Another Encounter

The Light in the Dark [Discontinued Indefinitely]

 

[Sooyoung’s POV]

We returned home and Taeyeon was already waiting at the door.

“Umma~~!” Yoona skipped towards her mom and hugged her tightly. Seohyun did a small greeting, before quietly going to her room, shutting the door behind her.

“What took you so long?” Tiffany asked, walking in from the dining room.

Before I could answer, Yoona cut in.

“We went to get ice-cream and then some bad men came and took the nice lady away because she was like Soo-unnie!”

There was a brief silence and Taeyeon glanced up at me. “Sooyoung…”

I shook my head. “It’s fine… I was more worried about Yoona and Seohyun having to see that.”

Taeyeon knew better than anyone on how I felt about those monsters known as bounty hunters. She witnessed it first hand.

“Well thanks for bringing them home… supper is ready if you’re hungry.” Tiffany smiled. I nodded and followed her into the kitchen. I took notice that Seohyun was still in her room.

“I’ll go get Seo.” I said and got up from the table, towards the young girl’s room.

I tapped on the door. “Seohyun? Are you coming for dinner?”

There was silence.

“Seohyun?” I called out again. I began to worry, and entered the girl’s room.

It was dark and I could make out a dark silhouette sitting on the bed. “Seohyun…” I drew nearer but stopped when I noticed who it was.

“Shh… she’s sleeping.” The figure smirked.

“Get. Away. From. Her.” I gritted my teeth, ready to lunge.

“Whoa, calm down Soo… I had no intentions of harming her… for now.” The figure stood up.

“How did you get here?” I asked, my tone darkening.

“Oh… well I was bored and decided to follow you… I was curious to see what you have been doing all this time. Pretty boring life if you ask me.” she teased.

“I don’t have time for your games Yuri… get out now.” I demanded, balling my fists together.

“Oh… but the fun has just begun. The little scene at the Ice-cream parlour was almost worth it.”

A sudden thought hit me. “It was you… you reported that woman.” I stated, dumbfounded.

“You catch on quite fast…then again you always have. I almost got to see the old Sooyoung, until that little brat ruined it.” She sneered.

“That’s pretty low even by your standards, she had nothing to do with us!” I growled.

“She was just a pawn. Weak. Living such a humble life is impossible for us! Can’t you see? You can only hide yourself behind a mask for so long. I saw the real you just trying to claw itself out.”

“Shut up!” I harshly whispered, grabbing for her. She simply stepped back dodging me.

“Interesting… you still deny it. Fine. Enjoy yourself for now… but you’ll come around sooner or later… Ciao.” She gave a small wave before disappearing into the night.

I sighed, releasing the tension from my body. This wasn’t good.

I heard a small groan and looked at Seohyun who stirred and sat up rubbing her eyes.

“U-unnie? What are you doing here?” She asked

I sat down next to her. “Supper is ready, are you feeling okay?” I placed my palm on her forehead and she simply nodded.

“I’m fine Unnie… I just suddenly felt really sleepy.” She yawned.

I smiled softly at her. “Are you hungry?”

She nodded and we walked back into the dining room.

“What took you so long? Are you sick?” Taeyeon began to interrogate the small girl, checking her temperature and pulse.

“I’m fine Tae-umma…” she pushed away Taeyeon and sat at the table.

Taeyeon looked at me for answers.

“She was just having a nap. We had a long day.” I assured her and she seemed to accept it and resume eating.

--------

 I lay in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. So Yuri found me… I was such an idiot to expose myself like that. Just to save a girl who I probably won’t see again. Maybe it was just instinct. But now I had bigger problems…

The door opening broke my thoughts and two small figures entered the room, one of which tackling me.

“Yoona? Seo? What’s wrong?” I asked, as I glanced at them.

Yoona was sniffling. “I-I had a bad dream that those bad men took you away!” She wept in my arms.

I sighed and hugged her. “Its okay… it was just a dream…” I soothed and she cuddled closer.

“You’re not going to leave right Unnie?” she mumbled.

“I’m not going anywhere… don’t worry.” I softly her hair and noticed that she had already fallen back asleep.

I chuckled lightly and noticed Seohyun awkwardly watching from the door.

“Come.” I motioned over to her and she shyly made her way over and I moved over carefully to create space.

She didn’t say a word as she joined us but I knew that she was scared and worried too.

“Don't worry...Unnie will never leave you…” I whispered, before drifting off to sleep myself.

-------

[Yuri’s POV]

I sat in a tree nearby and watched the three cuddle together.

“Awh how cute…” I sarcastically spat, watching the agonizingly warm scene in front of me. “What happened to that strong, merciless and spiteful being that I used to know?” I muttered staring up into the moon above. “You saved me, and raised me and showed me the true cruel face of humans, yet you side with them from one compassionate act? Disgraceful.” I gritted my teeth.

“I’ll make you see the true monsters again... just wait.” I continued to stare up as my eyes tinted a deep red. 


Hello dear readers :D 

Oh noes, Yuri is so evil >.< What will Soo do?  

Comments are appreciated~! 

Until next time! 

~Rainey

RANDOM BONUS: 

         

          

             

BUHWAHWAHWA these make me chortle :P My fave is " You ate Sooyoung's food?" xD