Chapter 7

my secret crush

Jessica was filming a cf with Doojoon. She doesn’t understand why Doojoon was awkward every time they are filming together.

She was thinking that did she done something embarrassing when she was drunk. When she woke up that morning she ask the other SNSD members but they all said that she didn’t done embarrassing in Kikwang’s birthday.

The cf went well and it was dark when it ended.

“Doojoon.” She called when she saw Doojoon was about to leave.

“Ne?” Doojoon asks.

“I was wondering if I could invite you for a dinner.” Jessica said. “Actually, I and Hyoyeon are the only one left in the dorm and Hyoyeon said that she will cook dinner for us.”

Doojoon thought that this is might be a good time to talk to Hyoyeon.

“Sure. Let’s have dinner in your dorm.” Doojoon said.

Jessica smiled. “Great!” she said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

“I’m home!” Jessica said as she and Doojoon enter the dorm.

They saw Hyoyeon and Kikwang came out from the kitchen. They both stop when they saw Doojoon. Jessica and Doojoon was surprise when they saw Kikwang.

“I did not know you are here, Kikwang.” Doojoon said.

“I invited noona for a dinner then she told me that I should come with her here because she will cook dinner.” Kikwang said. “How about you?”

“Sica invited me here.” Doojoon said.

“Hyo, what did you cook for our dinner?” Jessica asks.

“Uhmm… Actually, Kikwang helped me.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s eat.”

While eating, Jessica can’t stop talking. She is talking about anything. Hyoyeon and Doojoon can’t concentrate in eating because there is tense between them.

Kikwang on the other hand sense that something is bothering with Hyoyeon and Doojoon and he thinks he knows what it is.

After they eat, Jessica volunteers to wash the dishes.

“Noona, I’ll help you.” Kikwang said.

“Aniyo. You already cooked the food with Hyo. It is time for me to wash the dishes.” Jessica said.

“Hyung, why don’t you help her?” Kikwang said to Doojoon.

“Huh? I-I will.” Doojoon said.

“Really? Is it ok to you?” Jessica asks.

Doojoon nodded.

“Alright!” Jessica said happily. All of them look at her. “Anyway, Hyo and Kikwang, you should stay in the living room and after we washed the dishes I will make coffees for us.”

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyoyeon and Kikwang are just watching TV while waiting for Jessica and Doojoon to finished washing the dishes.

“Noona, can I ask you something?” Kikwang asks.

“Ne. What is it?” Hyoyeon said.

“You revealed your crush on Strong Heart. Is it Doojoon hyung?” Kikwang asks.

Hyoyeon felt like someone punches her stomach because of that. How Kikwang did know it?

“It is ok if you don’t answer it. I can see the answer in your eyes.” Kikwang said after a long silent of Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath before she talks. “Ne. He is my crush.”

“Just as I thought.” Kikwang said.

“H-How did you know?” she asks.

“Actually, I thought of it when I saw you running away from the rooftop the night of my birthday. When I checked what was going on, I saw hyung and Jessica noona kissing.” Kikwang said. “And when I saw you in the park crying my thoughts is correct.”

“I never thought that someone notices it.” She said.

“Noona, why didn’t you tell him?” Kikwang asks.

“I need to keep it a secret.” She said.

“Noona…”

“Kikwang, can you please keep it a secret? And besides, I am learning to forget him.” She said.

“Is it because of her?” Kikwang asks.

Hyoyeon nodded trying to control her tears not to fall down. “For the sake of the group and for our friendship.”

“Noona…” he so worried with the look of her face.

“I’m fine.” She said and looks at him. She smiled bitterly and can’t help her tears to fall down.

Kikwang quickly gave her a tissue.

“Mianhae. I am not usually crying easily.” She said.

“I’m home!” it was Tiffany who came in the dorm. The first thing she notices was Hyoyeon who was wiping her tears.

“Oh no! What happened to you?” Tiffany worriedly asks. She sat on the side of Hyoyeon.

Then, she saw Kikwang on the other side. “Yah! Kikwang! What did you do to her?”

