Chapter 9

my secret crush

After a month…

Hyoyeon totally avoiding Doojoon because of what happened to them that night in the party. Both of them didn’t want to talk about it and they want to forget it.

Jessica was still flirting at Doojoon and she was happy because Hyoyeon totally avoided Doojoon.

Hyoyeon woke up that morning and she is not feeling well. She went straight to the bathroom.

Taeyeon notices her.

“Hyo, are you alright?” Taeyeon asks.

“Yeah…” she said.

After seconds she went outside the bathroom.

“Are you alright? You look pale.” Taeyeon worriedly said.

“I’m fine.” She said.

“Can you go to work today?” Taeyeon asks.

“Ne.” she said. “I feel a little bit dizzy but it will go.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day…

Hyoyeon woke up again with the same feeling. She went straight to the bathroom again.

“Again?” Taeyeon asks as Hyoyeon gets out of the bathroom.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“You should rest for today.” Taeyeon said. Good thing they don’t have scheduled that day.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After three days…

“Are you pregnant?” Taeyeon asks Hyoyeon because it was the fifth day that Hyoyeon was sick every morning.

Hyoyeon accidentally spilled the coffee she was drinking.

“Taeyeon!” she yelled.

“I was just joking. It looks like you have a morning sickness.” Taeyeon said.

“You should go to the doctor.” Tiffany advised.

“Girls, I’m fine.” She assured them.

“But if you have feeling the same thing tomorrow you should go see a doctor.” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon nodded.

That night Hyoyeon thoughts about what Taeyeon said. Is she really pregnant? But it is just a one night stand. But to think of it her menstrual period hasn’t arrived.

“Aniyo. Aniyo.” she said to herself. “It can’t be.”

………………………………………………………………………………………………

On the next day…

“Rice please…” Hyoyeon said while they are eating their breakfast.

“Unnie, you already ate 2 bowls of rice. You should go on a diet because you are getting fat.” Seohyun said.

“But I am not satisfied.” Hyoyeon said.

“You look fatter.” Sunny said.

“Am I?” she asks.

The girls nodded.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

That day Hyoyeon was practicing alone in the practice room with their choreographer.

After 2 hours of dancing Hyoyeon suddenly fainted.

“Kim Hyoyeon, what happened?” their choreographer said. “Someone help me!”

Then, Woondoo came in. He carries Hyoyeon and brings to the hospital.

The news quickly spread through the internet.

“SNSD Dancing Queen fainted; her manager brings her to the hospital.” Hyun Seung said while reading the article in the internet.

“Who fainted?” Kikwang asks.

“Hyoyeon of SNSD. It says here that while practicing Hyoyeon suddenly fainted.” Hyun Seung said.

“Is she alright? Is she sick?” Kikwang worriedly said.

“SM doesn’t tell about it. We will just wait for their statement.” Hyun Seung said.

Kikwang was worried and also Doojoon who is silently listening at them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon woke up in a strange room. And on her side was her manager.

“Oppa…” she said.

“How are you?” her manager asks.

“A little bit weak.” She said. “What happened?”

“You collapsed while practicing.” He said.

“Maybe I was just over fatigue.” She said.

“No. That’s not what the doctor said to us.” He said.

“What is it?” she asks.

Woondoo took a really deep breath before he talks. “The doctor says that you are pregnant.”

Hyoyeon eyes widened and can’t believe of what she heard.

“O-Oppa…”

“I am very disappointed to you. I never thought that you will do it. You in your group that I will counted on because you like a mother to them.” He said.

Hyoyeon can’t help but cry. “W-Who else knows about this?” she asks.

“I and Mr. Lee. He wants to talks to you after you discharge here.” He said.

Hyoyeon just nodded. “Oppa, please don’t tell anyone about this.” She said.

“Ok.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

After Hyoyeon was discharged in the hospital she went straight to the SME to talk to Lee Soo Man.

He scolded her about an hour and Hyoyeon only do was to cry silently.

“What are your plans now?” Mr. Lee asks after the long speech of him.

“I wanted to terminate my contract, sir.” She said.

“Is that your final decision?” he asks.

“Ne. I need to face the consequences of what I have done. I am planning to go to another country and hide myself until I give birth to my baby.” She said.

