Are you serious?”

“Well I'm glad we don't have to think about that anymore. Well you kids have a nice night!” she said and pushed us out the door.

“B-but!”

 

We walked down the steps and I passed the girls. They were giggling.

“Yah! Do you think I'm like the Joonsu girls?!”

They shook their heads. “It looks great on you.” Hyuna mouthed.

I rolled my eyes.

Wait, til I come back...you all are dead meat.

 

=========================

LOLzzzzzzzzzz. You guys lookin' hott for L.Joe! ;)

next chappie is the dinner date.

anticipate it!

comments are wonderful readers!

comment dammit! *smiles*