Chapter 1

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

I object.”

“I object.”

“I object.”

“I object.”

“I object.”

“Uh...yeah...me too.”

 

My eyes widened. I looked at Woohyun's brothers, but they were still seated.

Who are those guys?

“Uh...may I hear your reasons?” The priest asked.

 

A blonde haired boy walked down the aisle, as the 5 other boys still stood in place. I guess he was their spokesperson. He stopped when he was in front of me and Heechul. Then he looked at me and smirked. My eyes widened. It reminded me of Heechul's. He pushed Heechul aside and stood in between us.

“Yah...” Heechul started.

“You didn't allow TOP Empire to be a choice for this marriage. I object this wedding because we have a right to be candidate for her hand.” He spoke.

“Tch...are you serious?” Heechul snorted.

The boy turned his head and looked at Heechul.

 

“Is this true?” The priest asked my father.

“Uh...I didn't get any letter or representative for that empire.” my father said.

“It must've got lost in the mail honey. You know how bumpy those mail carriers are during war time.” my mother added.

I gawked at the scene before me. Is this seriously happening?!

 

“Well I guess TOP Empire has every right to be in this marriage decision, this marriage is objected.”

Heechul sighed and titled his head back.

The blonde haired boy smiled.

I could hear murmurs all around the room. I looked at the crowd and saw Woohyun standing in the doorway with a confused face.

I mouthed, I'll explain later. He nodded.

 

People started to pile out of the room. The three of us just stood there unmoving. So was the rest of the boys that objected.

“Who are you?!” I asked him.

He turned and smiled at me. “I'm Byunghyun, but call me L.Joe. I'm the heir of TOP Empire.”

He took my hand and kissed it. I made a face.

“Yah...” Heechul pushed him away from me. “Don't touch her.”

“If I'm not mistaken, you guys aren't married yet.”

“We might not be married, but we're a couple.” he said and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

I smiled.

L.Joe smirked again as his brothers, I assume, walked down the aisle.

 

“What a show you put on there hyung!” a little boy said.

“Who are you guys?” Heechul asked, looking at them suspiciously.

“These are my brothers.” L.Joe explained.

He pointed to a tall guy with muscles. “This is Minsoo hyung, but call him CAP.”

He bowed and smiled.

I was gonna bow in return but Heechul stopped me.

“I'm lovely lovely Ricky!” The small boy yelled and did a peace sign.

Hmm, reminds me of Kwanghee.

“I'm Niel, nice to meet you.” a wavy haired boy said. He didn't look Korean.

“I'm Changjo.” another small boy said. He had a deep voice for his size.

“I'm Chanhee but call me Chunji.” A pretty boy said and smiled. I smiled in return. What a good looking family.

 

I saw Heechul's brothers walking to us.

“You naughty girl...” Kwanghee said and he pointed to me.

I waved to them and they smiled and waved back.

Hyungshik pushed Teen Top to get to me. They glared at him.

Hyungshik squeezed me. “I told you that you'd pick hyung!”

“Can't...breathe...” He finally let go.

“Aren't you a bit young to get married?” Junyoung asked L.Joe.

He shrugged. “Age is just a number.”

“Yeah, L.Joe hyung is the most mature out of all of us.” Ricky added. That boy sure loves to talk a lot...

“How old are you?” I asked him.

“17.”

“Ah, that's not that bad, only a year younger than me.” I said.

Heechul poked me and gave me a look that said, 'Don't encourage him.'

 

“Why is your hair...yellow?” Siwan asked him while staring at him weirdly. [oh Siwan shut up...don't forget your Level Up hair...]

L.Joe pouted. “It's not yellow...it's blonde.” [a/n I know he has pink hair now, but I just love his blonde hair. Hehe.]

“I kinda like it...should I dye my hair blonde?” Kwanghee asked, pulling out a mirror from his pocket.

“No.” we chorused.

 

“Anyways, I was wondering if I could accompany you to dinner tonight?” L.Joe asked and smiled.

“No.” Heechul answered for me.

His smiled faded. “Why?”

“Because I'm taking her out to dinner tonight.”

“L.Joe still has a right to try to win this marriage, don't forget.” CAP said.

“If Heechul hyung wants to take her out to dinner then he can.” Minwoo stepped up.

“L.Joe hyung asked first.” Ricky argued.

“Heechul has a say more than you do.” Kevin said.

“And so do we because she's gonna be our sister in law.” Hyungshik said confidently.

The TOP boys glared at them. I have a feeling they don't like Hyungshik...[it's okay baby, you have me. :D]

 

“Now if you'll excuse us...” Heechul said and took my hand. He pushed his way through Teen Top and we started running out the door.

“Hey! Hey!” Ricky yelled after us.

Heechul gave him a salute and smirked. I smiled. This is why I love him.

“Don't even try...Heechul hyung and _____ are together now.” I heard Dongjoon say behind me.

“Not for long...” Someone muttered.

 

=========

L.Joe's the heir! :) i'm extremely Chunji biased, but i think L.Joe fits this part better. lol.