Chapter 14

my secret crush

“Unnie, are you going to stay with us in our dorm?” Yoona asks.

“I can’t. I can’t leave my son.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then, bring him in our dorm.” Taeyeon said.

“No one will gonna taking care of him. It will be better if we will live in the apartment with my friend Kellie.” She said.

“Who’s Kellie?” Tiffany asks.

“She is one of my friends who take care of me when I was in the Philippines.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah…” they said.

“Here we are.” Woondoo said. He stops the van at the front of the building where Hyoyeon lives.

“Thanks! See you tomorrow!” Hyoyeon said and gets out of the van.

 “Umma!” Little Doojoon said when he saw Hyoyeon.

“What are you doing here outside?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We bought some ramen.” Kellie said.

At the apartment…

“Umma, I met some new friends today. They ask me if they can visit me here and I say yes.” Little Doojoon said.

“That’s great. I’m glad you started to have new friends here.” Hyoyeon said. “Kel, are you going to start your work tomorrow?”

“Ne.” Kellie said while busy cooking ramen.

“So, I’ll just bring Doojoon to the recording studio.” Hyoyeon said.

“You mean, you will start to work as a singer again?” Kellie asks.

“Not just singer also a dancer.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wow! I’m so happy for you!” Kellie said. “Doojoon-ah, your umma will be a singer and a dancer again.”

“Really, umma? Congratulations!” Little Doojoon said and hugs his mom.

Then, someone rang the doorbell.

Kellie was the one who opens the door. “Annyeong Hasaeyo! Come in!” Kellie said. “Doojoon-ah, your friends are here!”

“Umma, they are here!” Little Doojoon said and went over to the living room.

“I’ll make drinks for them.” Hyoyeon said.

Doojoon and Kikwang sat on the sofa.

“Is your umma here?” Doojoon asks.

“Ne. She is in the kitchen.” Little Doojoon said.

Kellie went inside the kitchen to finish cooking her ramen.

After making drinks for the visitors, Hyoyeon went to the living holding the tray of juice.

“Here-” she accidentally drops the tray because of what she saw.

“Umma! Are you hurt?” Little Doojoon worriedly asks.

“Hyoyeon?” Doojoon said.

“Noona?” Kikwang said.

“Unnie, are you alright?” Kellie asks. “Doojoon-ah, stay on the sofa. You might hurt because of the pieces of the glass. I’ll clean it.”

Hyoyeon remained standing. She doesn’t know what to do.

“Umma, are you alright? You should stay here on the sofa while Auntie Kel cleaning it.” Little Doojoon said and he holds his mom’s hand and lead her to the sofa.

“D-Doojoon-ah, I s-should stay i-in my room.” She said. She was about to go when Doojoon and Kikwang stood up.

“Hyo, where have you been? And is he really your son?” Doojoon asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer it.

“Noona, we miss you so much.” Kikwang said.

“I-I’m sorry.” She said and walks towards her room.

Doojoon quickly grabs her arm. “Is he my son?”

Hyoyeon froze.

“Umma, wake up! It is morning!”

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Umma, wake up! It is morning!” Little Doojoon said while waking his mom.

Hyoyeon opens her eyes. The first thing she saw was her son on her bed.

“Oh my gosh! Thank god it is only a dream.” She said.

“Umma, are you having a bad dream?” Little Doojoon asks.

Hyoyeon hugs him. “Yes baby. It is really a bad dream.” She said. “Wait! Where’s Kellie?”

“She left early because she doesn’t want to be late on her first day at work.” Little Doojoon said.

“Ah I see.” She said. “We are going out, too. We are going back to SME for my recording.”

………………………………………………………………………………….

SME…

Little Doojoon was sitting on the sofa while her mom is recording her solo song. Since, he is bored he decided to leave the recording studio and went for a walk inside the building.

“Yahhh… Power Ranger flying after the big ugly fat Barney the dinosaur.” Little Doojoon said while playing in the hallway. He is holding his favorite toy Power Ranger and his stuff toy Barney.

“Wooshhh… You’ll never catch me, Power Rangers. Rawrr!” he said. “We will defeat you!”

“Doojoon-ah?” someone said.

Little Doojoon turns around and saw Eunhyuk.

“Hyukjae ahjushi!” he said.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Hyoyeon just finished her recording when she notices that her son is missing.

“Omo! Oppa, where’s Doojoon?” she asks.

“He is here a while ago.” Woondoo said.

Hyoyeon wear all her things for disguise before went outside the room.

“Where’s that boy?” she said to herself looking around.

Then, she passed by a practice room. She heard that the song they are playing is Bonamana. She also heard that the people inside are enjoying.

She decided to take a peek to check if her son is there and she is not wrong. Her son was inside the room dancing to the song while the Super Junior are enjoying watching him.

Hyoyeon makes sure that she doesn’t recognize by the Super Junior members before she enters the room.

“Doojoon-ah, there you are. I’ve been looking over for you.” She said.

“Umma!” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, is she your mom?” Donghae asks.

“Ne!” Little Doojoon said. “Umma, can I stay here for awhile? I want to dance with them.”

“No baby. We need to go now.” She said.

“I want to play with them. I don’t want to go home because if I go home I am going to play alone.” Little Doojoon said.

“Baby, you can play with them some other time but not now.” She said.

“Please let him stay with us for awhile.” Leeteuk said.

“I don’t want to disturb you in your practice.” She said.

