Chapter 8

my secret crush

“Hyung, do you like someone?” Dongwoon asks suddenly to Kikwang. They are in the van on their way back to their dorm.

“Why did you ask that?” Kikwang asks.

Doojoon was pretending that he is asleep. It was their plan to ask Kikwang by Dongwoon.

“I was just wondering.” Dongwoon said.

“Well, I do like someone.” Kikwang said.

“Who is it?” Dongwoon asks.

Kikwang looks at Doojoon to check if he is sleeping when he sure that Doojoon is sleeping he told Dongwoon.

“I like Hyoyeon noona of SNSD.” He said.

“Really?” Dongwoon said.

“Ne. but don’t tell anyone.” Kikwang said.

“Araso.” Dongwoon said.

‘So, just as I thought, Kikwang likes Hyoyeon.’ Doojoon thought. ‘Now what? I need to know what happened the night of Kikwang’s birthday.’

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“I want to have a party.” Tiffany said to the other members. They are in their dorm having their free time.

“For what?” Taeyeon asks.

“Nothing. I just wanted to have a party.” Tiffany said.

“You can’t have a party without any reason.” Sunny said.

“I want to have a party, too. With the B2ST.” Jessica said. She is missing Doojoon so much.

“Right! Let’s invite the B2ST here.” Tiffany said.

“No. Our manager won’t let us do that.” Taeyeon said.

“Then, let’s do it in the B2ST’s dorm.” Jessica said.

“Great idea! I’ll call Jun Hyung for their confirmation.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

B2ST’s Dorm…

“Guys, Fany wants to have a party here in our dorm.” Jun Hyung said to the other boys.

“Give us a valid reason why she wants to have a party here.” Hyun Seung said.

“Fany, Hyun Seung said that give us a valid reason why you want to have a party here.” Kikwang said to Tiffany in his handphone.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Girls, valid reason why we should have a party in their dorm.” Tiffany said to the girls.

“Just want to have fun.” Jessica said.

“Jun Hyung, we just want to have fun with you.” Tiffany said to Jun Hyung in her handphone.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Fany said that they just want to have fun with us.” Jun Hyung said.

“That is not a valid reason.” Hyun Seung said.

“I want to have a party with them.” Dongwoon said.

“Me too.” Yo Seob said.

 “Let’s vote. Who doesn’t want to have a party in here?” Hyung Seung said.

Hyung Seung and Jun Hyung raised their hands.

“Who wants to have a party in here?” Hyun Seung said.

Kikwang, Yo Seob and Dongwoon raised their hands.

“How about you Doojoon?” Jun Hyung asks.

Doojoon raised his hand.

“ASA!!!” Yo Seob and Kikwang said.

“It is settled. You can have a party here with us.” Jun Hyung said to Tiffany in his handphone.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Alright! The party will be held on Saturday. See you at 7 pm in your dorm!” Tiffany said to Jun Hyung in her handphone.

“They agree?” Jessica asks.

Tiffany nodded.

Hyoyeon came out from her room. She doesn’t know anything about the party.

“We need to list down the foods that we are going to bring in their dorm.” Tiffany excitedly said.

“How about sweet potatoes?” Seohyun suggested.

“Aniyo!” they all said.

“Sweet potato cake?” Seohyun said.

“Stop suggesting sweet potatoes!” Sooyoung yelled.

“What’s going on?” Hyoyeon asks and sat on the sofa.

“We are going to throw a party in B2ST’s dorm on Saturday night.” Jessica said.

“For what?” she asks.

“Just to have fun.” Tiffany said.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

Saturday night…

The girls came in B2ST’s dorm at exactly 7 pm without Jessica. She was a guest in a variety show.

The girls brought lots of foods and drinks.

They all gathered on the living room.

The party started well even they didn’t know what the party is for.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica was pissing off because she wasn’t able to go to the party. It was her chance to flirt with Doojoon but because of her sudden change of schedule she wasn’t able to go.

