Chapter 19

The Royalties:The Battle Has Just Begun(Sequel to The Royalists)

 

My eyes widened at the sight of Heechul at the door. I looked to my right and L.Joe was lying beside me with his arms wrapped around me.

OTL

“Heechul! It's not what it looks like! Wait...how'd you get here anyways?”

He ignored my question and made his way toward L.Joe.

I stood up and blocked him.

“Stop!”

“He had his hands all over you!”

L.Joe stirred awake. So did the others.

“Heechul! Stop!” I yelled.

“Are you seriously protecting this guy?” he asked me.

“I told you...it's not what it looks like. I was getting sick and he was keeping me warm.”

“Not buying it.” he growled.

“She's telling the truth. After all that's happened, I wouldn't try anything on her. Trust me...” L.Joe said, rubbing his eyes. [a/n AWH imagine how cute that would look! <3]

Heechul narrowed his eyes.

“How'd you get in here?” I asked him.

“When I found out that they captured you, I left my battle to come save you. Hence why we lost that battle...”

“Hyung...you didn't have to do that.” Dongjoon said.

“Yeah, those crazy people would've let us out.” Hyungshik added.

I chuckled.

“I don't care. Now I know you're alright.” Heechul said and kissed me.

“Uh...hello? Someone that's in love with her is in the room right now.” L.Joe said.

Heechul looked up and smirked at him.

Changjo rolled his eyes. “Love triangles...” he got up and left.

I followed him to peek outside the door. My eyes widened when I saw all 15 guys sprawled all over the hallway.

“Oppa! You beat all of them?!” I asked Heechul.

“Aniyo.”

I tilted my head.

“They're asleep.”

I chuckled. So basically we weren't even trapped here in the first place.

 

“Did he do anything to you?” Heechul whispered to me while looking at a yawning L.Joe.

“No!”

“Just making sure...”

“Man...I'm so ready to get out of here. I want a big steak, with rice and pasta.” Hyungshik said.

“That doesn't even go together.” Minwoo told him.

“Who cares? It all goes to the same place.”

“True...”

“Let's get you out of here. You're probably hungry.” Heechul said.

I smiled and nodded. I left with him and his brothers. It seriously was like we weren't even trapped in here. People didn't even notice us walking around. None of the guards were on duty either. L.Joe's brothers were nowhere to be found either.

 

Once I got in the carriage I noticed that I still had L.Joe's coat around me. I quickly got out and told Heechul I'll be right back. I ran into the palace and searched for him. I asked one of the guards if they knew where he was and he pointed to a door. I bowed to him and proceeded to the room. I opened it and I saw L.Joe playing the piano. The same song that he played at my house. I smiled and enjoyed the melody. Once the song was over I snapped out of my thoughts and walked to him.

“_____? I thought you left.” he said to me.

“I came to give you this...” I said and handed him the coat.

“Oh...” he looked slightly disappointed.

“I'm sorry...” I told him.

“Why?”

I looked down.

He sighed. “Don't apologize for loving someone _____.”

I looked at him. “Heechul's a good guy. If he wasn't, I wouldn't allow for you to be with him. Although I don't have the right to decide for you anyway, but just be happy because then I'm happy. Arasso?”

I smiled and nodded.

I hugged him. “Bye.” I said and closed the door.

I grinned to myself before getting inside the carriage.

 

L.Joe's POV

After I cleaned up, I looked around the house for my brothers. They were really going to get from me now. How dare they lock up their own heir? They weren't gonna get L.Joe, they were going to get Lee Byunghyun.

“Where are my brothers?” I asked the doorman.

“They left for Malian Empire.”

“WHAT? WHY?” I screamed.

The man flinched a little. “I don't know. But they all had their swords.”

“Awh .” I said and ran my fingers through my hair. I thanked the doorman and ran in the house to find Changjo. I found him in his room, dancing.

“What's up?” he asked me.

“Grab your sword.”

“Why?” he asked, while picking up his beloved sword off the stand.

“Because our crazy brothers are at it again.”

Changjo sighed and rolled his eyes.

I walked into my room. Changjo followed

“Don't they ever stop?” he asked.

“No.”

“Man...we seriously got a ed up family!”

“Don't have to tell me twice.” I said, before grabbing my sword and making my way towards the door.

It's on.

 

=================

i currently have shy 'girl' stuck in my head because of how many times i've watched our lovely boys dance to it. :D

chunji, you so cute! :)