The Girlfriend and The Stalker

The Light in the Dark [Discontinued Indefinitely]

[Amber’s POV]

After Sooyoung told me her story, I couldn’t believe it.

The Sooyoung I knew in the past, despised humans with a passion. So much, that she’d kill them just for fun if she wanted to. The only time that she showed any compassion for a human was when she met Yuri. Even then, she’d always go on about how she’d kill every human on earth if she had to. A little far-fetched but she was serious.

But now, she was completely different. I was glad. I guess you could say that Sooyoung and I were good friends, until I heard from Yuri that she was captured and disappeared after that.

“Why did you only contact me now?” I asked a little disappointed.

She paused for a moment. “I guess I’ve just been trying to cut off any ties with my past… but as of late, it’s coming back.” She explained, her face darkening.

“What do you mean?”

She looked up at me and sighed deeply. “Yuri found me and the family I live with. Now I’m worried that she’ll do something reckless.”

My jaw dropped. From the sounds of it, Yuri hasn’t changed… and that wasn’t a good thing. She was the type to kill to get what she wanted… literally.

“Yuri? How did she find you?” I gave her my full attention.

“To make a long story short, I saved a girl and ended up revealing myself to Yuri.”

“That …” I paused for a moment. “…was she cute?” I asked referring to the girl.

Sooyoung leaned over smacking me in the arm. “Yah! I got a huge issue on my hands and you’re asking me if she’s cute?!”

“Sorry sorry!” I put up my hands innocently and leaned in closer. “…but was she?”

Sooyoung simply rolled her eyes and smirked. “A little.”

We both laughed and the atmosphere lightened. It was almost like the old days except… heartier. I liked this Sooyoung.

“So what are you going to do now?” I asked, a little more seriously.

She scratched her head in thought. “I was hoping that you could help me out. Do you still hold ties with Yuri?” she asked.

I grimaced at the thought. “I’d love to help, but I cut ties with her as well. Ever since you ‘disappeared’, she went out of control. I tried to stop her, but she nearly—” I stopped abruptly.  

Her expression faltered. “Nearly what?”

I shook my head. “Just trust me Sooyoung. Yuri’s dangerous… more dangerous than ever. I’d cut it off with those you care about Soo… because if she can’t get to you, she’ll get to them.”

She glanced downwards. “It’s already too late for that. She knows where they reside and I don’t want to alarm them. I’d already promised to protect them. That’s what I’m going to do.” She said with determination.

I smiled. She really has changed. “Well I’ll help you in anyway I can. Just say the word.”

She smiled gratefully and my phone suddenly buzzed and I quickly answered it.

“Hel...”

“WHY DIDN’T YOU TEXT ME BACK HUH?!”

I had to pull the phone away from my ear and Sooyoung glanced at me curiously.

‘Girlfriend’ I mouthed to her and she just nodded in understanding.

“Sorry, some stuff came up and I…” I was cut off again.

“WHAT STUFF? WHAT AREN’T YOU TELLING ME? ARE YOU SEEING SOMEONE BEHIND MY BACK? BECAUSE IF YOU ARE, YOU ARE SO DEAD AMBER LIU!!”  she screamed over the phone.

“Are you a pabo? You’re the only one I’m seeing!” I defended myself.

“MWO?! WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!”

Suddenly Sooyoung shifted over towards me. “Amber baby~~ Who are you talking to?” she said sweetly, but loud enough for the latter to hear.

I quickly hit her away but it appears that Krystal already heard it.

“WHO IS THAT?! AMBER LIU YOU ARE SO DEAD!”

With that I heard the dial tone and gulped.

Sooyoung burst out laughing. “Yep, you found yourself a keeper!”

“WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!” I shouted and just sunk into the couch.

--------

[Krystal’s POV]

“WHO IS THAT?! AMBER LIU YOU ARE SO DEAD!” I shouted over the phone and ended the call.

Who does that Amber thinks she is? Sending me home for some other girl? Hmph…

I rushed over to my sister’s room and furiously opened the door without knocking.

