Chapter 2

my secret crush

Hyoyeon woke up early in the morning to prepare their breakfast. She wasn’t feeling well but she doesn’t want to show it to the others. Good thing they don’t have any schedule today because if they have, she won’t be able to concentrate in her work.

“Breakfast is ready!” she shouts. One by one, the other girls came out from their room.

While they were eating Sooyoung ask Hyoyeon again about last night.

“I’m not in the mood to talk to you about that.” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany sense something wrong to Hyoyeon. “Is there something wrong?”

Hyoyeon shook her head. “Nothing. I just want you to stop asking me about him.” She said. She finish her food and stood up.

“Are you done, unnie?” Seohyun asks.

“Ne.” she answered.

“But you haven’t finished all your food.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m not totally hungry. I will just stay outside.” Hyoyeon said and she left them.

Everyone look at each other asking the same question. ‘Did we done something wrong?’

………………………………………………………………………

B2ST’s Dorm…

“Hyung it is weekend and we don’t have schedule. Let’s go somewhere else.” Yo Seob said to Doojoon.

“Where do you want to go?” Doojoon asks.

“Let’s go to SNSD’s dorm. Let’s visit them!” Yo Seob said.

“Yeah! I want to asks Hyoyeon noona if who is her crush.” Kikwang said.

“Kikwang, it is not good to ask her that. It was a secret of her.” Doojoon said.

“Oh right.” Kikwang said.

“So, who wants to go with us?” Doojoon asks.

“Of course we are all gonna come.” Hyun Seung said.

………………………………………………………………………

SNSD’s Dorm…

“Fany, Hyo was still under tree for almost an hour.  Is she alright?” Jessica asks.

“I don’t know. I should ask her-”

“The B2ST are here!” Jessica excitedly said when she saw the boys. She quickly went outside.

The B2ST are now walking towards the SNSD’s dorm when Doojoon saw Hyoyeon under the tree. He knows that she was crying. He was so worried about her and he wanted to go to her to hugs her and to comfort her.

“Doojoon!” it was Jessica’s voice. Doojoon turns around and he was surprised when she hugs him.

Hyoyeon turns around and her eyes widened when she saw Doojoon and Jessica hugging each other. She was crying for almost an hour because of what her manager said and now she felt that tears are coming out of her eyes again. She was hurt of what she saw. She can’t believe that Jessica likes Doojoon and she thinks that Doojoon feels like the same way, too.

She can’t take it anymore. She went back to the dorm while crying.

“Hyo, the b2st are here.” Yuri said but she ignores them. They were all shocked when they saw her crying.

“Omo! Why are you crying?” Taeyeon asks.

“D-Don’t mind me.” Hyoyeon said and went to her room. Tiffany follows her.

Tiffany enters the room and she was surprised when she saw Hyoyeon packing her things.

“What the hell are you doing?” Tiffany asks.

Hyoyeon didn’t answer her.

Tiffany walks closer to her and hugs her. Hyoyeon cried and cried. Tiffany tries to calm her.

“Hyo, please tell me what’s wrong. I am here to listen.” Tiffany said. The two sat on the bed.

“Woondo oppa called me and he heard what I said on Strong Heart yesterday. He told me that if I ever said that kind of stuff again, I will never be in SNSD anymore.” Hyoyeon said and cry again.

Tiffany was shocked when she heard it. “Sshhh… Calm down. If you are leaving SNSD then I will leave SNSD, too.” Tiffany said. “Don’t leave the group. Just think about that hardship of our group.”

“Ok. I will.” Hyoyeon said.

“Now cheer up! Others are worried about you.” Tiffany said.

“Mianhae for making you worried.” Hyoyeon said.

“We are best friends, right?” Tiffany said.

“Right.” Hyoyeon said and they hug.

After fixing herself, Hyoyeon went out of her room with Tiffany.

“Are you alright?” Yoona asks.

“Ne! Mian if I make you all worried.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon saw Jessica how close to Doojoon. She tried to ignore them.

“Omo! We are run out of ice cream.” Tiffany said.

“But we still have it in the-” Seohyun said but tiffany quickly covers .

“I’ll buy it.” Hyoyeon voluntarily said.

“I’ll go with you.” Doojoon said.

“Me too!” Jessica said.

“Sica, stay here. You are too many if you go with them.” Tiffany said.

“Three isn’t too many.” Jessica said.

“Why don’t you prepare some sandwiches?” Tiffany said. “Don’t you know, guys, that Jessica makes delicious sandwiches?”

“Really? I want to taste it.” Doojoon said.

“Eh? O-Ok. I’ll make some sandwiches.” Jessica said. “Yoona, come with me.”

“Ne.” Yoona said.

“We will going now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” They all said.

………………………………………………………………………

Doojoon and Hyoyeon are both silent when walking towards the convenient store. Doojoon wants to ask Hyoyeon if she is alright but he is shy to ask her.

Hyoyeon wants to talk to Doojoon. She wants to know that if he likes Jessica but she doesn’t have any courage to ask him.

At last they reach the store.

They were standing at the front where the ice creams are. They can’t decide what flavor they will choose.

“What do you think? Shall we buy the chocolate flavor or the vanilla flavor?” Doojoon asks.

“Can’t decide.” Hyoyeon said. “I think…”

“VANILLA!” they both said.

“Ok! Vanilla flavor.” Doojoon said.

They are now going to the cashier when Hyoyeon stops. She was looking at something.

Doojoon looks at it, too. It was a sticker. “Do you like it?” Doojoon asks.

“Ne. But I don’t have extra money. Oh well! I should come back later to buy it.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll buy it for you.” Doojoon said.

“Aniyo. I can buy it for myself.” Hyoyeon said.

“I insist. I’ll buy it for you.” Doojoon said and took the sticker. The two went to the cashier.

Then, Hyoyeon saw something again.

“Kyopta!” she said. She was talking about a headband with a cat’s ears.

“You can try it.” The cashier said.

Hyoyeon try it.

“Do you like it?” the cashier asks.

“Ne. But I’ll come back later to buy it.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll buy it for you.” Doojoon said.

“A-Aniyo. Isn’t it too much?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It’s ok.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon was happy because Doojoon bought her something nice. She will gonna treasure the sticker and the headband.

“Doojoon, thanks for buying me this and the sticker.” Hyoyeon said. She is wearing the headband while they are walking back to the dorm.

“You look cute.” Doojoon said.

Hyoyeon blushed. “Thanks.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………

Back at the dorm…

“We are back!” Hyoyeon and Doojoon said.

Jessica notices the headband Hyoyeon was wearing.

“Where did you get that?” Jessica asks.

“I bought it for her.” Doojoon said.

“You should buy me, too.” Jessica pouted.

“I didn’t know that you like those stuffs, too.” Doojoon said.

“Next time, you should buy me, too.” Jessica said.

“Hyung, I never know that Jessica noona is your girlfriend.” Dong Woon whispered to Doojoon.

“She is not my girlfriend.” Doojoon whispered to him.

The visiting went well. They are all enjoying their day-off.

It was night when the B2ST finally leave the dorm.

Hyoyeon was happy despite the problem that she was encountered. She was happy because she was able to enjoy her day with Doojoon. But sometimes, Jessica always moving close to Doojoon but thanks for the help of Tiffany, she always moves Jessica out of the way.

As long as no one knows her secret, she will be safe. She will remain the main dancer of SNSD.


Thanks for waiting and for the comments...and can anyone please make a poster for this story....pleaseeeeeeeeeeee