“We are not practicing; we are just hanging out here.” Shindong said.

“Still we need to go. Doojoon-ah, let’s go.” She said.

“No!” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, don’t be stubborn. You don’t want me to get mad.” She said. She was about to go the door when her son speak.

“Hyoyeon umma please let me stay here for a while.” Little Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon was frozen because her son said her name.

“Hyoyeon?” the boys ask.

“Doojoon-ah, is your umma named Hyoyeon?” Siwon asks.

“Ne! She is Kim Hyoyeon and she is going to be a singer. I watched her recording her song.” Little Doojoon said.

“Doojoon-ah, I said let’s go!” she said and she was about to grabs her son‘s hand when Eunhyuk stops her.

“Are you really Hyoyeon?” Eunhyuk asks.

Eunhyuk was about to remove her mask when she stops him. “Don’t touch me!” she said.

“Boys, hold her!” Eunhyuk said.

Siwon, Donghae, Sungmin and Shindong hold her.

“Hey! What are you doing to my umma?” Little Doojoon asks.

“Don’t worry. We just need to see your mom’s face.” Kyuhyun said.

“Let me go!” she yells.

“We won’t gonna hurt you. We just want to confirm if you are Hyoyeon.” Siwon said.

“Alright! I will show my face to you but makes sure no one will gonna see me.” She said.

“Kibum, lock the door.” Leeteuk said. Kibum quickly locks the door.

“Now, show us your face.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon removes her scarf first then her cap and lastly her mask.

“Happy?” Hyoyeon said.

“You rascal! Where have you been for this past years?” Eunhyuk said while hugging her.

“Miss me so much, oppa?” she asks.

“Of course I miss you! I miss my partner in dancing.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hyung, let me hug her, too.” Siwon said.

“Me too!” Sungmin said.

“Yah! Stop hugging my umma!” Little Doojoon said.

“Hyo, is he really your son?” Leeteuk asks.

She nodded.

“But how?” Yesung asks.

“Can’t tell you.” She said.

“Is he my son?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Yah! He is not yours! We never been together before I leave the SNSD.” She said.

“I know. I was just joking.” Eunhyuk said.

“Where’s his father?” Ryeowook asks.

“You don’t need to know.” She said.

“Can I apply as his father?” Eunhyuk asks. “Doojoon-ah, do you want to be my son?”

“Oppa! Stop telling that to him.” She said.

“I want to be his father too.” Siwon said.

“Siwon oppa!” she shouts.

“Doojoon-ah, who do you want to be your father? Me or Siwon?” Eunhyuk asks.

“No one. I want my real appa.” Little Doojoon said.

“Guys, seriously we need to go now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Doojoon-ah, let’s play some other time, ok?” Eunhyuk said.

Little Doojoon nodded.

“Guys, don’t tell anyone about me. My appearance will be a surprise for our comeback album.” Hyoyeon reminded them. The Super Junior members promised to her that it will be a secret.

………………………………………………………………………………….

“Now Doojoon-ah. I don’t want you to go anywhere without my permission. You don’t know how am I worried when I find out that you are not in the recording studio.” Hyoyeon said to her son. They are now walking back home.

“I’m sorry. It is just that I don’t have any friends to play with. My friends I met last night in the convenient store didn’t visit me today.” Little Doojoon said.

“You met some friends in the convenient store?” she asks.

“Ne. I met the other guy in the park and he introduced me to his friend. He promised to me that they will visit me to our apartment.” He said.

“The guy you are talking to in the park?” she asks.

Little Doojoon nodded.

“He is older than you.” She said.

“I know but he is friendly.” He said.

They are now entering the building when they saw Kellie crossing the street.

“Auntie Kel!” he called.

“Oh you are here!” Kellie said.

“What’s with the lots of foods and drinks?” Hyoyeon asks.

“We have some visitors and we run out of snacks and juices, so I left them for a while to buy some foods and drinks.” Kellie said.

“We have visitors?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne.” Kellie said. “Let’s go.”

………………………………………………………………………………….

They are now waiting for the elevator when Tiffany and Jessica came.

“Hi!” Tiffany greets.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” Little Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon introduces Tiffany and Jessica.

“So, she is Jessica.” Kellie whispered. She knows the whole story of Hyoyeon.

“What are you doing here?” Hyoyeon asks. They are now in the elevator.

“I didn’t see you in SME so I decided to visit you here.” Tiffany said.

“And how about you Jessica?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I don’t have anything to do because my baby has a schedule today, so I decided to go with Fany.” Jessica said.

“Jessica ahjumma, you have a baby?” Little Doojoon asks.

“I am talking about my boyfriend, stupid.” Jessica said.

“Sica, don’t call him stupid!” Tiffany said.

Jessica was about to answer but the elevator stops and opens the door. They get out of the elevator and went towards the apartment of Hyoyeon.

Kellie was the one who opens the door.

“Sorry for keeping you wait.” Kellie said.

“Hyo, do you have a visitor?” Tiffany asks.

“Kel said that we have some visitors.” Hyoyeon said while entering the apartment.

Little Doojoon came in the apartment running. He quickly removes his shoes.

“Doojoon-ah, stop running!” Hyoyeon shouts.

While Hyoyeon placing her son’s shoes in the shoe cabinet, Jessica and Tiffany went towards the living room.

“Oh! Why are you still standing? Have a seat.” Hyoyeon said. She saw the two just standing.