“A-Aniyo! I didn’t do anything.” Kikwang said.

“He is right, Fany. I am just overreacting.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, Jessica and Doojoon came out from the kitchen.

“I think I know why.” Tiffany whispered when she saw them.

“Hi Fany! You are here!” Jessica said.

“Yes I am here.” She said glaring at them.

Doojoon thought that what is the matter of Tiffany why she is glaring at him.

“Is Hyoyeon crying?” Jessica asks.

Doojoon notices it too.

“Aniyo.” Hyoyeon said. “I’ll just go to my room.”

“Kikwang, what did you do to her?” Jessica asks after Hyoyeon left.

“I didn’t do anything.” Kikwang said. ‘You are the one who did that to her!’

“Kikwang, do you like her?” Jessica asks.

“Huh? Me? She is beautiful, talented and good at cooking.” He said.

“So, you like her?” Jessica asks.

Kikwang shyly nodded.

‘This is not good. I sense something is wrong.’Tiffany’s thought. She was just listening to them.

“Why don’t you date her? I’ll help you!” Jessica said.

“Jessica Jung, do you know what are saying?” Tiffany said.

“What? There is nothing wrong if they date.” Jessica said.

“We are not allowed to date someone like us.” Tiffany said.

“We are allowed. We are still humans and we need to have some fun once in a while.” Jessica said.

“I give up! I’ll just stay in my room.” Tiffany said and left them.

“We must get going now. We have a schedule tomorrow morning.” Doojoon said.

“Ok! Bye!” Jessica said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon and Kikwang are just walking towards the bus station.

“Kikwang, do you really like her?” Doojoon asks suddenly.

“Ne.” he said. Kikwang doesn’t care if Hyoyeon likes his hyung.

“Don’t do what Jessica told you.” Doojoon said.

“Why? I don’t see anything wrong if we go on a date. We are both single.” He said.

“Just do what I say.” Doojoon said.

“I don’t get it. Why you can do whatever you want? Just like kissing Jessica noona.” He said.

Doojoon stops walking because what he heard.

“What did you say?” Doojoon asks.

“I saw you and noona kissing on the rooftop. Actually, Hyoyeon noona saw you, too.” He said.

Doojoon eyes widened. ‘Is that the caused why Hyoyeon is crying that night?’

“Hyo saw us?” Doojoon asks.

“Ooopppsie! It was supposed to be a secret.” He said.

“What else did you talk about?” Doojoon asks glaring at him.

“You don’t need to know. Noona told me it was supposed to be a secret.” He said. “Forget what I’ve said.”

Kikwang continues walking and Doojoon left alone on the street.

‘Why would Hyoyeon cried? Is she jealous? But before that she is avoiding me. Did Jessica done something wrong to her?’ Doojoon thought.

He is not dumb not to know that Jessica likes her and that night she confessed her love, he knows that it is true.

He needs to do something to confirm that Hyoyeon likes him. He needs to force Kikwang to tell the truth but how?

“I think I need the help of the other members.” Doojoon said.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Tiffany can’t sleep. She was bothering by what Jessica said.

‘Is she planning to be a matchmaker to Kikwang and Hyoyeon?’ she thought. ‘I know it was part of her plan to totally get rid of Hyoyeon in Doojoon’s heart. I know that Doojoon likes Hyoyeon and I know that Jessica knows it too, that’s why she is doing anything to steal Doojoon from Hyoyeon. I need to do something to help Hyoyeon and become happy again. I don’t want seeing her hurt because of Jessica.’

…………………………………………………………………………………………

Jessica was thinking of plan. ‘Kikwang likes Hyoyeon, that’s great. I will do anything to make Hyoyeon forget her love to Doojoon. He is only mine and nothing else. And my first plan is to make Kikwang and Hyoyeon to get along to each other.’ Jessica smiled because of what she thought.

Jessica looks at the sleeping Hyoyeon. ‘Mianhae, Kim Hyoyeon but I love Doojoon so much that I will do anything to steal him from you.’