Invitation

The Light in the Dark [Discontinued Indefinitely]

 

[Jessica’s POV]

I finally decided to get up and clean up the room. It took awhile but it finally looked somewhat organized. My phone buzzed and I picked it up, checking the message. I actually had two unread. I clicked the first one.

To:Jessica

            Hey sis! I’m at Amber’s again~! I’ll call you in the morning!

From: Baby Sis

I simply rolled my eyes and flipped to the next message.

To:Jessica

            Hey Cuz! I was wondering if you wanted to stop by the new club that Hyo and I just opened up. We are trying to invite people to the grand opening tonight! It’s at 9pm! Hope you can come~

From: Jung Nicole

I thought for a moment. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to a club… might be fun. Plus Krystal is at Amber’s tonight. I really needed to clear my head anyways. That vampire woman’s eyes still haunt me.

I quickly sent a text back.

To: Jung Nicole

            Hey, I’ll be there…

From: Jessica

I sighed and glanced at the clock. It was 8pm. I smacked my head for waking up so late.

I quickly rushed around and got ready to go.

--------

[Sooyoung’s POV]

After that encounter with Yuri, I didn’t want to return home quite yet. Somehow I felt uneasy and figured that it was best they didn’t see me like this. I didn’t want to worry them.

The beep from my phone blocked my thoughts.

To: Sooyoung

            Yo Sooyoung-ah! The grand-opening of my new club is tonight at 9! You coming?!”

From: Hyo

I thought for a moment remembering Hyoyeon mention something about some club or business she was opening.

Hyoyeon had been a close friend since after the incident. She was a vampire as well and had made sure I stayed in line during my first year of ‘staying clean’ as she’d call it. Though I agreed that I wouldn’t hurt any humans, I still had the urges but I was grateful that Hyoyeon stopped me from doing anything stupid.

I pressed some buttons into my phone.

To: Hyo

            I’ll be there.

From: Sooyoung

I smiled. Maybe this will give me a chance to clear my head a bit.

I dialled some numbers and listened to the tone.

“Hello~?”a voice rang and it instantly brightened my mood.

“Hey Yoon, where’s your umma’s?” I asked.

“Soo-unnie!! Where did you go? Fany-umma made pancakes and everything!” she pouted.

‘Too cute.’ I thought.

“Pancakes?! Well I had known that, I would have rushed back!” I said playfully.

I heard giggling over the phone. “You’re so funny Unnie!”

I smiled. “So is Tae or Fany Umma around?” I asked the small girl.

“Yep! One second~!”she sang and there was shuffling before another voice answered the phone.

“Sooyoung?”Taeyeon answered.

“Hey Tae, I’m not going to be back until late tonight. Hyo wanted me to check out her new club.” I responded.

Ah okay… enjoy yourself and maybe pick up someone nice.”

I blushed at her comment. “What are you talking about Tae? You know I’m not interested in that stuff.” 

There was a slight pause. “Come on Soo. I know that’s not true. I notice how you stare enviously at Fany and I. You deserve some happiness in your life.”

I sighed. “I don’t deserve happiness… not after I ruined so many others.”

There was another pause. “Stop using that excuse… what are you so afraid of?” she asked.

It was my turn to remain silent. ‘Myself’ I thought. “I don’t know… I’ll see you later okay?”

She chuckled. “Okay okay, just don’t bring someone weird home. Have fun!”

“H-Hey! I’m not--!”

The dial tone rung as Taeyeon hung up.

“Aish that woman… she seriously sounds like my mother.” I shook my head with a grin.

“You deserve some happiness in your life”

Taeyeon’s words rang through my head.

Do I really?” I thought and drove off towards the store to get some new clothes. 


Annyeong friends~! 

Sorry its short, but its an update right? :) 

 BOOM BOOM BOOM~! Paparazzi still stuck in my head keke~

Comments are appreciated~! 

~Rainey

I need to make a poster for this story... >.<