“How about your family?” he asks.

I will talk to them.” She said.

“I don’t want you to go because you are one of my greatest artists but if that was your decision I will respect it. And I want you to accept the money I will give to you to start a new life.” He said.

“But you-”

“Hyoyeon, just think about the baby, ok?” he said.

“Kamsahamnida.” She said.

“We need to prepare the statement we are going to say to the fans and reporters about you.” He said.

Hyoyeon just nodded. She also needs to prepare what she will gonna say to the girls.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“What? You are leaving us?” Taeyeon was shocked after Hyoyeon said that she will terminate her contract.

“Ne. It was a personal decision made by me.” She said. “And besides, I already talked to Mr. Lee and he respected my decision.”

“Hyo, what about your promise to me that you will never leave us?” Tiffany asks controlling her tears.

“I’m sorry, Fany. I can’t hold to that promise anymore.” She said.

“Hyo, there will be no SNSD without you.” Jessica said.

“Mianhae. Just respect my decision. Please understand that I can’t be SNSD anymore.” She said.

Yoona and Seohyun were just keeping quiet and cry.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

The news about Hyoyeon’s contract being terminated was quickly spread and it gained different reactions to different people. SONE’s are against it and they are planning to go to the SME Building to stop it but Hyoyeon quickly post to her cyworld about that.

Hyoyeon said:

To all SONE’s I am sorry if I need to leave SNSD after the years I spent with them and with you. Without you SNSD will be nothing. Please accept my decision to leave the group for a very personal reason. Please keep supporting the SNSD even without me. I don’t want to hurt you but it is my decision.

Again, sorry about this and please respect it.

Many SONES’ leave a message to her cyworld saying that don’t leave, we will support you whenever you are, etc.

After the contract terminated, Hyoyeon went back to her family. She told them the truth and at first they were disappointed at her but later on they learn to accept it.

Hyoyeon was planning to go the Philippines to avoid the reporters and fans that waiting for her outside her house.

Sometimes, the SNSD visit her to check if she is ok. She also told them that don’t tell anyone where she is or how she is doing. She doesn’t tell them about leaving Korea.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

SME doesn’t totally leave her. They are helping her until she gets in the plane without the fans knowing and until she came in the Philippines.

No one knows about where she is. She always wears sunglasses, cap and scarf in the Philippines even it is too hot.

SME give her an apartment to stay in until she gives birth to her child. They are the one who works on her papers in the Philippines.

One time, Hyoyeon was walking in the market. It was very hot that day because it was summer. Because she can’t stand the heat, she collapsed. Good thing, there was a girl who helped her and bring her to the nearest clinic.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon woke up to an unfamiliar room.

“I’m glad you are awake.” The girl said.

“Where am I?” she asks.

“You are in my sister’s clinic.” The girl said. “You collapsed in the market so I helped you.”

“Kamsahamnida.” She said.

“I knew you are Korean. Base on your looks.” The girl said. “I’m Kellie.”

“Hyoyeon.” She said.

“Kel, is she awake?” someone said and enters the room.

“Hyoyeon, she is my unnie.” Kellie said.

“I’m Lilo. I have the same name in Lilo & Stitch.” Kellie’s sister said.

“Nice to meet you.” She said.

‘Do you live near here?” Kellie asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“You know what? You looked familiar. Well, I am not that into K-pop but you really looked like someone.” Kellie said.

Hyoyeon became nervous. What if Kellie knows about SNSD?

“S-S-S-Song Hye Kyo?” Kellie said.

Hyoyeon felt relieved. “Some people told me that I really look like her.” She said.

“By the way, are you pregnant?” Lilo asks.

Hyoyeon nodded. “I’m 2 months pregnant.” She said.

“Where’s your husband?” Lilo asks.

“I am alone in here.” She said.

“It is bad to a pregnant girl to live alone.” Kellie said. “Unnie, can we keep her?”

“If only Hyoyeon agrees.” Lilo said.

“If I am not going to be a burden to you.” Hyoyeon said.

“You are not! I and my unnie lives alone here.” Kellie said.

“Ok. I’ll live with you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Alright!” Kellie said.


This chapter is for the slow who didn't get the idea about the last chapter...is there someone slow here? =o.0=