Chapter 17 The Final

my secret crush

“Look, we need to let to the parents know about their son.” The guy said.

“I…” Hyoyeon said.

‘Hyo, don’t tell us you are going to…’ Tiffany thought.

“We are his parents.” Doojoon said.

Jessica, Kikwang, Tiffany and Hyoyeon’s eyes widened.

“Doojoon…” Hyoyeon said.

“Do anything to find him. He is only 2 years old.” Doojoon said.

“Right. We will gonna help you find him.” Kikwang said.

“Let’s go.” Tiffany said.

All of them find Little Doojoon except for Jessica who remained standing.

“Aren’t you going to help them?” the guy asks her.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Doojoon-ah!” Hyoyeon called while walking-running in the mall. What will she gonna do if her son lost? He is her life and she doesn’t want him to be gone.

“Doojoon-ah…” she called and cried. She felt her knees shaking and she sat on the floor and cry. She looks like a child that lost her parents.

Doojoon saw her and help her to stand up. “Doojoon, I don’t know what to do if we couldn’t find him. He is my life and I can’t leave without him.” She said while crying.

Doojoon hugs her tightly. “Ssshhh… We will find him. We will find our son.” Doojoon said.

Jessica saw it and she doesn’t want to interfere with them. The most important thing to do is to find the kid.

………………………………………………………………………………….

But where is Little Doojoon?

Little Doojoon followed the mascot until he saw his umma on the flat screen TV on the appliances store.

He was there watching his umma and sometimes following his umma’s dance. The people started to notice him because of his dancing.

“He is so cute.” The girl said and tries to video him.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jessica was walking around and still trying to find him. Then, she notices a crowd of people on the side of an appliances store. Out of curiosity she looks at what is going on.

There, she saw Little Doojoon dancing.

“Doojoon-ah!” she called. She can’t help but to hug the kid. “I’ve been looking over for you. You made me so worried.” She can’t help but cry.

“Ahjumma, I’m sorry. I am just watching my umma dancing on the TV. She is so great.” Little Doojoon said. He wipes Jessica’s tears.

Jessica looks at the flat screen TV. “Yeah. She is really a great dancer. That’s why she is the dancing queen.” Jessica said. “Your umma and appa are here.”

“Really?” Little Doojoon said.

Jessica nodded. “Let’s go.” She said. She carries him and left the people who are looking at them.

“Is that kid was Hyoyeon’s son?” a guy asks.

“He looks like her.” A girl said.

“Let’s follow them.” Someone said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Tiffany and Kikwang went back to the information desk. “We can’t find him.” Tiffany said.

“Oh no! What will we goona do?” Hyoyeon said and cry again.

“Umma!” someone called.

Hyoyeon looks everywhere and she saw Sica with her son. She runs towards them and carries her son. “Oh my baby! I am glad you are safe.” She said.

“Umma, why are you crying?” Little Doojoon asks as he wipes her tears.

“Umma was so worried about you.” She said.

“I’m sorry.” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, are you ok?” Doojoon asks.

“Appa!” Little Doojoon said.

“You made us all worried.” Doojoon said. He carried his son.

“I’m sorry. Next time I will listen to the older people than me.” Little Doojoon said.

“Hyoyeon, Doojoon, mianhae. It was my fault why he is lost. If only I hadn’t brought him in the mall.” Jessica shyly said.

“But you manage to find him, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“But still-”

“Sica, I know that you only wanted to be close to him because he is Doojoon’s son but I know how you like kids, too. You are forgiven because you were able to find him.” Hyoyeon said.

“But what about the secret? Everyone knows that you and Doojoon have a son.” Jessica said.

“Guess we need to face the reporters on our own. Hiding my son is not a good idea. I should tell them earlier about him.” Hyoyeon said. “But I am worrying that it might affect your relationship with Doojoon.”

“Don’t worry about it. Our relationship isn’t real. It was only me who assumed it. From now on, I am setting Doojoon free.” Jessica said.

“Sica, are you serious?” Doojoon asks.

“Why? Don’t you like it?” Jessica asks.

“Of course I like it.” Doojoon said.

“I’m sorry for the trouble I’ve caused. Hope you forgive me.” Jessica said.