“UNNIE!”

She lay in her bed, unmoving and the room was still a mess. I was too upset for courtesy. 

“UNNIE WAKE UP! I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME A RIDE TO AMBER’S!” I shouted into her ear and shook her.

She groaned and tried to hide her face under her pillow. I pulled the pillow from her.

“ARGH! Just call a taxi! I am NOT going out today!” she retorted, cocooning into her blankets.

“Ugh what's wrong with you? Fine!” I stormed out of the room and called a taxi.  “You’re going to regret this Amber Lui!” I mumbled.

--------

[Sooyoung’s POV]

We sat in silence for a few moments.

Amber let out a frustrated yell and I jumped back a little startled.

“You are so going to regret doing that…” she said holding her face with her hands.

I grinned. “It was just a joke, I’m sure she’ll understand.”

Amber furiously shook her head. “Oh no… you haven’t met her… or her sister! You don’t want to get them angry! They are probably scarier then you when you’re angry.”  

My eyes widened in surprise. “Seriously? I didn’t think that was possible.”

She just nodded. “Yeah, if you met her, or her sister…” Amber shuddered at the thought. “I get goosebumps just thinking about it!”

I chuckled lightly. “How bad could they---“ I didn’t get to finish my sentence as the apartment door burst open as girl with a beet red face stomped in the room glaring at us.

“AH-HA! I KNEW IT!” she announced, pointing at the two of us.

I glanced at her innocently. “And you are…?”

She glared at me. “Amber’s girlfriend… and you? Some wannabe? Just for the record, Amber is mine, and mine alone! Got it?” She fumed out.

I raised my brows at her straightforwardness. I could tell that Amber was as well. Her face tinted a faint shade of pink.

“But don’t think that you’re off the hook!” she stared at Amber who gulped with a frightened expression.

She frantically waved her hands. “There has been a misunderstanding. Krystal, this is my old friend. She just came to discuss some things with me, nothing happened.” She tried to explain.

I nodded as well. “She’s right. I like to , and I wasn’t expecting you to… react this recklessly.”  

Krystal now seemed embarrassed as the blood rushed to her face. She looked away to hide her face.

I smiled at her. “Don’t worry, I was actually interested in meeting you.” I got up to shake her hand as she was a bit hesitant but took it. “I’m Choi Sooyoung.”

She seemed to have calmed down. “I’m Krystal… Are you a vampire too?” she asked curiously.

I glanced at Amber who gave a quick nod before I smiled. “Yeah. I hadn’t seen Amber in a long time. Sorry again for the misunderstanding.” I bowed. “I’ll be going then.”

“Oh well don’t leave on my behalf… I’ll go now.” Krystal mumbled apologetically.

I shook my head. “No worries, I was just leaving. I’ll see you around Amber.”

Amber nodded. “If you need anything Soo… don’t be afraid to give me a shout okay?”

I grinned and nodded at her. “Thanks.”

As I left the apartment, I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding.

That girl was scary. Not to mention she had the same scent as Jessica… interesting.

“Speaking of... I wonder what Jessica is doing right now. Keeping out of trouble I hope.” I vigorously shook my head. Why do I even care? She was the one that got me in this mess…

I sighed and pulled up to a nearby café. I sat outside and a waitress emerged from the building.

“Can I get you anything?” she asked, holding her tray to her chest.

“I’ll just have a coffee please.” I said with a smile and she hid her face and nodded.

“You shouldn’t trust Amber you know.” A husky voice whispered just from across the table. I didn’t need to look up to see who it was.

“The only one I shouldn’t be trusting is you… Yuri.” I gritted my teeth.

She had a pained expression on her face. “Ow, that hurts Soo… I’m trying to help you, you know.”

“What? By threatening me and the people around me? Tell me… how is that helping? I just want to live peacefully!” I growled at her.

The waitress came back and placed the coffee on the table. “Here you are, and can I get something for you?” she asked Yuri.

Yuri smiled deviously, “Just your blood will do fine thanks.”

