Chapter 2

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

Who does that bastard thinks he is?! Barging into our wedding like that!” Heechul said.

We were sitting face to face in a nearby restaurant.

“Oppa, calm down. He was invited. He didn't barge. Think if you were in his situation, wouldn't you be outraged too?”

“Yeah...but not because I want to be a candidate...” he leaned over and kissed me. “...but because I love you.”

I could feel my cheeks reddening.

 

“May I take your order?” The friendly waitress asked us, well...mostly to Heechul and a bit too friendly if you ask me. But Heechul didn't show a sign of interest.

“Uh...I'll have a steak and she'll have...”

“A salmon.” I answered.

She nodded and batted her eyelashes at Heechul before leaving.

“Not interested.” he said, before taking a sip of his wine.

“Huh?” she asked.

“I said I'm not interested. I'm with my girlfriend here.” he said.

She angrily walked away.

 

“Heechul!” I scolded. “That was rude.”

He took my hand. “I want you to trust me. And let you know that I only have you.”

I softened at his words.

“I already know. You don't need to do all that. Other people will get hurt.”

“I don't care. As long as you're not hurt.”

“What happened to the Heechul I used to know? The one that was arrogant and didn't care about anything?”

“He fell in love.”

I smiled and we were about to kiss until a voice interrupted us.

 

“Well what a coincidence running into you guys here!” a familiar loud voice said.

We turned our heads and Teen Top was standing there.

Heechul sighed a frustrated sigh and rolled his eyes.

“Mind if we join you?!” Niel said and pulled up a chair. The others followed. I was sitting between Niel and L.Joe.

“YES WE DO.” Heechul and I blurted.

“Well...”

“Too bad.” they chorused.

 

“Are you kidding me? Yah...leave. All of you little munchkins.” Heechul said and pushed CAP.

“Hey! I'm not a munchkin! Ricky is.”

“Hyung!”

I giggled. Heechul sulked.

 

“Hyung hyung...can you get me a big fat steak?!” Ricky asked L.Joe.

“No...”

“Who's paying?” Niel asked looking around.

“NOSE GOES!” Ricky screamed.

Everyone touched their noses, except for Heechul.

“What the hell?” he asked looking around.

“Oppa! You have to pay!” I said.

“AN. NI. YO.” he said.

 

The waitress came back with our orders. Her eyes widened at the sight of 6 more boys at our crowded table.

“I'll have a steak.”

“Shrimp.”

“Chicken.”

“Pork.”

“Steak too.”

“Lobster!”

“Uh...okay?” She said and confusedly scratched her head.

“And...put it on his bill...” CAP whispered while pointing to Heechul, totally oblivious to the situation.

I chuckled. These boys are funny.

 

We all chatted happily while eating our food. Except for Heechul, he was sulking the whole time. ed by a bunch of kids.

“Noona, you promise to play with me?!” Ricky asked hopefully.

I pinched his cheeks. “Of course.” he was too cute.

Heechul spoke up. “Yah...do you even talk?”

I looked up and noticed he was talking to Changjo. I just now noticed myself, that Changjo didn't say a word since I've met him. Well except for him ordering his food.

“Changjo-ah doesn't speak much...he's a more physical being.” Chunji explained.

I nodded.

 

L.Joe made a signal that the rest of the boys caught.

“Well...if you'll excuse us...” CAP said getting up, followed by the rest.

“Finally...” Heechul said and straightened up. “Thought they'd never leave.”

“Here's your bill.” the waitress said and handed Heechul the bill.

“WHAT?! 275$?!”

Heechul screamed. I giggled. “You didn't touch your nose!” I teased.

 

I was enjoying the sight of my Heechul fuming, when I noticed a figure jumping up and down in the window. I laughed. Heechul followed my gaze and saw him too. It was Ricky jumping and sticky his tongue out at Heechul. Suddenly a hand pulled him away.

“I'm gonna get those kids...” Heechul muttered.

“Oppa...it's okay. They just like to mess with you cause you're their hyung. Plus...one of them is even older than me.”

“I'm not their hyung! They're the enemy! I'm going against them for your heart.”

“You're not going against anyone...the owner of my heart is you. That will never change.” I said.

He calmed down.

“And the enemy? Seriously? How can someone as little and cute as Ricky be an enemy. He's so innocent and pure.”

“He's the worst of them all...”

 

============

hehehe, i'm making Ricky be the cute innocent one! he is, isn't he?! :)

comments are wonderful!