Hyoyeon can’t help but to hugs Jessica. “I always forgive you because you are my friend.” Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

As expected, the news spread fast. Hyoyeon and Doojoon having a son news quickly spread.

Lots of reporters are now outside of the SME building and also at Cube Entertainment building.

“What should we do?” Hyoyeon worriedly asks. She is the SME with Little Doojoon.

“What are your plans with Doojoon” Woondoo asks.

“Nothing.” She said.

“Eh?!” Woondoo was surprised.

“Honestly we haven’t talk about it.” Hyoyeon said.

“Can you at least get married?” Jessica asks.

“Married? No way!” Hyoyeon said.

“Why? You are both single and you have a son.” Tiffany said.

“He doesn’t love me.” Hyoyeon said.

“That’s what you only think.” Jessica said. She looks at her wristwatch. It was her 5th time looking at her wristwatch. As if she is waiting for someone.

“Why do you keep looking at the time?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing.” Jessica said.

Tiffany keeps looking at her handphone. Then, she smile.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing.” Tiffany said. “Jessica, can you come with me to buy some coffee?”

“Ne. Oppa, would you like to buy you something?” Jessica said.

“Ne. But I am coming with you.” Woondoo said. “Doojoon-ah, would you like to come with us?”

“Ne! Umma stay here. We will be right back.” Little Doojoon said.

“Can I at least go with you?” Hyoyeon asks.

“NO!” the four said.

“Araso. You don’t need to shout.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo, stay here. Will be right back.” Tiffany said and the four left.

………………………………………………………………………………….

After 10 minutes…

“What took them so long?” Hyoyeon asks herself. She stands up and walks around the room then sit again then stand up again and walks around the room.

Then, someone opens the door.

“At last you came back.” Hyoyeon said but to her surprise it wasn’t Tiffany and the others. The guy who is standing at the door was Doojoon. He is holding a bouquet of flowers.

“What are you doing here?” she asks. “This isn’t Cube Entertainment.”

“I know.” He said. He closes the door and walks towards her.

Hyoyeon moves backward when he walks closer to her.

“Hey relax. I just wanted to give this to you.” Doojoon said and he gives her the flowers.

“What’s with the flowers?” she asks. She sat on the sofa.

“Well, let’s just say I bought it to give to my son’s mom.” Doojoon said.

“Why?” she asks.

“Look at the card.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon looks at the card that attached to flowers. She reads what is written in the card.

Kim Hyoyeon,

I love you. Will you marry me?

Doojoon

“Doojoon, are you crazy?” she asks after reading.

“I am not. I am sure. I do love you and I want you to marry me.” Doojoon said.

“I can’t accept it.” She said.

“But why?” he asks.

“It’s just that I am not ready yet. As for now my priority is my son and my career.” She said. “I’m sorry.”

“I just don’t get it. Why?” he asks.

“Aish! Doojoon, I told you I am not ready to get married. You can be a father to Doojoon-ah without marrying me.” She said.

“But I want to give our son a complete family.” He said.

“Doojoon, please respect my decision.” She said. “I’m sorry. I am just not yet ready.”

She stood up and opens the door. She was not surprise when she saw Woondoo, Jessica, Tiffany and her son listening from the outside.

“This is not funny.” She said and she left them.

“Is my mom angry?” Little Doojoon asks.

“No baby.” Tiffany said.

“Then, where is she going without me?” Little Doojoon asks.

“She just wanted to be alone.” Tiffany said.

They look at Doojoon who is still inside the room. He is just sitting on the chair.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon went to a practice room and dance. She wants to release all the feelings she have right now by dancing.

After the dance, Hyoyeon panted because of tired.

Someone is clapping from the door. Hyoyeon looks at it and she saw Eunhyuk.

“Great dance.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon sat on the floor.

“Care to tell me what your problem is?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Doojoon proposed to me.” She said.

“Congratulations.” Eunhyuk said.

“I didn’t accept his proposal.” she said.

“Eh? Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I am not ready.” She said.

“Not ready or are you afraid?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Oppa…” she said. Is she really afraid? But why?

“I think you are afraid that once you two get married it might turn it not good to you. You are afraid of the feelings of the people surrounding you. You are afraid that they might get angry if you two will get married because you are both idols.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon admits it to herself she is really afraid but there is one thing that she really afraid of. “You have missing something.” She said. “I am afraid that it might affect my son about it.”

