Chapter 5

my secret crush

“Liar.” Jessica said to Hyoyeon.

“Sica, it is not what you think. We are just friends.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? If you are really friends why do you need to lie to me?” Jessica asks.

Hyoyeon thought that Jessica was right. She shouldn’t lie to the group.

“Mian.” She said.

“Sorry? Sorry will not do anything good. It is too late.” Jessica said.

Tiffany left her room when she heard the two talking.

“Why are you acting like a jealous girlfriend, Sica?” Tiffany asks.

“I am not!” Jessica said.

“Yes you are! Do you like Doojoon that’s why you are acting like that?” Tiffany asks.

“Ok! I admit it. I love Doojoon and I am getting jealous when every time Hyoyeon and Doojoon are together.” Jessica blurted out. There she said it.

Hyoyeon was surprised of what Jessica has said. She never thought that Jessica loves Doojoon. Is that the reason why Jessica always stays close to Doojoon?

“Yah! Kim Hyoyeon! I don’t want you to see dating with my Doojoon, araso?” Jessica said.

“Jung Jessica, yah! You are not in the position to say that. You are not his girlfriend.” Tiffany said.

“And also Hyoyeon, right?” Jessica said.

“You are getting y again.” Tiffany said.

“Fany, you can stop now.” Hyoyeon said. She looks at Jessica. “I will do what you said Jessica. I will not go on a date with Doojoon even if it is just a friendly date.”

“Hyo!” Tiffany protested.

Jessica smiled. “That’s what I like you, Hyo.” Then she went to their room to sleep.

Tiffany drags Hyoyeon towards the sofa. “Why did you say that?” Tiffany asks.

“That is the only way I know to stay in this group. Fighting with the other member will not help me to stay here. SNSD is very important to me and I don’t want to lose it.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you love Doojoon more than she does.” Tiffany said.

“I don’t care. I can learn to forget him.” Hyoyeon said. She is trying to hide the pain that she is feeling in her heart.

Tiffany sighed. She thinks that she can never change Hyoyeon’s mind.

……………………………………………………………………………

It was SNSD’s comeback performance. While some of the other girls are in the dressing room, Hyoyeon went to the side of the stage watching the B2ST performing or should I say she is watching Doojoon performing.

Since the night she told Jessica that she will never get close to Doojoon again, she avoid texting him or talking if they accidentally see each other in some shows.

She knew that Doojoon feels it that’s why he sometimes try to calls her but she always turn off her handphone.

……………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon saw Hyoyeon watching on the side of the stage while he and his group performing.

He doesn’t know what’s wrong with her. She just started avoiding him and when he tries to call her she always hang it up.

He wanted to talk to her but she always avoiding him.

After they perform he will go try to talk to her.

……………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon went back to their dressing room after the B2ST performed. She wants to congratulate them but she doesn’t want Jessica to see her close with Doojoon.

“There you are.” Jessica said as Hyoyeon enters the dressing room.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing. I wonder where you have been.” Jessica said.

“She is just paranoid.” Tiffany whispered to herself.

“Oh! I just watch the other group in their performance.” Hyoyeon said.

“What group?” Sunny asks.

“Uhmm… B2ST.” she said.

Jessica glared at her.

“After their performance I went back here.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll go and congratulate them.” Jessica said.

“We are next now.” Taeyeon said. “Let’s go, girls.”

Jessica pouted because of Taeyeon’s interruption.

……………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon, Kikwang, and Dongwoon are watching the SNSD performing on the stage.

“Hyoyeon noona looks beautiful.” Kikwang said.

Doojoon glared at him but Kikwang didn’t see it.

“But Seohyun is more beautiful.” Dongwoon said. Then, someone taps Dongwoon’s shoulder.

Dongwoon looks at the guy on his back.

“Oh! Yonghwa hyung.” Dongwoon said.

“Do you like my wife?” Yonghwa asks.

“A-Aniyo. I just said that she is beautiful.” Dongwoon said. “Don’t you agree hyung?”

“I agree.” Yonghwa said.

……………………………………………………………………………

After the performance the SNSD bow to the fans and say thank you.

“Wow! That is so jjang!” Dongwoon said while doing high-five to the girls.

“Yeah!” the girls agreed.

One by one, Doojoon congratulate the girls until it was Hyoyeon’s turn. Doojoon became awkward. Is he going to greet her or ignore her? Then he chose the first one.

“Congrats.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon smiled a little and say thank you.

“Doojoon!” Jessica excitedly said. She pushed Hyoyeon so that she can talk to Doojoon.

“Hi.” Doojoon greets.

“Did you watch my performance?” Jessica asks and flashed her sweetest smile.

“Do you mean our performance?” Tiffany said from her back. Hyoyeon quickly pulls Tiffany away from the two.

“So, Doojoon?” Jessica said waiting to his answer.

“Uhmm… Yeah.” Doojoon said.

“How was it?” Jessica asks.

“Uhmm… Fine.” Doojoon said. He doesn’t know what to say because he only watched Hyoyeon’s performance.

“Just fine?” Jessica pouted.

“I mean, you are great.” Doojoon said.

Jessica smiled again.

“Hyung, I invited the girls to our dorm today and they said yes. They said that they don’t have any schedule for today.” Kikwang said. It was his birthday.

“We need to prepare now.” Doojoon said.

“Noona, we need to go now. See you later in our dorm.” Kikwang said to Jessica.

Jessica nodded.

……………………………………………………………………………

“Hyo, why did you pull me out there?” Tiffany irritated said. They are in the dressing room and they are going to change their clothes.

“I don’t want Jessica to be pissed off.” She said. She started removing her spy costume.

“And so? My gosh! How can you take seeing Jessica flirting with Doojoon?” Tiffany said.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer her. She quickly finishes changing her clothes. Tiffany already finished changing.

“Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

“Where?” Tiffany asks.

“I am going to buy a gift for Kikwang. It is his birthday today and we are all going to their dorm.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ah… Ok!” Tiffany said.

The two just tell to the girls where they are going and they agree to meet in the B2ST’s dorm.

……………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon bought a perfume for Kikwang as a gift while Tiffany bought a cake because she doesn’t know what to buy.

They are the first to arrive at B2ST dorm.

“Come in.” Kikwang said.

The two get inside the dorm and greet the other B2ST members. Hyoyeon and Tiffany gave their gifts to Kikwang.

“You shouldn’t have.” Kikwang said shyly.

“AJ, open Hyoyeon’s gift now.” Hyun Seung said.

“Later.” Kikwang said.

“Do you like some juice?” Jun Hyung asks.

The girls nodded.

Jun Hyung went inside the kitchen and Yo Seob follows him.

“You girls stay here while I am preparing our food.” Kikwang said.

“I’ll help you.” Hyun Seung said and they went inside the kitchen.

“I need to pee.” Tiffany said to Hyoyeon and she left her to go to the c.r.

Then, Doojoon came out from the bedroom. He was surprised when he saw her.

“A-Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Hyoyeon greets shyly.

Doojoon sat on her right side. None of them try to open a conversation.

“Uhmm… Where’s Dongwoon?” at last she ask.

“He went to buy drinks.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon just nodded and try to focus to watch on TV.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Doojoon suddenly asks.

Hyoyeon’s heart beat faster. ‘Where is Fany when you need her?’ she thought.

She didn’t know that Tiffany is now with the other boys helping them in the kitchen. Tiffany wants them to have some privacy while Jessica is nowhere in sight.

“Is it because of the issue?” Doojoon asks when she didn’t answer him.

‘Issue? What issue? Oh! The issue when we went in the park. But it was all done now. Thanks to Doojoon because he explained it already in the twitter.’ She thought.

“Can you at least answer one of my questions?” Doojoon asks.

‘Kim Hyoyeon, think of something to avoid his question!’ she thought. Then, she picks up her handphone and pretends that someone calls her. She stood up and pretends she is talking to someone.

“Oh! Hyukjae oppa!..........................What is it?............................Oh aniyo!” she said. Her back is facing to Doojoon who is quietly sitting on the sofa while looking at her.

‘Hyukjae? Is she talking to Eunhyuk of Super Junior?’ he thought. He knew Hyoyeon was close to Eunhyuk because they are in the same agency. And some rumors said that Hyoyeon was Eunhyuk’s ex-girlfriend.

5 minutes after and Hyoyeon was still pretending she is talking to Eunhyuk. She is waiting for someone who will come out from the kitchen.

‘Fany? How long are you going to stay in bathroom?’ she thought.

‘How long is she going to pretend that she is talking someone in her handphone?’ Doojoon thought. He can easily know a person if she/he is pretending. In the case of Hyoyeon he knew that she is pretending.

He thought of an idea. He took out his handphone on his pocket and dialed Hyoyeon’s number. As he expected her handphone rings.

Hyoyeon was shocked when her handphone suddenly rung. ‘Damn! I forgot to silent my phone!’ she cursed herself.

She looks at the screen of her handphone to know who the bastard is calling her. Her eyes widened when Doojoon’s name appeared.

She was caught by Doojoon and it was super embarrassing.

Then, they heard Dongwoon’s voice. “I’m back! And the SNSD are here!” Dongwoon shouts.

Hyoyeon went to the kitchen to avoid Jessica.

“They are now here.” Hyoyeon said to Tiffany said.

“Ah…” Tiffany said.

On the living room…

Jessica quickly sits on the left side of the sofa closer to Doojoon.

“Fany and Hyo are not here.” Taeyeon notices.

“We are here.” Tiffany said and came out of the kitchen holding a tray of lots of food while Hyoyeon was holding the tray of glasses with juice.

Doojoon stood up and help Hyoyeon. He took the tray out of Hyoyeon’s hands.

Jessica glared at Hyoyeon and Hyoyeon didn’t mind her.

……………………………………………………………………………

Everyone was happy and enjoying Kikwang’s birthday. They all shared the cake that Tiffany bought and also the vanilla ice cream that the other girls bought.

The maknaes are drinking juice while the others are drinking soju.

“That’s unfair! Why can’t we drink soju?” Dongwoon protested. “We are in the right age.”

“Seohyun is our baby so she is not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages and besides she is avoiding it.” Yoona said.

“What about me?” Dongwoon asks.

“You are not allowed because we said so.” Doojoon said.

Dongwoon pouted. “Oh! Dongwoon is so cute!” Hyoyeon said and pinched Dongwoon’s cheeks. She is a little bit tipsy now.

Doojoon can’t help but to get jealous.

“Noona, it hurts!” Dongwoon said. The others are just laughing and having fun.

In the middle of the party, Jessica stood up and went outside the dorm.

“Where is she going?” Jun Hyung asks.

“She is drunk. She is going to breathe some air.” Sooyoung said.

“Doojoon, can you follow her. She might get in to an accident.” Taeyeon said.

“Araso.” Doojoon said and followed Jessica.

After 10 minutes Hyoyeon stood up.

“Where are you going?” Yuri asks.

“I want to breathe some fresh air.” Hyoyeon said. “I’ll be back soon.”

She went outside.

Taeyeon looks at Kikwang. She thinks that only Kikwang are in himself because the other boys are already drunk.

“Kikwang, can you follow her?” Taeyeon asks.

Kikwang just nodded and follows Hyoyeon.


Another update...thanks for reading and i am glad that you like... this is hyounnie always updating this story