Chapter 1

my secret crush

At the Star King…

Kang Hodong: You really like someone?

Hyoyeon: I have a huge crush on him.

Lee Seunggi: Why do you like him so much?

Hyoyeon: He doesn’t have double eyelids. He is very witty. He’s also humorous. He is also good at dancing.

…………………………………………………………………….

1 Day Before…

Hyoyeon was in her room while the others are in the living room. She is looking at the picture of her crush in her wallet.

“Hyo.”      

Hyoyeon heard Jessica’s voice coming towards the room. She quickly hid her wallet under her pillow.

“Yes?” she said with a smile.

“We are going out. Would you like to come?” Jessica asks.

“Ok.” She said.

She’s Hyoyeon. A member of SNSD. She is the main dancer of their group.

She has a crush. A huge crush. Her crush is Doojoon of B2st. She’s the only one who knows it. Well, Tiffany knows it, too. Tiffany was her bestfriend and she is the only one who knows her crush.

“Tomorrow we are going to guest in Strong Heart.” Yuri informed Hyoyeon. The two are in a café with Jessica and Tiffany.

“What secrets are you going to reveal?” Jessica asks.

Hyoyeon thought of it. What is she going to reveal? Her crush? But it may cause chaos and their manager might don’t like it.

“Hyo.” Tiffany called.

“Ne?” she said.

“Are you daydreaming?” Tiffany asks.

“A-Aniyo. I was thinking.” Hyoyeon said. She takes a sip to her ice coffee.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” someone greeted from Hyoyeon and Tiffany’s back.

“Annyeong!” Jessica greets.

Hyoyeon turns around and saw her secret crush.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo Hyoyeon.” Doojoon greets.

“A-Annyeong Hasaeyo.” Hyoyeon greets. Her heart beats faster because of excitement. She didn’t know that she will see him here.

“Doojoon, Dong Woon, come join us here.” Tiffany invites.

“Kamsahamnida.” Dong Woon said.

Doojoon sat on the left side of Hyoyeon. She’s between of Tiffany and Doojoon while Dong Woon sat beside Yuri.

“Don’t you two look together?” Tiffany said with a joke.

“Who?” Yuri asks.

“Hyo and Doojoon.” Tiffany said.

“EH?!” Doojoon and Hyoyeon react.

“Hyoyeon noona is really amazing in dancing and also hyung, too. You two will be a really great couple.” Dong Woon said.

“Dong Woon, it is just a joke, ok? Fany was just joking.” Jessica said. “They can’t be a couple.”

“Why not?” Yuri asks.

“Because we are all idols.” Jessica said.

Hyoyeon felt hurt of what Jessica said but she hides the pain.

………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

At the Strong Heart Studio…

The filming went well. Now it is time to ask Hyoyeon a question.

Kang Hodong: You really like someone?

Hyoyeon: I have a huge crush on him.

Lee Seunggi: Why do you like him so much?

Hyoyeon: He doesn’t have double eyelids. He is very witty. He’s also humorous. He is also good at dancing.

She answered them honestly.

Hyoyeon knew that it will cause an issue but she doesn’t care. As long as it will be a secret she is safe.

“Hyo, I wonder who is that guy. Why aren’t you telling us about him?” Yuri said to her once the Strong Heart filming ended.

“It is a secret that I kept in myself.” She said.

“Can you at least tell me who he is?” Yuri asks.

“Aniyo. It is a S.E.C.R.E.T.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………….

Everyone is watching the Strong Heart because of Yuri. She told to the other girls that Hyoyeon revealed her crush in Strong Heart.

“So, who is it?” Sunny asks.

“Let me guess, she will gonna say that ‘It is a secret that I kept in myself’.” Yuri said.

“Yup, she’s right. It is a secret.” Hyoyeon said.

“Aww! Tell us, please. We are your friends.” Yoona said.

“No.” Hyoyeon said.

“We are Ohana.” Sooyoung said.

Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow. “Ohana?”

“Ohana means family and family doesn’t have any secret to each other.” Sooyoung said.

“You mean family never left behind. It is line from Lilo & Stitch.” Hyoyeon said.

“Then?” Sooyoung said.

“Then, what?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Who Is Your Crush, Kim Choding?” Sooyoung said.

“Whatever you do, I won’t gonna tell you.” Hyoyeon said and went to her room.

“You are so unfair!” the girls yell.

Hyoyeon close the door of her room. She is still hearing the other girls yelling.

Then, her handphone rang. She looks at screen of her handphone, their manager is calling her.

She wonder what is the matter.

Hyoyeon: Yoboseo?

Manager: I watched the Strong Heart and I don’t like what have you said there.

Hyoyeon: Did I do something wrong, oppa?

Manager: Ne. I don’t like that you revealed that you have a crush to an idol.

Hyoyeon: But I didn’t mention his name.

Manager: And don’t try to mention his name. It will cause an issue to you and it might well affect your career. If you said those kinds of words again, I have no choice but to remove you out of SNSD.

Hyoyeon: O-Oppa.

Manager: Do you understand me, Kim Hyoyeon?

Hyoyeon: N-Ne. Jwesonghapnida.

Manager: Good. Take a rest now.

Hyoyeon was shocked. She didn’t have any idea that it will turn out wrong because of revealing her crush. She doesn’t understand why their manager is mad because of that.

She went to her bed and tries to sleep. She doesn’t want the others to see her crying.


Sorry for not updating...it's me hyounnie

it was actually alonerme's fanfic but I think she is busy that's why she doesn't update this story...

I'll try to update more often but I'm still busy with my 2 fan fics...Every once a week I think...

And for those who is willing to make a poster for this fanfic I'll appreciate it if someone volunteer to make it...=^.^=