Chapter 18

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

You know how normally when the bad guys lock up the good people, they torture them right? By either tying them up, or hurting them, or hurting the one they love? This wasn't the case at all.

These boys wouldn't shut the hell up.

And on top of that 10 other guys came and joined them.

 

“Hyuk! Give me a strawberry!”

“I don't want to!”

“Yah! Hand me the chicken!”

“DON'T YAH YOUR HYUNG!”

“Hey! That's my pink handkerchief!”

“Heenim, don't bite that!”

“HYUNG! Stop touching my philtrum!!!”

“Onew! Save some for me!”

“Did you see that?”

“SHUT UP DONGHAE! THAT WAS NOT A UFO! We're inside.”

“Wookie hyung...pass the soju before Leeteuk hyung sees...”

“CHO KYUHYUN, YOU PUT THAT BOTTLE DOWN.”

 

“OH MY GOD WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP!?!?!??!?” Hyungshik screamed.

It turned silent. I sighed in relief.

“My ears...they're free.” Changjo said, taking his hands off from his ears.

“Someone's fiesty...” Sungmin muttered.

“This is worse then being beat up...” L.Joe said.

“Why are you all here anyways?! We don't need you guys to keep up company.” Dongjoon told them.

“We just have nothing better to do.” Key said.

“How about letting us out?” L.Joe suggested.

“Yeah...what are we going to do anyways? I don't even understand why you have us trapped in here in the first place.” Minwoo said.

“It just makes revenge all the better.” Taemin said.

“Revenge my . We beat you guys fair and square last time.” Kwanghee said.

“We'll see about this time...” Heechul(SUJU LOL confusingggg) scoffed.

 

Once they finally left, the room was more peaceful. Everyone had fallen asleep. But I couldn't...I was way too worried.

I assume it was nighttime because the room temperature dropped drastically. I shivered.

“Are you cold?” a voice asked me. I looked over. It was L.Joe.

“You're up? I thought you fell asleep.”

“I can't sleep...” he walked over to me and wrapped his coat around me.

“Thanks.”

He nodded and sat next to me.

I sneezed.

“Uh oh...you're getting sick aren't you? I told you to drink some tea. You didn't listen~” He scolded.

“Whatever...” I sneezed again.

He wrapped his arms around me.

“Yah! Wanna die?”

“You're getting sick. If you don't warm up, it's only going to get worse. I'm only thinking of you.”

I looked at him and after a moment of thinking, I let him wrap his arms around me.

 

My eyelids started to fall and I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until I heard the door open and someone yelled, “YAH! Get your hands off of her!” 

 

========

i feel a little better than yesterday! thanks for the support errrryone. :D <333

sorry for short update. :/

things will get much more exciting next chapter.