The waitress paled at Yuri’s words. “She’s joking, just water.” I interjected but the waitress remained unmoving.

I glared at Yuri. “Stop it.”

Yuri gave me a playful grin and let the waitress go. She shook her head dazed. “W-water it is.” She ran back into the café.

“Can’t you control yourself?” I asked, still giving her the cold shoulder. I was about to take a sip of my coffee when Yuri spoke again.

“Humans are so fun and easy to toy with… wasn’t it you who told me that?”

I dropped the coffee, spilling it all over the table and grabbed her collar. “You’re really trying my patience.” I said in a harsh tone.

“Bravo Soo… looks like you still have it in you.” she grinned smugly.

I quickly let go of her and threw some bills on the table. “Just leave me alone. I already told you that I was done with you.”

As I was about to walk away, Yuri stopped me abruptly.

“Remember what I said about Amber… don’t get too close." 

“You’re the last person I’d take advice from.” I scoffed and walked away.

-------

[General POV]

“You’ll thank me one day Soo…” Yuri thought to herself.

The waitress returned with the water and set it down in front of Yuri. “Y-your water m-miss.” She stuttered.

“Is your friend returning?” The waitress asked, glancing at the now broken cup.

“No.” Yuri got up and glanced at the waitress. “When do you get off your shift?” I asked flirtatiously.

“In an hour… w-why?” she asked.

Yuri grinned at her. “I’ll pick you up in an hour then.”

She put her hands in her pockets and walked away from the café, leaving the waitress dumbfounded.

-------- An hour later------

Yuri was in the back ally, kissing up the waitress and as things were getting steamy, Yuri reached into the woman’s bra and in an instant, broke the kiss. The waitress groaned at the loss of contact.

Yuri smirked. “What’s this?” she asked, holding up a small bag of white powder.            

The waitress’ eyes went wide. “I-I-I don’t know!”

Yuri’s amused smirked turned into a cold glare. “If you don’t know, then why’d you slip it into her drink?”

The waitress’ face had officially gone pale. “W-whose drink?”

“Don’t play dumb with me. You know exactly who I’m talking about.” Yuri snarled, grabbing the girl by the neck. Her dark red eyes burrowed deep into the woman’s.

The woman was now quaking in fear. “Okay! I-it’s a sleeping d-drug. One of my co-workers told me to put it in. T-they just wanted a l-little f-fun. Please don’t hurt me.” She begged.

Yuri gritted her teeth, slamming the woman against the brick wall. “A little fun? For such filthy humans exist… is a true pity.”

The woman was now pouring tears. “I-I’m s-sorry, please let me g-go!” she cried.

Yuri just choked the girl harder, cutting off her airflow. “You and your kind are nothing but cockroaches… no matter how many times we step on you, you just refuse to die.”

The woman’s eyes rolled back as her face turned purple.

“That’s enough Yuri.” A voice boomed down the ally.

She clicked her tongue and threw the unconscious girl aside.

“Why do you always ruin my fun?” she asked, brushing her hands off.

“We have work to do, stop wasting your time playing around.”

Yuri rolled her eyes. “Whatever…”

The person placed their hand on Yuri’s shoulder.

“Remember our deal.”

Yuri shrugged the hand off her shoulder. “I know. You just keep your end of the bargain.” She sneered.

The person chuckled. “Once I get what I want.”

“And you’ll get it…” Yuri brushed past the person and out of the ally.

“Soon… we’ll be reunited again.” the person whispered as they left the ally as well. 


Hi Hi Readers!! 

Oh my, who's this mysterious person now? Perhaps Yuri doesn't have all bad intentions... maybe. Kryber have such a love/hate relationship :P 

Comments are much appreciated! 

See you soon~! 

~Rainey 

BONUS: 

F(x) Electric Shock is out!!~~~ Amber looks so cool and sings lots!! *fangirls* All of them look so pretty~~ 

If you haven't checked it out yet, Its DAEBAK!!: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8I8QGFA1oM&feature=g-u-u

See you again soon!!