“Your son is just a two years old but he is smart. He knows very well about your job.” Eunhyuk said. “And if you are afraid of the issue, that issue will end soon. That’s the part of being an idol, as if you haven’t been an idol before. You know well how to end it.”

“You are right.” She said.

“So, are you going accept Doojoon’s proposal? If not I might as well propose to you.” He jokes.

“Even you propose to me a hundred times I won’t accept it.” She jokes.

“Ouch!” Eunhyuk said and laugh. Hyoyeon laughs too.

Doojoon saw it. “How can she laugh freely with the other guy? How can she cry freely with the other guy?” he asks himself. “But when it comes to me, all she shows is being awkward with me.”

“That is because she loves you.” Jessica said from his back.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Doojoon and Jessica are just standing in the hallway.

“Hyoyeon is a girl that you will be lucky to be friend.” Jessica said. “She will sacrifice everything just to see her love ones to be happy.”

“How can you say that she loves me?” he asks.

“Isn’t it obvious? She is awkward when it comes to you but for the other guy she is natural.” She said. “And besides, it was my fault why she avoided you. Because I like you so much I easily get jealous so I told her that she should avoid you. And I didn’t expect that she will do that. She loves you so much that she chose to leave you.”

Doojoon didn’t talk.

“If I were you, show to her that you love her and show to her that she has nothing to be afraid of.” She said. She saw Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon coming out of the practice room.  “You can do it, Doojoon.”

“Eunhyuk oppa!” Jessica called.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk saw the two.

“Oppa, can you come with me for a sec?” Jessica asks.

“Ne sure.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hyo, Doojoon wants to tell you something.” Jessica said.

Eunhyuk and Jessica left.

“Do you have something to tell me?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Just proposing again. I won’t stop until you agree.” He said.

“Determination, huh?” she said.

“What have you talk about with Eunhyuk hyung?” Doojoon asks.

“Jealous?” she asks.

“Are you going to be happy if I say that I am jealous?” Doojoon asks. “I am jealous because I can see that he makes you happy.”

“You can make me happy, too.” She said.

“How?” he asks.

“By marrying me.” She said.

“Are you serious?” he asks.

“Why? Don’t tell me you are not serious when you proposed to me.” She said. “Oh well! Forget about what I’ve said.”

She was about to leave when Doojoon grabs her arm.

“Wait! I am serious. I am really going to marry you.” He said.

“Really?” Hyoyeon said. ‘Then, marry me.”

“Of course I will.” He said.

Hyoyeon hugs him then kissed him.

………………………………………………………………………………….

The two faces the reporters with their son. And that day they announced their upcoming wedding day.

Everyone was happy. It was live broadcast when they announced it.

B2ST’s Dorm…

“I’m so happy with unnie.” Kellie said. They are watching the news.

“Why are you here?” Dongwoon asks.

“Ha? Uhmm… I am here because I am visiting Kikwang oppa.” she said.

“Oh… I smell something romance in here.” Dongwoon said.

“I smell something burning.” Kikwang said.

“Yah! Hyun Seung hyung, you’re burning our dinner!” Dongwoon said.

“Come here and help me here!” Hyun Seung said from the kitchen.

Dongwoon left Kikwang and Kellie in the living room.

“Oppa, are you happy that they are finally getting married?” Kellie asks.

“Of course I am. I am happy because finally noona found her happiness.” Kikwang said.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon, Doojoon and their son are now in their apartment. Kellie will be staying in the SNSD dorm that night because she wanted to give the family some privacy.

That night, Hyoyeon cooked a special dinner for them.

“Umma, are we really going to be a complete family now?” Little Doojoon asks.

“Of course baby.” Hyoyeon said.

“Alright!” Little Doojoon said. “See that Barney? I am going to have a complete family now.” He said to the stuff dinosaur.

Hyoyeon and Doojoon just smiled seeing their son happy.

 

THE END


Hey! This is Hyounnie... Thanks for reading and commenting in this story... Hope you enjoy reading it... Love u all...=^.^=

 

My Upcoming Stories:

Killer Doll

SHINee After 5 Or More Years

My Twin Sister's Boyfriend