“Sica, you are being an ice princess again.” Heechul said. They are having a break in filming the show.

“I am an ice princess so I can be cold wherever I want.” She coldly said.

“Is there something wrong?” Heechul asks.

“You don’t need to know.” She coldly said and left him.

Heechul left dumbfounded.

………………………………………………………………………………………..

Taeyeon was singing ‘My Life Would Without You’ while some of them are dancing. They are little bit tipsy now because of the soju they are drinking.

“You got a piece of me! And honestly! My life would without you!” Taeyeon sang at the top of her lungs.

“Go Taeyeon! Go Taeyeon! Go Taeyeon!” Sooyoung, Yuri, Tiffany and Sunny cheered.

Doojoon and Hyoyeon were just quietly watching them.

“Guys, come gather up!” Tiffany said after Taeyeon sang.

They all sat around the table.

“I have a game.” Tiffany said. “I will spin the soju bottle and whoever points by the bottle we will lock them in one of your rooms for the rest of the party.”

“You mean two people will gonna stay in a room?” Yoona asks.

Tiffany said.

“That would be fun.” Dongwoon said.

“Shall I spin it now?” Tiffany asks them.

“Ne!” they all said.

Tiffany spin the bottle on the table and they watch it spin.

Hyoyeon wasn’t paying attention because she is dizzy because of the soju so she didn’t see the bottle points at her.

“Yeah! Hyoyeon will be locking in the room!” they said.

“Let’s see who is with her.” Tiffany said and spins the bottle again.

Two boys are hoping that the bottle points at them. One is Kikwang and the other one is Doojoon.

Who will be the lucky guy who will be locking in the same room with Hyoyeon?

The bottle spins and spins and spins until it slowly spins and stops.

All of them looks at the guy who pointed by the bottle.

“Yehey! Doojoon! Doojoon! Doojoon!” Hyun Seung and Jun Hyung said.

“You two go in the room now!” Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon who was feeling dizzy are just obeying them and went inside Doojoon’s room. Hyun Seung grabs Doojoon’s arm and lead him towards his room.

“Enjoy the rest of the night in there.” They said before they lock the door.

Hyoyeon dizzily lying on the bed while Doojoon sat on the sofa. They heard the others having fun outside.

Doojoon thought that this would be the right time to ask Hyoyeon.

He moves closer to her and he saw her just staring at the ceiling.

“Hyo.” He called her.

“Hmm?”

“Can I ask you something?” he asks.

“What is it?” she asks.

Doojoon thought that Hyoyeon was still in her right mind.

“Why are you avoiding me?” he asks.

“Because Sica told me.” She quickly said.

“Sica?” he asks.

“Jessica Jung.” She said.

“I know it is her but why did she ask you to avoid me?” he said.

“Because she likes you.” She said. “She is jealous every time she saw us close to each other.”

“Why are you obeying her?” he asks.

“Because she is my friend.” She said. “And besides, I saw you kissing her.”

“I didn’t kissed her.” He said.

Hyoyeon sat up. “You did!” she said.

“I didn’t! She is the one who kissed me!” he said.

“Liar.” She said.

“Are you jealous because of that?” Doojoon asks.

Hyoyeon looks away. “No.”

“Look at me and say your answer.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon still looking away.

Doojoon makes her to face him. “Are you jealous? Look at me.”

“Ok! I am jealous. Happy?” Hyoyeon said and removes Doojoon’s hands on her face.

“Why are you jealous?” Doojoon asks.

Hyoyeon hit him on his head. “Are you stupid or what? Isn’t it obvious that I like you? I am jealous because I like you.”

“What about your ultimate crush?” Doojoon asks.

“Aigoo… Do you have brains? Don’t you know that you are my ultimate crush?” she said.

Doojoon was happy because of the confession. Now he knows that Hyoyeon likes him.

Because of happiness he kisses her on her lips and she kisses him back.

(You know what will gonna happen next, right? Boy and girl kissing in the room. You are slow if you don’t know what will happen next…kekeke)